Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,074 members, 7,953,285 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:32 PM

Why I Returned To Kano Pillars – Ahmed Musa - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Why I Returned To Kano Pillars – Ahmed Musa (50816 Views)

Ahmed Musa In Shock Move To Kano Pillars After Failing To Find Foreign Club / Kano Pillars Vs Enugu Rangers Ends In Violence (video) / Ramadan: Ahmed Musa Donates Rice To Kano People (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Returned To Kano Pillars – Ahmed Musa by DaRuud(m): 7:37pm On Apr 14, 2021
Kriss216:
Musa is still 28 years

Nawao. He has stayed long in this 28

After paying for So many clubs both in Nigeria and Europe , he's still stuck in 28 years ,.

He stayed long in traffic , the likes of Yakubu Aiyegbeni just clocked 32
Re: Why I Returned To Kano Pillars – Ahmed Musa by rummmy: 7:37pm On Apr 14, 2021
Kriss216:
Musa is still 28 years

hahahaha....my Belle oooo,him go soon start to chop bench in Kano pillars .
Re: Why I Returned To Kano Pillars – Ahmed Musa by Nobody: 7:38pm On Apr 14, 2021
mmsen:

Why can't Nigerian footballers be honest about their ages. Everyone knows they are lying. I remember Kanu claiming to be 29 for 5 years in a row, with no shame...

Because a Nigerian player's chances of playing abroad, and crucially earning a bigger salary improve if he is 'younger'.

No European club will look at you if you are percieved to be 'old'...so slicing off a few years off the age helps.

Add the fact that some of our players in the past may have not really known their ages.

The problem is simple. Playing in the Nigerian league means you earn prolly $200 -500 OR LESS monthly...then you move to a big league and start earning $50000 in a month...if not more.

I don't know if Papillo lied about his age or not, but this I know, moving from Iwayanwu Nationale to Ajax, Arsenal, Inter, Portsmouth, etc...earned him enough money to own several businesses, and even run a charity...things he won't have done on a Nigerian footballer's salary

1 Like

Re: Why I Returned To Kano Pillars – Ahmed Musa by Nobody: 7:38pm On Apr 14, 2021
Kriss216:
Musa is still 28 years

,. He was born on the 29 February leap year football age grin

1 Like

Re: Why I Returned To Kano Pillars – Ahmed Musa by FA13(m): 7:42pm On Apr 14, 2021
post=100795800:

@the bolded says it all!

Musa’s agreement includes a clause that allows him to leave when and if he can find a club in Europe.

Let us hear from the horse's mouth...

Speaking on the move, the former Leicester, CSKA forward told BBC Sport Africa “Anything that improves the image of Nigerian football is something that I strive to embark on and Kano Pillars holds a special place in my heart.

“It’s the team that helped me become the professional footballer I am today, so this is more than just football but a very strong bond.”

End of Discussion.
Those wailing on top of Musa's personal decision and shouting 'Wetin Musa no go see for gates cheesy, can now use their wailing cap to cover their faces in shame! tongue

My friend just keep quiet.

All you see in news is wailing and your propaganda.
Allow sensible people enjoy the post please.

1 Like

Re: Why I Returned To Kano Pillars – Ahmed Musa by halfcurrent(m): 7:45pm On Apr 14, 2021
Kriss216:
Musa is still 28 years

�������
Re: Why I Returned To Kano Pillars – Ahmed Musa by notoriousbabe: 7:46pm On Apr 14, 2021
Kriss216:
Musa is still 28 years

see him mates here

1 Like

Re: Why I Returned To Kano Pillars – Ahmed Musa by Burgerlomo: 7:48pm On Apr 14, 2021
Kriss216:
Musa is still 28 years

Re: Why I Returned To Kano Pillars – Ahmed Musa by mechanics(m): 7:58pm On Apr 14, 2021
Kriss216:
Musa is still 28 years

hahahha.
Re: Why I Returned To Kano Pillars – Ahmed Musa by Nobody: 8:01pm On Apr 14, 2021
Quota system can only get you to a point.
Re: Why I Returned To Kano Pillars – Ahmed Musa by merits(m): 8:03pm On Apr 14, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Musa didn’t stay long in 28.
He stayed very long before reaching 28.

Musa enter age traffic while growing up
Lol ...... grin

Re: Why I Returned To Kano Pillars – Ahmed Musa by emmnprince(m): 8:07pm On Apr 14, 2021
Kriss216:
Musa is still 28 years

That's his age on the pitch.
Re: Why I Returned To Kano Pillars – Ahmed Musa by ofiko123(m): 8:30pm On Apr 14, 2021
Wishing him success on his arrival at Kano pillars...
Re: Why I Returned To Kano Pillars – Ahmed Musa by onadana: 8:34pm On Apr 14, 2021
Kriss216:
Musa is still 28 years

You sef.

