Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,055 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Oluwafemi Adeniyi, Has Declared His Unwavering Love for Linda Ikeji - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oluwafemi Adeniyi, Has Declared His Unwavering Love for Linda Ikeji (700 Views)

Pepsi: Wizkid With Tiwa Savage & Bodyguards, Roy Emmanuel Obinna & Oluwafemi / Photos Of The Multi-million Naira Kitchen Built For Linda Ikeji TV By Pedini Nig / Two Men Are Fighting For Linda Ikeji’s Pregnancy – Barrister Emeka Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oluwafemi Adeniyi, Has Declared His Unwavering Love for Linda Ikeji by Ctorch: 8:06pm On Apr 14, 2021
33 - year -old US -based Nigerian singer wants to marry 40 - year- old millionaire -blogger Linda Ikeji.

American-based singer Denzel Oluwafemi Adeniyi, also known as Shizem , has declared his unwavering love for celebrity blogger , Ms . Linda Ikeji .

Speaking with Daily Post , the 33 - year -old Shizem , specifically said he wants to marry the 40 - year- old millionaire -blogger .
The 33 - year- old hit maker , who became popular after the release of his hit song ‘ For Me’, said this while talking about his relationship status .
“ As an artiste, we try to keep our relationship out of social media . Of course , we all deserve that one person that makes us feel special.
“ It might be surprising but I have this attraction for Linda Ikeji . I love her and would like to marry her ,” the singer said of the 40 -year- old mother of one.
“ Despite everything she had gone through, she still manages to stay positive and build a successful career for herself ,” he added .

http://community.vanguardngr.com/m/discussion?id=4565467%3ATopic%3A3075806

2 Likes

Re: Oluwafemi Adeniyi, Has Declared His Unwavering Love for Linda Ikeji by gasparpisciotta: 8:09pm On Apr 14, 2021
It’s tougher to be an alpha male in US than 9ja.

Ready made soup; rosco feeling funky
Re: Oluwafemi Adeniyi, Has Declared His Unwavering Love for Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 8:09pm On Apr 14, 2021
These guys and their everlasting attachment to Igbo women.

While the ones on nairaland are busy making noise and up/down , their men are busy looking for one igbo woman to process love to.

But we must reject any form of inter- ethnic marriage. It is not good for the gene and blood.

If such continues over the years we might end up not having a pure blood...

Even God said Jacob and Jacob same to his sonstol, " go back to the land of your father's, pick a maiden of your choice and marry.

Finally that boy called denzel don't have respect.
Re: Oluwafemi Adeniyi, Has Declared His Unwavering Love for Linda Ikeji by ImSpecial: 8:10pm On Apr 14, 2021
Ok
Re: Oluwafemi Adeniyi, Has Declared His Unwavering Love for Linda Ikeji by tit(f): 8:10pm On Apr 14, 2021
Oh!
What love!!!
Love is blind, my sister.
Re: Oluwafemi Adeniyi, Has Declared His Unwavering Love for Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 8:15pm On Apr 14, 2021
Gold digger,leech I trust Linda can't ever do your type,imagine this one ooo mtchewwwwww what will women not see in the name of marriage
Re: Oluwafemi Adeniyi, Has Declared His Unwavering Love for Linda Ikeji by ThatFairGuy1: 8:16pm On Apr 14, 2021
I see some attributing this Omoluabi to that folktale "Yoruba demon"

This I have seen angry
Re: Oluwafemi Adeniyi, Has Declared His Unwavering Love for Linda Ikeji by Kriss216: 8:19pm On Apr 14, 2021
cool

As a matured lady, not having a man can bring unnecessary insults to you. One of the disadvantages of staying single at a matured age.

Linda my sister, endure the insult. People from that side don't have respect for their elders.
Re: Oluwafemi Adeniyi, Has Declared His Unwavering Love for Linda Ikeji by Goldbw122(m): 8:19pm On Apr 14, 2021
Linda Ikeji had already have someone that she like, but she have many admirers.. so she is still wondering if the man that will marry her will fall for her money, fame and a lots of goodies, so she is still searching...I hope for a better man for her, is not easy... after you got the money then looking for love..
Re: Oluwafemi Adeniyi, Has Declared His Unwavering Love for Linda Ikeji by Kriss216: 8:23pm On Apr 14, 2021
Zzor:
Gold digger,leech I trust Linda can't ever do your type,imagine this one ooo mtchewwwwww what will women not see in the name of marriage
You've seen an avenue to unleash your bitterness. Kudos.
Re: Oluwafemi Adeniyi, Has Declared His Unwavering Love for Linda Ikeji by Tinubuadvocate: 8:26pm On Apr 14, 2021
That nigga is more a successful than your ugly cocaine addict sister.
Zzor:

2 Likes

Re: Oluwafemi Adeniyi, Has Declared His Unwavering Love for Linda Ikeji by yearling54: 9:24pm On Apr 14, 2021
gasparpisciotta:
It’s tougher to be an alpha male in US than 9ja.

Ready made soup; rosco feeling funky

(1) (Reply)

Menstruation Stopped Me From Fasting – Bobrisky / A Monster Truck Carries DMX Casket To Brooklyn’s Barclays Center For His Memoria / Nigerian Singer Skales Ties Knot With Model Hassanity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.