Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:36 PM

Food Supply From Noerthern Nigeria - Agriculture (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Food Supply From Noerthern Nigeria (25498 Views)

If You Need Utc Tomatoes Varieties Supply From Jos To Any Part Of The States. / Palm Oil Supply From Akwa-ibom / Anyone Into Palm Oil Supply From Delta Edo Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Food Supply From Noerthern Nigeria by adeniyy(m): 9:07pm On Aug 22, 2021
Egusi (new) 17k, maize (new) 17.5k all 80 mudu.
Thanks and warmth regards
08027525351/07039220236
Re: Food Supply From Noerthern Nigeria by Samdo4life(m): 3:57pm On Aug 23, 2021
I need ooo maize
Re: Food Supply From Noerthern Nigeria by Nobody: 9:32pm On Aug 25, 2021
adeniyy:
Egusi (new) 17k, maize (new) 17.5k all 80 mudu.
08027525351/07039220236
update ur price na
Re: Food Supply From Noerthern Nigeria by adeniyy(m): 12:12pm On Aug 27, 2021
Samdo4life:
I need ooo maize
Put a call/chat through to the contacts
Re: Food Supply From Noerthern Nigeria by adeniyy(m): 12:12pm On Aug 27, 2021
Evelyncharles1:
update ur price na
No changes yet sir
Re: Food Supply From Noerthern Nigeria by adeniyy(m): 12:13pm On Aug 27, 2021
Beans (white) 52500 80 complete mudu.
08027525351/07039220236
Re: Food Supply From Noerthern Nigeria by Nobody: 9:48pm On Aug 28, 2021
adeniyy:
Beans (white) 52500 80 complete mudu.
08027525351/07039220236
tanks for returning my Moni for beans back but am still waiting for my egusi oo
Re: Food Supply From Noerthern Nigeria by adeniyy(m): 9:08pm On Sep 01, 2021
ZAMFARA STATE GOVT HOUSE

(PRESS RELEASE)

GOVT ROLLS OUT STRINGENT MEASURES AGAINST CRIMES

Governor Bello Mohammed (Matawallen Marafun, Shattiman Sakkwato) has announced a set of new measures aimed at curtailing the growing activities of bandits in the state.

Henceforth, all filling stations in the state are banned from selling fuel except in Gusau and the 14 local Government headquarters. In addition, no eligible filling station is allowed to sell fuel of more that N10,000 to a single customer.

Similarly, the sale of fuel in jerry cans is disallowed in all filling stations while roadside purchase (popularly known as black market) are entirely banned.

Governor Matawalle further announced that all weekly markets across the state are suspended but normal market activities of buying and selling for local consumptions are exempted from the ban.

The Government further ordered that the transportation of livestock to and from the State is henceforth suspended while the transportation of food across the state and outside the state must be verified to authenticate its destination otherwise will be seized and taken to the orphanage.

The new rules further include the banning of riding on motorcycles and tricycles from 6pm to 6am in the state except the state capital which starts by 8pm to 6am everyday. Furthermore, any tricycle that is covered will be stopped to verify its passengers, otherwise will be apprehended.

Governor Matawalle reiterated the ban on more than two persons riding a motorcycle and warned that those who break the law stand the risk of being shot at by security operatives.

The Governor called on all citizens in the state to observe these rules to avoid unfortunate incidents as the security operatives will be empowered to treat offenders as suspected bandits.He said a committee will be constituted to ensure compliance to ensure added sanity in our communities.

Zailani Bappa
Special Adviser
Public Enlightenment, Media and Communications.
27/8/2021
Re: Food Supply From Noerthern Nigeria by adeniyy(m): 9:09pm On Sep 01, 2021
adeniyy:
ZAMFARA STATE GOVT HOUSE

(PRESS RELEASE)

GOVT ROLLS OUT STRINGENT MEASURES AGAINST CRIMES

Governor Bello Mohammed (Matawallen Marafun, Shattiman Sakkwato) has announced a set of new measures aimed at curtailing the growing activities of bandits in the state.