Re: Why I Returned To Kano Pillars – Ahmed Musa by Harmattan123(m): 8:38pm On Apr 14, 2021
is it from grace to grass ? or he had no option ? higher i go
Re: Why I Returned To Kano Pillars – Ahmed Musa by OlaAde57(m): 8:41pm On Apr 14, 2021
RapistOnBail:

How much Kano pillars go pay this guy?

he said already, "it more than the money or football. it the bound that exist btw them

1 Like

Re: Why I Returned To Kano Pillars – Ahmed Musa by Nobody: 8:42pm On Apr 14, 2021
You are still better than broke and bitter nairaland guys
Re: Why I Returned To Kano Pillars – Ahmed Musa by juman(m): 8:51pm On Apr 14, 2021
Good luck.
Re: Why I Returned To Kano Pillars – Ahmed Musa by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:51pm On Apr 14, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Musa didn’t stay long in 28.
He stayed very long before reaching 28.

Musa enter age traffic while growing up
my broda, d ministry has to move forward ni.
cool

1 Like

Re: Why I Returned To Kano Pillars – Ahmed Musa by Cookcounty: 8:53pm On Apr 14, 2021
If Ahmed Musa is 28years old, then am 16years. Wtf grin grin angry angry
Re: Why I Returned To Kano Pillars – Ahmed Musa by shogsman(m): 8:59pm On Apr 14, 2021
matinos28:
The release clause says it all.

Meaning he didn't receive any offers jare.
Simply means he didn't receive a desired offer,there is no way he a player of his caliber won't at least get offer from eastern Europe
Re: Why I Returned To Kano Pillars – Ahmed Musa by shogsman(m): 9:01pm On Apr 14, 2021
Harmattan123:
is it from grace to grass ?
or he had no option ?
higher i go

Some of you just talk like you have nothing upstairs, someone came back to his first club that launched him into success and signed a temporary deal that includes a clause that let him live when he finds a desired offer in Europe and you're here asking foolish questions. So the likes of kaka,tevez,Robinho, juninho,hulk,Eto,ronaldinho that opted for local clubs are failures abi
Re: Why I Returned To Kano Pillars – Ahmed Musa by Ruggman: 9:02pm On Apr 14, 2021
Kriss216:
Musa is still 28 years

This is interesting, please can you help us with a more appropriate age Nigeria is funny
Re: Why I Returned To Kano Pillars – Ahmed Musa by SAMTOBIJU(m): 9:14pm On Apr 14, 2021
Katcall:
he's stranded
. Stranded ke. Am literally rolling on the floor over this your comment ooo
Re: Why I Returned To Kano Pillars – Ahmed Musa by raphy(m): 9:40pm On Apr 14, 2021
Later u will hear that kidnappers have follow there team bus tryin to kidnap big man miss for gate.
I wonder if he will keep travelling with them by road ..tufiakwa money de na
Re: Why I Returned To Kano Pillars – Ahmed Musa by jboycrb(m): 9:49pm On Apr 14, 2021
Righteousness2:
It is a good one but Musa cannot be 28. It is impossible. Musa should be btw 36-43.

Thomas grin
Re: Why I Returned To Kano Pillars – Ahmed Musa by jacoik(m): 9:56pm On Apr 14, 2021
post=100795800:

@the bolded says it all!

Musa’s agreement includes a clause that allows him to leave when and if he can find a club in Europe.

Let us hear from the horse's mouth...

Speaking on the move, the former Leicester, CSKA forward told BBC Sport Africa “Anything that improves the image of Nigerian football is something that I strive to embark on and Kano Pillars holds a special place in my heart.

“It’s the team that helped me become the professional footballer I am today, so this is more than just football but a very strong bond.”

End of Discussion.
Those wailing on top of Musa's personal decision and shouting 'Wetin Musa no go see for gates cheesy, can now use their wailing cap to cover their faces in shame! tongue
lolxxxxx hahahaha now Musa is seeing something in the field

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Returned To Kano Pillars – Ahmed Musa by Nobody: 10:13pm On Apr 14, 2021
Make Musa Pray Well, Well Ooo. I Hope Ur Village People Are Not After U. Dis Is A Kind Of Backwardness. U Left Egypt To Ur Promised Land. Now U Av Left Ur Promised Land & Went Back To Egypt.
Re: Why I Returned To Kano Pillars – Ahmed Musa by Image123(m): 10:17pm On Apr 14, 2021
You can't go and play in Saudi Arabia and start looking for club in Europe. His eye was not clear when he was signing Saudi Arabia or what? Now he's giving us format.
Re: Why I Returned To Kano Pillars – Ahmed Musa by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:24pm On Apr 14, 2021
I just hope dem won't break him legs ooh, cos Nigerian league be like star Wars for my eyes.
Re: Why I Returned To Kano Pillars – Ahmed Musa by Goalnaldo(m): 10:47pm On Apr 14, 2021
Righteousness2:
It is a good one but Musa cannot be 28. It is impossible. Musa should be btw 36-43.
This is actually the first time I see you say something not related to the gospel smiley Have fun sometimes, you sef na human being.

1 Like

Re: Why I Returned To Kano Pillars – Ahmed Musa by IgboWarlord(m): 11:15pm On Apr 14, 2021
robosky02:
So who will now rule kano

Rabui Alli

Or

Ahmed Musa

This Rabiu Alli sef,im no dey go Europe??Even if na the least Romania?Icho inwu na Kano?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atletico Madrid Arrives In Liverpool For The Crucial 2nd Leg Match. / Anthony Joshua Reveals Health Issue Before His First Fight With Ruiz. / Paul Pogba Wears New Haircut, Fans React (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.