Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,083 members, 7,818,241 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

I Laugh Hard When People Feel There's Nothing Good in/from the North (pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Laugh Hard When People Feel There's Nothing Good in/from the North (pictures) (3874 Views)

#AnambraDecides: No Election In Isuaniocha, Awka North - Pictures / I Laugh At Ipob.... / Bukola Saraki And Osinbajo Laugh Hard At Body Of Benchers Event In Abuja. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Laugh Hard When People Feel There's Nothing Good in/from the North (pictures) by heendrix(m): 2:42pm On Apr 14, 2021
I can't just laugh but shake my head at the ignorance of many who feels the only thing the North has got to offer is violence, insecurity or bloodshed

Anyways lemme not speak any further all man for himself

Re: I Laugh Hard When People Feel There's Nothing Good in/from the North (pictures) by skywalker240(m): 2:47pm On Apr 14, 2021
Then why wont they agree with restructuring or disintergration?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Laugh Hard When People Feel There's Nothing Good in/from the North (pictures) by Nobody: 2:54pm On Apr 14, 2021
heendrix:
I can't just laugh but shake my head at the ignorance of many who feels the only thing the North has got to offer is violence, insecurity or bloodshed

Trust is no body cares ...stay and your own and turn northern Nigeria to dubai

If north is so good they would have divided Nigeria since

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Laugh Hard When People Feel There's Nothing Good in/from the North (pictures) by heendrix(m): 3:01pm On Apr 14, 2021
Igbochief001:

Trust is no body cares ...stay and your own and turn northern Nigeria to dubai

If north is so good they would have divided Nigeria since

Do you know we have more of igbo tribe in the North than any other tribes in Nigeria. you can see clearly ur blooders are also digging n eating from our honey pot
Re: I Laugh Hard When People Feel There's Nothing Good in/from the North (pictures) by limeta(f): 3:05pm On Apr 14, 2021
na you sabi
i was looking forward to learning from you but there we go north never disappoint

4 Likes

Re: I Laugh Hard When People Feel There's Nothing Good in/from the North (pictures) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Apr 14, 2021
heendrix:

Do you know we have more of igbo tribe in the North than any other tribes in Nigeria. you can see clearly ur blooders are also digging n eating from our honey pot
Surely Igbos can make money out of anything as long as there isn't too much igbos there to compete with them

That doesn't mean they enjoy it if they can make same money in the east they won't even near north

That doesn't mean north is backward

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Laugh Hard When People Feel There's Nothing Good in/from the North (pictures) by obama30: 3:07pm On Apr 14, 2021
heendrix:

The foolish ones that think like the Northerners, check their life style and confirm if they are not behaving the same way as nama

4 Likes

Re: I Laugh Hard When People Feel There's Nothing Good in/from the North (pictures) by heendrix(m): 3:13pm On Apr 14, 2021
obama30:

The foolish ones that think like the Northerners, check their life style and confirm if they are not behaving the same way as nama

Sorry I can't attach a meaning?? you meant to say?
Re: I Laugh Hard When People Feel There's Nothing Good in/from the North (pictures) by heendrix(m): 3:18pm On Apr 14, 2021
Igbochief001:

Surely Igbos can make money out of anything as long as there isn't too much igbos there to compete with them

That doesn't mean they enjoy it if they can make same money in the east they won't even near north

That doesn't mean north is backward

The truth is no Igbo wanna leave after getting to stay in the North. the only thing I noticed is that the igbos over here are tolerant, friendly and just as easy going as their Northern counterpart, occur to me like the environment one find himself In plays an important role in affecting ur characteristics and attitude. I feel more secured dealing business with Northern igbos than any other igbo I can find anywhere

2 Likes

Re: I Laugh Hard When People Feel There's Nothing Good in/from the North (pictures) by Alawe(m): 3:22pm On Apr 14, 2021
And I was eagerly waiting to see someone with things to clear my doubt but alias a NOThern, nothing to show as usual

1 Like

Re: I Laugh Hard When People Feel There's Nothing Good in/from the North (pictures) by WorkDesQ: 3:22pm On Apr 14, 2021
skywalker240:

Hahahahahahahahaha. You too get sense. Make sense no kill you

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Laugh Hard When People Feel There's Nothing Good in/from the North (pictures) by donbachi(m): 3:26pm On Apr 14, 2021
If its not true..when bring it up.u just confirmed it urself.
Re: I Laugh Hard When People Feel There's Nothing Good in/from the North (pictures) by Alawe(m): 3:30pm On Apr 14, 2021
heendrix:

