Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,737 members, 7,862,405 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 03:41 PM

Ghanaian Actress Poloo On Trial Over Nude Photo With Son - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ghanaian Actress Poloo On Trial Over Nude Photo With Son (510 Views)

Emotional Moment Davido Reunited With Son, Dawson / Akuapem Poloo Convicted Over Nude Photoshoot With Her Son / Mayorkun Defends Small Doctor Over Nude Video: "It Could've Been Anybody" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ghanaian Actress Poloo On Trial Over Nude Photo With Son by KatB: 7:13pm On Apr 14, 2021
Popular Ghanaian-Togolese actress, model, video vixen, brand ambassador and social media personality, Rosemond Brown, popularly known as Akuapem Poloo has been facing trial over viral nude photos she took with her son.

She is in court following the publication of her nude photos with her son on his 7th birthday.

According to the prosecution, on 30th June 2020, Rosemond celebrated her son’s seventh birthday by taking nude pictures together with her son who was also half-naked.

She posted the pictures on her Instagram page, which went viral on social media and attracted massive criticisms.
https://thenationonlineng.net/ghanaian-actress-poloo-on-trial-over-nude-photo-with-son/

Re: Ghanaian Actress Poloo On Trial Over Nude Photo With Son by Nobody: 7:15pm On Apr 14, 2021
Very good!!!! They should teach her and other okpos a lesson. Because you born pikin no mean say you fit do am anyhow. My boys don't have a single picture of the on social media. I don't know what they might hate when they grow up. When they grow up if they want to post their baby pictures oya. No be Wetin I go do them go dey vex for me

This is the second thing I love about Ghana. Their dokunu and fried fish with fresh pepper is the first....
Re: Ghanaian Actress Poloo On Trial Over Nude Photo With Son by LikeAking: 7:25pm On Apr 14, 2021
KatB:
Popular Ghanaian-Togolese actress, model, video vixen, brand ambassador and social media personality, Rosemond Brown, popularly known as Akuapem Poloo has been facing trial over viral nude photos she took with her son.

She is in court following the publication of her nude photos with her son on his 7th birthday.

According to the prosecution, on 30th June 2020, Rosemond celebrated her son’s seventh birthday by taking nude pictures together with her son who was also half-naked.

She posted the pictures on her Instagram page, which went viral on social media and attracted massive criticisms.
https://thenationonlineng.net/ghanaian-actress-poloo-on-trial-over-nude-photo-with-son/

Make dem free this swt woman .

(1) (Reply)

Buju – Your Body Mp3 Download / 5 Tiktok Creators You Should Be Following In 2021 / Zicsaloma Nigerian Comedian Added A New SUV BENZ To His Garage (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.