Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,924 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Buying A House With 30 Million Naira - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Buying A House With 30 Million Naira (1575 Views)

Can 30 Million Build 6 Bedroom Duplex. / How To Build A House In Nigeria / Petrol Kept In A House Burns In Oworonshoki, Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buying A House With 30 Million Naira by miosofunyin: 4:13pm On Apr 14, 2021
My good nairaland people, I am a Nigerian in Germany and I have saved up 30million naira. I have attempted to buy a land and start building in Lagos but all the lands that I have investigated always end up with negative report, it's either the land is committed/aquisition or family dispute land in court. My surveyor has advised me that the best for me is to just buy a house but I should never buy any house without C of O. My two friends here did exactly the same but they just forgot about the building stress and bought house in Lagos. They also advised me not to buy into an estate because I will regret it due to yearly service charge but if I still wish to buy into estate I must request for estate Convenant, if not I should go for unserviced estate house.

I have now decided to buy a house with C of O along government approved building plan etc, I am not sure what type of house will suit me. I have wife and 3 kids. I am not sure if bungalow or duolwxt or bungalow with pent, or unit of flats is the best. I would appreciate your suggestions what type can suit me, the price within my budget but must have C of O. Sample pictures if possible. Thank you.

Moderator I would really appreciate if you can help push this to front page to get different great suggestions. Thank you sir.

1 Like

Re: Buying A House With 30 Million Naira by WorkDesQ: 4:19pm On Apr 14, 2021
Buy a house with either C of O or Government license and make sure it's around the island if you choose Lagos. The decent environment is perfect for diaspora s relocating

If you need help so you make excellent decisions, you may reach me. Though I have some legal practitioners handling sales of such houses, I choose not to advertise. I don't want headaches for myself. Other supports I am willing to give.

1 Like

Re: Buying A House With 30 Million Naira by miosofunyin: 4:57pm On Apr 14, 2021
WorkDesQ:
Buy a house with either C of O or Government license and make sure it's around the island if you choose Lagos. The decent environment is perfect for diaspora s relocating

If you need help so you make excellent decisions, you may reach me. Though I have some legal practitioners handling sales of such houses, I choose not to advertise. I don't want headaches for myself. Other supports I am willing to give.

I thought about it, it's just most of the island houses are serviced, as per different fees to be paid per year. More of a tenant.
Re: Buying A House With 30 Million Naira by WorkDesQ: 4:59pm On Apr 14, 2021
miosofunyin:

I thought about it, it's just most of the island houses are serviced, as per different fees to be paid per year. More of a tenant.

You haven't met the right persons

This 30M will get you cool 3 Bedroom apartment with Government Consent on the island. I had a few of such apartments few months back. Just don't want to dabble with sharing you some due to the paranoia from Diaspora Nigerians

I need my mental peace intact
Re: Buying A House With 30 Million Naira by miosofunyin: 5:02pm On Apr 14, 2021
WorkDesQ:

This 30M will get you cool 3 Bedroom apartment with Government Consent on the island. I had a few of such apartments few months back. Just don't want to dabble with sharing you some due to the paranoia from Diaspora Nigerians

I hope it is detached?
Re: Buying A House With 30 Million Naira by WorkDesQ: 5:03pm On Apr 14, 2021
miosofunyin:

I hope it is detached?

To maximise space, you won't see detached new house for 30M.

If you want detached stay alone, you may have to raise your budget to 45/50M

Otherwise you can choose to buy 2 Plots of land.. Let's say 20/25M have it fenced and build

I have been on the island since 2 decades now. Don't let the negative takes of Nigeria being paid depict everything as bad.

If you need ten 2 Plots Co joined within 2 weeks you will get. It only goes down to readiness and seriousness of the client

Most people don't want to start what gets stalled in the middle.
Re: Buying A House With 30 Million Naira by Stevyne: 6:12pm On Apr 14, 2021
WorkDesQ:

30M for 3 bedroom apartment on the island.
You are kidding.
I stay at Ajah
I'm glad to say I'm into real estate.
Re: Buying A House With 30 Million Naira by WorkDesQ: 6:14pm On Apr 14, 2021
Stevyne:
You are kidding.
I stay at Ajah

E go shock you. Na where you sabi stop.. Na him another person start. Can't we classify Abraham adesanya, Abijo, Sango Ted under the same umbrella axis.