The truth is no Igbo wanna leave after getting to stay in the North. the only thing I noticed is that the igbos over here are tolerant, friendly and just as easy going as their Northern counterpart, occur to me like the environment one find himself In plays an important role in affecting ur characteristics and attitude. I feel more secured dealing business with Northern igbos than any other igbo I can find anywhere

If what makes people to go to another place is because, where they are going is better than their own lands, then Americans, UK's wouldn't have been in Nigeria or Africa as a whole. Get that into your skul aboki.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Laugh Hard When People Feel There's Nothing Good in/from the North (pictures) by heendrix(m): 3:32pm On Apr 14, 2021
Alawe:

If what makes people to go to another place is because, where they are going is better than their own lands, then Americans, UK's wouldn't have been in Nigeria or Africa as a whole. Get that into your skul aboki.

Pointless and senseless undecided come out plain

1 Like

Re: I Laugh Hard When People Feel There's Nothing Good in/from the North (pictures) by The6thAustralia: 4:21pm On Apr 14, 2021
The first mistake was making abuja the capital of Nigeria.
Southerners have more to lose when and if there is a disintegration. South-easterners will be the worst losers but they probably would deny it. The word land-locked may sound like an insult but it's a bitter truth.
Nigeria won't be together forever anyway since the union is getting uncomfortable everyday
Re: I Laugh Hard When People Feel There's Nothing Good in/from the North (pictures) by chyzoo4u(m): 4:37pm On Apr 14, 2021
The6thAustralia:
The first mistake was making abuja the capital of Nigeria.
Southerners have more to lose when and if there is a disintegration. South-easterners will be the worst losers but they probably would deny it. The word land-locked may sound like an insult but it's a bitter truth.
Nigeria won't be together forever anyway since the union is getting uncomfortable everyday

It may interest you to know that Is real is landlocked, by their enemies at that.
Re: I Laugh Hard When People Feel There's Nothing Good in/from the North (pictures) by Easternblood: 4:38pm On Apr 14, 2021
heendrix:

There are more Hausas than other tribes in the East, did you know that
Re: I Laugh Hard When People Feel There's Nothing Good in/from the North (pictures) by Easternblood: 4:40pm On Apr 14, 2021
Laugh all you want but we both know that all we have in the North is Terrorism, fundamentalism, Illiteracy , Poverty, Prostitution, Drug Abuse, Pedophilia and Anarchy / Almajirism

1 Like

Re: I Laugh Hard When People Feel There's Nothing Good in/from the North (pictures) by Alawe(m): 4:49pm On Apr 14, 2021
heendrix:

Pointless and senseless undecided come out plain
That truth hit you really hard. Since your point of good thing in the NOT is the number of Igbos over there. Then let me tell that, your illiterate population is the only good thing there which they are using their businesses. Majority of them are business people. And let me ask you, what they are selling over there, are they Northern manufactured products?
Re: I Laugh Hard When People Feel There's Nothing Good in/from the North (pictures) by justtoodark: 4:55pm On Apr 14, 2021
skywalker240:

they already agreed with restructuring....

disintergration is something else....you would have to fight the nigerian army to achieve that....
disintergration is not gonna happen without a war....
Re: I Laugh Hard When People Feel There's Nothing Good in/from the North (pictures) by Whois(m): 5:38pm On Apr 14, 2021
undecided

1 Like

Re: I Laugh Hard When People Feel There's Nothing Good in/from the North (pictures) by Veqtor: 5:41pm On Apr 14, 2021
heendrix:

Dat means ur head will fall off soonest cos u still have a lot of shaking to do.

You ppl can't survive on ur own, like parasites, u need a host. U have always needed d South to get any form of relevance, which is why u pple are killing urselves over one Nigeria.

