Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,905 members, 7,817,681 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

"Oyinbo" Crooner, ANOGIRI, Returns with "OSHELENGE" - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / "Oyinbo" Crooner, ANOGIRI, Returns with "OSHELENGE" (4088 Views)

Anogiri - "1 Fish" / Anogiri- Correct Musician / Oyibo By Anogiri - Anyone Knows Where I Can Download As Well As The Lyrics? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Oyinbo" Crooner, ANOGIRI, Returns with "OSHELENGE" by Nobody: 12:11am On Apr 20, 2011
[center]This is Anogiri’s new 2011 single Oshelenge, meaning Shakara in Edo. He only released an album “Ignition” last year which featured hits like “Oyinbo” and “You no know me”. Those tracks rocked last year and it looks like he’s set to do the same this year with Oshelenge.

http://www.notjustok.com/2011/05/02/anogiri-oshelenge/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxxfbxgfMw4

Download link: http://www.4shared.com/audio/SLmzLpYW/Anogiri_-_Oshelenge.htm

Lyrics

Anogiri!

I wan throw stone!
Where you dey?
You no dey?
Take it!

Chorus
Oshelenge!
Na the thing wey you dey do be that (oshelenge)
Oshelenge!
Na the thing wey you dey do so (oshelenge)
Oshelenge!
I no wan know
Oshelenge!
Put am for your pocket
Oshelenge!
If you carry go
Oshelenge!
Me I go zoom like a rocket

Are you ready to start the journey?
You go look road o (you go look road)
Make you no lost
If you lost e go dey very funny
You be old man
And you go carry your cross

Na because I dey tell you the things wey you wan hear
Na e make you love me right now
I go talk everything everything everything everything
If you like, leave me

Anything wey you wan do make you do am
Anything wey you no do, guy, leave am
No dey raise man hope and then drop am
As he dey hot, touch e body you go feel am

Stay one place I dey tell you you too shake
No let everybody come think say you be fake
If I throw one stone o and make you wake
No bend e back too much cos e go break

Ey!

Since you no be wange
I dey tell you my friend make you rearrange (rearrange)
Since you no be koti
You do rearrange ey

Chorus

Everyman dey journey for this life
Who you wan love pass your wife
If you wan peel yam, you go use knife
Bad belle people na him dey connive

Baby, tell me
Abi na my salary
Na him be dey reason wey dey make you love me?
You go really love me
I go tell everything wey you do me to mommy

When e dey start everyday you dey call me honey (Anogiri)
Chocolate candy
For the wale government e no pay me salary
For a while you run leave me

If them pay me salary
You ready to follow me
If e blow the balari
You go run leave me

If them pay me salary
You ready to love me
If e blow the balari
You go run leave me

(Edo language)

I no understand you
Everything I dey tell you na true
Make you no go make man go turn to mumu
Yes I know say you fine but I go tell you one thing, ey
Stop this!

Chorus

Today you hot, tomorrow you go cold
If you wan hot, then make you hot
Today you cold, tomorrow you go hot
If you wan cold, then make you cold

Ha!

If you wan cold, make you cold ey
If you wan hot (hot), make you hot (hot)

Oshelenge! (x4)

Chorus

I dey tell you one thing
And you dey do another thing (oshelenge)
I dey tell you one thing
And you dey do another thing (oshelenge)

Oshelenge!

-----

Enjoy![/center]
Re: "Oyinbo" Crooner, ANOGIRI, Returns with "OSHELENGE" by Nobody: 8:56am On Apr 20, 2011
33 views and no comments. I hail una lol.
Re: "Oyinbo" Crooner, ANOGIRI, Returns with "OSHELENGE" by DisGuy: 10:27am On Apr 20, 2011
we been dey work na

sounds good, thought he'd have a proper video by now, he should do something abstract

i think he should stick to using English titles o
Re: "Oyinbo" Crooner, ANOGIRI, Returns with "OSHELENGE" by MeGaStReEt: 6:53pm On Apr 20, 2011
Today you hot, tomorrow you go cold
If you wan cold make you cold
If you wan hot make you hot

stay one place

lol @oshelenge
Re: "Oyinbo" Crooner, ANOGIRI, Returns with "OSHELENGE" by igboboy1(m): 3:31am On Apr 21, 2011
Dis Guy:

we been dey work na

sounds good, thought he'd have a proper video by now, he should do something abstract

