Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,405 members, 7,861,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:19 AM

Peruzzi Reacts To Claims Of Sleeping With Davido’s Chioma (VIDEO) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peruzzi Reacts To Claims Of Sleeping With Davido’s Chioma (VIDEO) (318 Views)

Davido And Israel Dance Together Ahead Of Davido's Wedding With Chioma (Video) / Na Spoil We Spoil: Peruzzi Reacts After Leaked Sex Video With Unilag Slay Queen / Peruzzi Reacts As Tobi Leaks Their After Sex Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Peruzzi Reacts To Claims Of Sleeping With Davido’s Chioma (VIDEO) by tkgz(m): 7:33pm On Apr 14, 2021
Nigerian singer, songwriter and producer, Tobechwuku Okoh Victor popularly called Peruzzi has finally addressed claims by a section of Nigerians that he slept with Chioma Rowland, the fiancée of his boss.

Speaking to popular media personality, Chude Jideonwo in an exclusive interview, Peruzzi exclaimed those allegations about him having affair with his boss’s wife is crazy.

In his words:

“Someone said I had s3x with the wife of the man who helped me. Do you know how crazy that is? Even if you hate me, what did Davido do to you? So right now, I am careful of every pin that drops near me.
Source: https://www.cuzideas.com/peruzzi-reacts-to-claims-of-sleeping-with-davidos-chioma-video

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actor Benjamin Joseph, Nana Adwoa To Release New Song I Will Praise / Popular Actress Lizzy Anjorin To Celebrate Child's Dedication In More Than 10 Lo / Pst. Onifade Emmanuel Curses Iyabo Ojo & Princess As He Prayed For Yomi Fabiyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.