When ur region can boldly rely on self sustenance, stand on der own nd let oda regions go if dey choose to, den u can come back nd write ds trash.
Re: I Laugh Hard When People Feel There's Nothing Good in/from the North (pictures) by aminusodiq(m): 5:43pm On Apr 14, 2021
limeta:
na you sabi
i was looking forward to learning from you but there we go north never disappoint
lol... What do you mean grin like they daft or something? grin
Re: I Laugh Hard When People Feel There's Nothing Good in/from the North (pictures) by skywalker240(m): 5:43pm On Apr 14, 2021
justtoodark:

they already agreed with restructuring....

disintergration is something else....you would have to fight the nigerian army to achieve that....
disintergration is not gonna happen without a war....
Thats the greatest lie @ bolded, restructuring is what their elite use to score points to gain trust from gullible southerners, lets not forget 2015 in a hurry.

The average learned Northerner have that common sentiment that the region has a lot to lose when it comes to resource control and devolution of powers.

While i agree with the army part,
Re: I Laugh Hard When People Feel There's Nothing Good in/from the North (pictures) by P1PrinceKT(m): 7:17pm On Apr 14, 2021
The way you're talking/minding about the North is becoming too much. ..

An average Northerner is not Minding about the south has a better thing to do.
even on this forum not every Northerner has a time to reply your gibberish and sacarsm.
Re: I Laugh Hard When People Feel There's Nothing Good in/from the North (pictures) by heendrix(m): 7:53pm On Apr 14, 2021
Easternblood:
Laugh all you want but we both know that all we have in the North is Terrorism, fundamentalism, Illiteracy , Poverty, Prostitution, Drug Abuse, Pedophilia and Anarchy / Almajirism

Everything you've said up here are the attributes of the East why dragging the North together with what's endemic to you guys
Re: I Laugh Hard When People Feel There's Nothing Good in/from the North (pictures) by heendrix(m): 7:55pm On Apr 14, 2021
Alawe:
That truth hit ygoou really hard. Since your point of good thing in the NOT is the number of Igbos over there. Then let me tell that, your illiterate population is the only good thing there which they are using their businesses. Majority of them are business people. And let me ask you, what they are selling over there, are they Northern manufactured products?

Oga can you think by urself at all?? who attributed good things to the igbos?? as far as I'm concerned igbos are the ones feasting on our good fortune
Re: I Laugh Hard When People Feel There's Nothing Good in/from the North (pictures) by heendrix(m): 7:59pm On Apr 14, 2021
Veqtor:

Dat means ur head will fall off soonest cos u still have a lot of shaking to do.

You ppl can't survive on ur own, like parasites, u need a host. U have always needed d South to get any form of relevance, which is why u pple are killing urselves over one Nigeria.

When ur region can boldly rely on self sustenance, stand on der own nd let oda regions go if dey choose to, den u can come back nd write ds trash.

I'm pleased to know urself know that what you wrote up here is nothing but outright Gebbrish. I knew to what extent the southerners were crying blood when the blockade happened. Infact lotta y'all folks were arrested for smuggling meaning y'all were bout dropping dead
Re: I Laugh Hard When People Feel There's Nothing Good in/from the North (pictures) by heendrix(m): 8:01pm On Apr 14, 2021
Whois:
Misleading title, titles, you wrote write pictures but am seeing sawing just one pictures, op is singular and plural singulars and plurals your problem
Re: I Laugh Hard When People Feel There's Nothing Good in/from the North (pictures) by Toosure70: 8:04pm On Apr 14, 2021
Are you OK.
Re: I Laugh Hard When People Feel There's Nothing Good in/from the North (pictures) by Mightyhaiz: 8:07pm On Apr 14, 2021
U dont hide or announce advanced pregnancy.. It is either there or not there

Igbo proverb.
Re: I Laugh Hard When People Feel There's Nothing Good in/from the North (pictures) by Veqtor: 8:17pm On Apr 14, 2021
heendrix:

I'm pleased to know urself know that what you wrote up here is nothing but outright Gebbrish. I knew to what extent the southerners were crying blood when the blockade happened. Infact lotta y'all folks were arrested for smuggling meaning y'all were bout dropping dead

Who be dis?

What rubbish are you blabbing?

Blockade dat u ppl cld not even sustain. How many trailer loads of onions and tomatoes rotted in ur hands? U ppl took ur wares to benin republic, dey turned you down.

Ur biggest hope nd market is d south, stop fooling urselves.

I don't have d tym to argue with d likes of yu who can't spell common "gibberish", so run along now...I'm done with yu.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senator President Godswill Akpabio Visits The First Lady, Remi Tinubu. Pictures / 2019 Igbo Presidency-the Solution To Biafra / Ipob London Protest :today We Are Going To Cameron

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.