Henceforth, all filling stations in the state are banned from selling fuel except in Gusau and the 14 local Government headquarters. In addition, no eligible filling station is allowed to sell fuel of more that N10,000 to a single customer.

Similarly, the sale of fuel in jerry cans is disallowed in all filling stations while roadside purchase (popularly known as black market) are entirely banned.

Governor Matawalle further announced that all weekly markets across the state are suspended but normal market activities of buying and selling for local consumptions are exempted from the ban.

The Government further ordered that the transportation of livestock to and from the State is henceforth suspended while the transportation of food across the state and outside the state must be verified to authenticate its destination otherwise will be seized and taken to the orphanage.

The new rules further include the banning of riding on motorcycles and tricycles from 6pm to 6am in the state except the state capital which starts by 8pm to 6am everyday. Furthermore, any tricycle that is covered will be stopped to verify its passengers, otherwise will be apprehended.

Governor Matawalle reiterated the ban on more than two persons riding a motorcycle and warned that those who break the law stand the risk of being shot at by security operatives.

The Governor called on all citizens in the state to observe these rules to avoid unfortunate incidents as the security operatives will be empowered to treat offenders as suspected bandits.He said a committee will be constituted to ensure compliance to ensure added sanity in our communities.

Zailani Bappa
Special Adviser
Public Enlightenment, Media and Communications.
27/8/2021
This affected supply to some customers. We are really sorry for any inconvenience
Re: Food Supply From Noerthern Nigeria by adeniyy(m): 9:12pm On Sep 02, 2021
Meanwhile, stay connected for price updates
Re: Food Supply From Noerthern Nigeria by adeniyy(m): 2:57pm On Sep 03, 2021
Paddy 16k
Contact 08027525351/07039220236
Livestock customers please we have to wait a bit. We will be back soon. Pray for Zamfara
Re: Food Supply From Noerthern Nigeria by htdot: 7:23pm On Sep 03, 2021
How much is the price of live goat from the north
Re: Food Supply From Noerthern Nigeria by Nobody: 3:07pm On Sep 04, 2021
Evelyncharles1:
tanks for returning my Moni for beans back but am still waiting for my egusi oo
tanks u are a good person, we surely do business with u again
Re: Food Supply From Noerthern Nigeria by iretinyeee(f): 3:12pm On Sep 04, 2021
Sir how much is onions
Re: Food Supply From Noerthern Nigeria by iretinyeee(f): 3:13pm On Sep 04, 2021
Sir how much is onions?
Re: Food Supply From Noerthern Nigeria by Teetee777: 8:54am On Sep 05, 2021
there is disconnection of network in zamfara state by the government, please bear with him for some time. thks
Re: Food Supply From Noerthern Nigeria by Nobody: 10:15am On Sep 05, 2021
Teetee777:
there is disconnection of network in zamfara state by the government, please bear with him for some time. thks
no wonder try to call him about my goods received but can't reach him, tanks for the info
Re: Food Supply From Noerthern Nigeria by adeniyy(m): 8:56pm On Oct 01, 2021
We are partly back smiley

1 Like

Re: Food Supply From Noerthern Nigeria by Lonestar124: 9:39pm On Oct 01, 2021
adeniyy:
how much for unpeeled egusi now 100kg bag?
Re: Food Supply From Noerthern Nigeria by Nobody: 5:49am On Oct 02, 2021
AgroSegen:
AgroSegen is designed to help you actualize your dream

Do you know we can help you live your dream and make more profit as farmers?

My name is David. I am the founder and CEO of AgroSegen.

You are cordially invited to join AgroSegen

What is AgroSegen

AgroSegen is a web and mobile-based platform that utilizes technology and innovation to build a sustainable and reliable supply chain in the Nigerian Agricultural Industry.