[/b]i think he should stick to using English titles o[b]
typical inferiority complex, the song bam if u no like am go hug transformer, are u english? Damn he is an edo boy and i support him to use his language, I wont be surprised if you are yoruba sef anuofia
Re: "Oyinbo" Crooner, ANOGIRI, Returns with "OSHELENGE" by DisGuy: 3:45am On Apr 21, 2011
lol we know those with inferiority complex in naija, eediot

what does oshlenge means in edo mumu its probably a slang and not the language foool
Re: "Oyinbo" Crooner, ANOGIRI, Returns with "OSHELENGE" by Nobody: 3:48am On Apr 21, 2011
hmm, this guy is ready for export.

rocking that singlet. wink

go forth and make some beautiful babies. . . . . . . .

looking good.
Re: "Oyinbo" Crooner, ANOGIRI, Returns with "OSHELENGE" by igboboy1(m): 6:30am On Apr 21, 2011
@dis guy: biko e ne me' nkpotu, ezigbo ara di ka gi, ga rahu ra maka e wu onye ofia
Re: "Oyinbo" Crooner, ANOGIRI, Returns with "OSHELENGE" by DisGuy: 6:50am On Apr 21, 2011
were asinwe iya to bi e ati awon ebi e lon ba wi omo iran kirin

dan iska yaro
Re: "Oyinbo" Crooner, ANOGIRI, Returns with "OSHELENGE" by Nobody: 7:15am On Apr 21, 2011
Dis Guy:

lol we know those with inferiority complex in naija, eediot

what does oshlenge means in edo mumu its probably a slang and not the language foool

Oga, you no sabi read again? Lol, look at my first post. "Oshelenge" is Edo for shakara.

Real correct song. Some people have good beat with bad lyrics, or good lyrics with bad beat. He always has both beat and lyrics though. I have his first album. Sometimes I fear because a lot of artists release something, and then the second effort isn't at the same level. I think "Oshelenge" is better than anything on his first album lol. Anything Anogiri gbam sha. He's very different too, his own brand.

tpiah!:

hmm, this guy is ready for export.

rocking that singlet. wink

go forth and make some beautiful babies. . . . . . . .

looking good.

Loool. Ain't that the truth.
Re: "Oyinbo" Crooner, ANOGIRI, Returns with "OSHELENGE" by 190: 9:37pm On Apr 21, 2011
angry angry
Re: "Oyinbo" Crooner, ANOGIRI, Returns with "OSHELENGE" by DisGuy: 11:07pm On Apr 21, 2011
ogugua88:

Oga, you no sabi read again? Lol, look at my first post. "Oshelenge" is Edo for shakara.

Real correct song. Some people have good beat with bad lyrics, or good lyrics with bad beat. He always has both beat and lyrics though. I have his first album. Sometimes I fear because a lot of artists release something, and then the second effort isn't at the same level. I think "Oshelenge" is better than anything on his first album lol. Anything Anogiri gbam sha. He's very different too, his own brand.

Loool. Ain't that the truth.

madam no vex o, i no even read your epistle lol, just went straight for the youtube and download, the proof is in the pudding they say

Correct guy, i agree with you many artiste flop after their first single or album, either experimenting too much or basically repeating the same style
Will be on the look out for his new album sha, the guy is different from the rest, refreshing- i hope he keeps his videos simple and not follow the extravagant style of those short boys kc phresh and co cheesy
Re: "Oyinbo" Crooner, ANOGIRI, Returns with "OSHELENGE" by Nobody: 12:49am On Apr 22, 2011
No wahala. I appreciate your honesty grin

I don't stick my name out for too many people. One has to be reeeeeally good for me to go around recommending them. His first album was amazing. I can only imagine what is to come.

Lol, I like the video/song he did with KC Presh, though you can tell na KC Presh wey do everything for that video. Anogiri only show face lmao.
Re: "Oyinbo" Crooner, ANOGIRI, Returns with "OSHELENGE" by mailmalc(m): 10:22am On Apr 22, 2011
Nice tune, Anogiri is quite different . . . in a unique way grin Oshelenge zoom like rocket lol
Re: "Oyinbo" Crooner, ANOGIRI, Returns with "OSHELENGE" by Baro(m): 1:58pm On Apr 22, 2011
Confirmed!
Re: "Oyinbo" Crooner, ANOGIRI, Returns with "OSHELENGE" by Nobody: 8:06pm On Apr 22, 2011
Very different o. Make we support am.
Re: "Oyinbo" Crooner, ANOGIRI, Returns with "OSHELENGE" by Idowuogbo(f): 11:33pm On Apr 22, 2011
kai ogugua my back wan break o , i don dance comot my spinal o
his beat defo a club banger make i join u promote it make sense jare kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: "Oyinbo" Crooner, ANOGIRI, Returns with "OSHELENGE" by BABE3: 2:44am On Apr 23, 2011
I already told you how I felt about the song, but I'm making it official!  smiley

Mad tune!