Calm down o. Before Ajah open, we Don dey here.
Re: Buying A House With 30 Million Naira by Stevyne: 6:16pm On Apr 14, 2021
WorkDesQ:

E go shock you. Na where you sabi stop.. Na him another person start. Can't we classify Abraham adesanya, Abijo, Sango Ted under the same umbrella axis.

Calm down o. Before Ajah open, we Don dey here.
Bro I'm glad to tell you
That Abraham Adesanya you mentioned you can't see A 3bedroom for 30M there.
Re: Buying A House With 30 Million Naira by WorkDesQ: 6:18pm On Apr 14, 2021
Stevyne:
Bro I'm glad to tell you
That Abraham Adesanya you mentioned you can't see A 3bedroom for 30M there.

Keep your comments to yourself.

I have sources and I had such. As you clearly saw I told you I had multiples. And I'm not interested in marketing or anything

Where your sabi ends, another person own begins
Re: Buying A House With 30 Million Naira by Stevyne: 6:23pm On Apr 14, 2021
WorkDesQ:

Keep your comments to yourself.

I have sources and I had such. As you clearly saw I told you I had multiples. And I'm not interested in marketing or anything

Where your sabi ends, another person own begins
Lol
You make me laff. But anyways you will be fine.

Ain't tryna control your proof
But I'm still clearing your doubt that count that Abraham Adesanya off your mind.

Peace
One love
Re: Buying A House With 30 Million Naira by WorkDesQ: 6:27pm On Apr 14, 2021
Stevyne:
Lol
You make me laff. But anyways you will be fine.

Ain't tryna control your proof
But I'm still clearing your doubt that count that Abraham Adesanya off your mind.

Peace
One love

I don't owe you anything last time I checked. And I don't need your validation for anything.

Exactly why people lose their peace... Like I stated above I treasure my peace above all

Mind you, you're speaking to someone that manages a property... Like I said.. Where you know stop, na him another person begin

Enjoy
Re: Buying A House With 30 Million Naira by Stevyne: 6:29pm On Apr 14, 2021
WorkDesQ:

I don't owe you anything last time I checked. And I don't need your validation for anything.

Exactly why people lose their peace... Like I stated above I treasure my peace above all

Mind you, you're speaking to someone that manages a property... Like I said.. Where you know stop, na him another person begin

Enjoy
Like I told you the last time I'm into Real estate and properties.
Anyways, I value my peace like you do
Re: Buying A House With 30 Million Naira by WorkDesQ: 6:31pm On Apr 14, 2021
Stevyne:
Like I told you the last time I'm into Real estate and properties.
Anyways, I value my peace like you do

And if I said I personally oversaw the sales of an land bigger than half plot with several rooms on it for not more than 6.5 Million, you will tell me it's a lie again for property wey I sell

I know you Nigerians rejoice in sad tales, negative news and all or that. Exactly why I said I wasn't marketing or promoting anything. For my peace of mind.
Re: Buying A House With 30 Million Naira by Stevyne: 6:32pm On Apr 14, 2021
WorkDesQ:

And if I said I personally oversaw the sales of an land bigger than half plot with several rooms on it for not more than 6.5 Million, you will tell me it's a lie again for property wey I sell

I know you Nigerians rejoice in sad tales, negative news and all or that. Exactly why I said I wasn't marketing or promoting anything. For my peace of mind.
That's possible!
Distress sale
Re: Buying A House With 30 Million Naira by WorkDesQ: 6:33pm On Apr 14, 2021
Stevyne:
That's possible!
Distress sale

I rest my case.

Have a nice day
Re: Buying A House With 30 Million Naira by Stevyne: 6:34pm On Apr 14, 2021
WorkDesQ:

I rest my case.

Have a nice day
Lol... Peace out
Re: Buying A House With 30 Million Naira by miosofunyin: 7:08pm On Apr 14, 2021
Stevyne:
You are kidding.
I stay at Ajah

Do you mean 30m is not enough to buy that in the island? How about mainland?

2 Likes

Re: Buying A House With 30 Million Naira by Stevyne: 12:35am On Apr 15, 2021
[quote author=miosofunyin post=100797862]

Do you mean 30m is not enough to buy that in the island? How about mainland?[/qute]
It's all boils down to your taste of apartment
And the location in on the island or mainland.

Anyways you can message me on whatsapp, 07080738389
I have some pictures and videos of some houses for sale

(1) (Reply)

81 Acres Of Land For Sale At Owode After Ofada (mowe Ogun State) / Plots Of Land At Our Estates In Ikorodu,mowe-ofada & Agbara Atan Ota! / Designs/build Consultants With Sound Xperience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.