What we do

We meet with businesses to make a deal to provide them with fresh agricultural produce directly from you (farmers).
We will show you how to list your farm produce on our website and mobile-based platform where buyers can easily see them and buy them.
We will assist you in shipping your products to buyers.
How we work

Registration: Anyone can browse through our platform, however, to buy a product from our channel the user must register with our service, this can be done quickly.
Purchasing: We take orders for our clients and online shoppers can find items of interest by selecting from the categories provided within our platform or can use our sophisticated search engine to locate items of interest. Once a product is selected the transaction records via email and through online purchasing records. Upon completion of a transaction, buyers can choose where and how to send the products. We support our vendors(farmers) to fulfill orders for all products.
Selling: Our sellers can list their products for sale. The seller can choose from among our premium-priced options such as special promotions and/or placements within the site.
Benefits of joining our platform now

We will classify you as a classic customer. This means that you will receive benefits like being at the top of our list when our clients place their orders.
We will give you time-limited free special promotions and placements. This means that your product will be displayed on the front page of our platform.
Click on the link below to sign up

www.agrosegen.com

We will add your contact information to our CEO-list classic vendors as well as a personalized invite link to join our platform once we launch.

oga open ur own na, not here

1 Like

Re: Food Supply From Noerthern Nigeria by Okeyson02: 8:39pm On Oct 02, 2021
Welcome back my good friend. The nicest guy on this street. I was calling your number since but it wasn't connecting, I'm happy you are back.
adeniyy:
Re: Food Supply From Noerthern Nigeria by adeniyy(m): 8:55pm On Oct 04, 2021
Lonestar124:
Goods not yet available sir/ma
Re: Food Supply From Noerthern Nigeria by adeniyy(m): 8:57pm On Oct 04, 2021
Okeyson02:
Welcome back my good friend. The nicest guy on this street. I was calling your number since but it wasn't connecting, I'm happy you are back.
Thanks and thanks smiley smiley smiley
Re: Food Supply From Noerthern Nigeria by adeniyy(m): 9:01pm On Oct 04, 2021
We need support in Zamfara. Food, clothes, drugs. It's really hot. Many people have been killed, scores kidnapped angry angry angry
Re: Food Supply From Noerthern Nigeria by obinnawhyte(m): 9:27pm On Oct 04, 2021
adeniyy:
We need support in Zamfara. Food, clothes, drugs. It's really hot. Many people have been killed, scores kidnapped angry angry angry

Oh my God. Hope you're ok
Re: Food Supply From Noerthern Nigeria by adeniyy(m): 3:14pm On Oct 12, 2021
obinnawhyte:

Oh my God. Hope you're ok
I'm fine. Thanks boss
Re: Food Supply From Noerthern Nigeria by adeniyy(m): 3:16pm On Oct 12, 2021
Price update: Maize 12500, sorghum 14k, paddy 14k, millet 14500, all in 100kg groundnut (unpeeled) 9k, peeling per bag 2k
Re: Food Supply From Noerthern Nigeria by divalizzy(f): 3:56pm On Oct 12, 2021
Lonestar124:

Please are you still interested in the melon.
I bought in July but newly relocated. In this town, they don't buy unpeeled and I have not seen where to peel with engine.

Please reach me on 07032224211 if you are interested.
It is Niger egusi. I am based in Abeokuta. I will give you at a giveaway price.
I
Re: Food Supply From Noerthern Nigeria by adeniyy(m): 11:30am On Oct 21, 2021
Sorghum (okababa/dawa) only 13k 80 mudu.
Interested? Contact 08027525351/07039220236
Re: Food Supply From Noerthern Nigeria by adeniyy(m): 6:19am On Nov 10, 2021
Get prepared for cheapest paddy, sorghum, millet, maize and White beans from Zamfara state. We are harvesting but no open market. As soon as government open market, there will be too much goods in the market and price will definitely crash.
Contact 08027525351/07039220236
Re: Food Supply From Noerthern Nigeria by adeniyy(m): 8:49am On Nov 29, 2021
If this isn't too small for 14k please contact 08027525351/07039220236

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Otukpo Wooden Mortar Factory: Thriving Local Industry In Benue Community / Palm Oil Storage Business Investment (buying & Selling) In Nigeria. / How Do You Run A Poultry Business Without Running Mad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.