No matter how wowo some songs are, when DJs play them at clubs, they song nice. But this one already  sounds nice from my PC.  It's on point!  cool

Have you heard this song,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJn1H3OQ4pk

It's really old though! I LOVE IT!
Re: "Oyinbo" Crooner, ANOGIRI, Returns with "OSHELENGE" by Nobody: 5:47am On Apr 23, 2011
OMG! I knoooow! "Oshelenge" sounds so good with just my headphones. I dey fear say I go kolo finish when I hear am for club or party lol.

[s]AND WHO IS THAT? I've never heard of him you know.[/s] I love the song already. Definitely going on the iPod. I'm going to listen to his other stuff too. Thanks for linking me.

Whenever I find awesome songs, I'm letting you know. Please do the same! We seem to have similar taste cheesy

Nevermind, I've heard his song, "No Dull Me". I think I saw the video when I was in 9ja lol. He's still good though smiley
Re: "Oyinbo" Crooner, ANOGIRI, Returns with "OSHELENGE" by BABE3: 5:59am On Apr 23, 2011
^^ Aight! Sure thing! I don't really like Morachi though. undecided I like that his particular song, and that's about it.

Who are your best peoples, who do like? Just randomly name them, lemme have an idea of your kind of songs, smiley
Re: "Oyinbo" Crooner, ANOGIRI, Returns with "OSHELENGE" by Nobody: 6:13am On Apr 23, 2011
Yeah, after exploring some of his songs, I can see why lol.

Hmm, well, Anogiri and Bracket are my favorite acts from 9ja tbh. Anogiri for originality and Bracket because they don't use auto-tune cheesy

Alsoooo, P-Square, 9ice, Wizboyy, Flavour Nabania kiss tongue (lol), Duncan Mighty, Timaya, and J. Martins. 2 Face is cool too though. Who doesn't like him lol.

I wonder if you'll like this new song from this lady, Mimi. I didn't know of her until yesterday. Flavour posted it on Twitter yesterday morning or so. http://twitrax.com/s/51nuis
Re: "Oyinbo" Crooner, ANOGIRI, Returns with "OSHELENGE" by BEE3: 6:25am On Apr 23, 2011
I like bracket too, but all their songs kinda sound the same. Maybe it's me. embarassed

You like Flavor? cheesy Have you heard his new remix to ASHAWO!? It's mad! The guy can dance. wink

Yh, our taste is very alike, Just that I like a wider range of Nigerian music. I like everyone you listed, (I'm including) M.I, Sauce kid, Naeto C, Dagrin, D-banj(sometimes), Mo-Hits in general, Whizkid, Dammy krane, Kelly handsome. etc. They too many, lol

oh yh have you heard

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUmX19Rt1ug    It's kinda old too.  and

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQsW9v4VTW4&feature=related 

**It's babe by the way, i didn't know, I was using that account sef***
Re: "Oyinbo" Crooner, ANOGIRI, Returns with "OSHELENGE" by Nobody: 6:35am On Apr 23, 2011
To an extent, it does lol. I like their songs though. Very catchy tunes. Their last album pulled a lot of fans, both old and young, which I like about them. Their new album is out in May. I can't wait cheesy

Yes! The remix itself is a couple years old I think, na the video wey be new. Amazing video smiley

Yeah I like Naeto-C, D'banj/Mo Hits, and Kelly Handsome too. I love "Like Play" and the one you put. Good stuff. The only Dagrin song I have is one version he did of "Kondo" lol. I'm still trying to get into Nigerian hiphop. There's this guy you should hear. His name is DJ Buzzle. I don't know if you've heard of him. He's from Edo but lives in MD or so. He's in Houston performing tonight though. I don't know how far you are from there, otherwise I would've recommended you to see him lol. He's GOOD! He released his first album not long ago; all proceeds went to a Nigerian NGO smiley I bought the album to help out of course, but some of the songs on there are shocked shocked shocked shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=da9O1XO8bDs

I heard "Jesus Is My Iroko" when I was in Naija and never knew who it was lol. THANK YOU smiley
Re: "Oyinbo" Crooner, ANOGIRI, Returns with "OSHELENGE" by BABE3: 6:46am On Apr 23, 2011
I HATE KONGA! lol*** that was d first thing that came to my mind, when I heard the song*** What is he always saying?

