Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,095 members, 7,821,792 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

15-year-old South African Girl Allegedly Commits Suicide In School - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 15-year-old South African Girl Allegedly Commits Suicide In School (310 Views)

Body Of A 15-year-old JSS 3 Student Found Floating On River Kaduna (photos) / African Girl With The World Bigget Ass Breaks Guinness Records / 15-year-old South African Boy Shares After S*x Photo With His 14-year-old Girlfr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

15-year-old South African Girl Allegedly Commits Suicide In School by Kingnd1414: 7:57pm On Apr 14, 2021
15-year-old South African girl allegedly commits suicide after being bullied at school

A 15-year-old South African schoolgirl has reportedly committed suicide after she was assaulted by another pupil.

Lufuno Mavhungu Tshirenzheni from the Thulamela Municipality, Limpopo, allegedly overdosed on pills on Monday, April 12, Limpopo provincial police said.

In the video which went viral on social media on Tuesday, the grade 10 pupil from Mbilwi Secondary School in the Vhembe East education district is seen being confronted by two other girls.

One of them signals the other to move while she gets closer to her to slap her countless times. The victim grabs the pupil who is assaulting her in an attempt to block the blows.

Watch the video below

http://www.kingnd.com.ng/2021/04/15-year-old-south-african-girl.html

(1) (Reply)

I Have Done All I Can, Yet Life Is Still Unbearable For Me. / Can We Upgrade Nairaland To A Microblogging Site Like Twitter? / My Female Friend Needs Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.