Dj Buzzle,  hmm,  I've never heard of him. He sounds good. I'm like 3 hours away from Houston.  grin

Good stuffs! When 9ja hip-hop is good! It's good! (M.I. and Co. ) But when it goes wrong,  oh God,  it's awful. That's the only thing I don't like about our hip hop music.

Oh yh, I love Eldee! You're welcome! Where are you btw?
Re: "Oyinbo" Crooner, ANOGIRI, Returns with "OSHELENGE" by Nobody: 6:50am On Apr 23, 2011
Loool. I don't know. My yoruba friend had to translate for me but I don forget sef lol.

Yep. He has this other song with Anogiri and Rhymzo. I can't find it though. I'll look again in a minute.

Very true. I like Banky W smiley His voice isn't the greatest but he has that smooth cool that I think r&b artists should have. There was one other thread here from a few months ago. People were saying Darey is a better r&b artists. Lwkmd.

I like eLDee too. I like him more for his person than his music though. I only know a few of his songs.

I don find am. Here you go: http://www.4shared.com/audio/J8OzcS96/DJ_Buzzle_-_Stop_Break_Unu_Hea.html

This song has serious lyrics sha. Naija needs to unite soon.
Re: "Oyinbo" Crooner, ANOGIRI, Returns with "OSHELENGE" by BABE3: 7:01am On Apr 23, 2011
Banky W, tries too hard. I like his songs though! Very nice. I don't get Darey, lol, I just don't get his music. We never connect.

Eldee is my guy. The guy don try. He has been here since since since, lol, And he's going strong. Kudos to him.

9ice, 2face, and M.I all have a special place in my heart (concerning 9ja music).

I just love them. smiley
Re: "Oyinbo" Crooner, ANOGIRI, Returns with "OSHELENGE" by Nobody: 12:46am On Apr 24, 2011
I so agree lol. I only kinda like the guy. Compared to Darey though? Absolutely no question there lol. I don't get Darey's music either. His voice is lipsrsealed

Yup! He's running a talent thing right now. For guys only though. He wants guys that can actually sing lol. It's about time.

Yeah, I love 9ice and 2baba. Never been a fan of MI though. Again, the hip-hop/rap thing lol. I'll keep trying to get into his music though. He was nominated for a BET Award for a reason.
Re: "Oyinbo" Crooner, ANOGIRI, Returns with "OSHELENGE" by BABE3: 1:47am On Apr 24, 2011
^^ M.I is a G! His flows are mad! You should start listening to him,  smiley

You would thank me for it. wink
Re: "Oyinbo" Crooner, ANOGIRI, Returns with "OSHELENGE" by Nobody: 4:54pm On Apr 24, 2011
I will! And I'll let you know smiley MI and Banky W are coming here in July but I'll be out of town sad

I had a dream. "Oshelenge" video was playing for background and there's no video for it yet. Creepy,  lol.
Re: "Oyinbo" Crooner, ANOGIRI, Returns with "OSHELENGE" by BABE3: 6:34pm On Apr 24, 2011
^^pls where in the world are you?

And pls could you help me get the lyrics to Ducan Mighty's Portharcourt Boy?

A NLer wants it.  smiley

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-653156.0.html
Re: "Oyinbo" Crooner, ANOGIRI, Returns with "OSHELENGE" by Nobody: 11:57pm On Apr 24, 2011
California lol.

I haven't seen any as of yet and I've typed in everything possible lol. If I ever find some, they'll be posted.
Re: "Oyinbo" Crooner, ANOGIRI, Returns with "OSHELENGE" by Nobody: 8:02am On May 05, 2011
Shamelessly bumping.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Download Album: KB – His Glory Alone Zip & MP3 / Alleged Threats On Vector's Life By Obi Asika Of Storm Records / Ill Bliss; The Rapper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.