Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,151 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:29 AM

Hybrid Pig's And Piglets For Sale. Location Is Benue State - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Hybrid Pig's And Piglets For Sale. Location Is Benue State (1291 Views)

Exotic TN Piglets For Sale At Osogbo.. / Matured Pigs And Piglets For Sale In Nasarawa State / Valentine Piglets For Sale (large White Cross) #10,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hybrid Pig's And Piglets For Sale. Location Is Benue State by kizsis(m): 8:12pm On Apr 14, 2021
you can contact us for good breeds of hybrid pigs and piglets. very affordable.
Re: Hybrid Pig's And Piglets For Sale. Location Is Benue State by JeAgro477(m): 8:52pm On Apr 14, 2021
how much are you selling a piglet?
Re: Hybrid Pig's And Piglets For Sale. Location Is Benue State by cattlefarming01: 10:25pm On Apr 14, 2021
Are You Frustrated Your Pigs Are Not Gaining Weight?

Do You Desire To See Your Pigs Grow Bigger And Faster?

All you just have to do is to start using Livestock - Zyme for your pigs

Livestock - Zyme is fortified with ENZYMES which helps your pigs to absorb nutrients from their feed to enable them Grow faster, it also help to boost their immune system for prevention of disease.

Why You Should Use Livestock-Zyme

It boost the growth of your pigs

Increases immune system for prevention of disease.

Increase animal carcass meat

Reduces rearing period

Increases farmers profit

How To Use

Simply add 1 capful of Livestock-Zyme into 40 litres of water or 1 bottle of Livestock-Zyme in 2,400 litres of water and feed normally.

For delivery of product to your location contact : +23408033492090

To learn more about our product Www.zenithenergyenzyme.com

Re: Hybrid Pig's And Piglets For Sale. Location Is Benue State by kizsis(m): 8:54am On Apr 16, 2021
A piglet goes for #50000, what I normally do is I try to get my customers piglets that are quite mature and will not take much time to mate.
Re: Hybrid Pig's And Piglets For Sale. Location Is Benue State by kizsis(m): 8:57am On Apr 16, 2021
if you also need those quite big it will cost you but I bet you it will pay u in no time. you can also buy those that are already pregnant from our farm.
Re: Hybrid Pig's And Piglets For Sale. Location Is Benue State by amadasunfarm(m): 12:34pm On Apr 16, 2021
Re: Hybrid Pig's And Piglets For Sale. Location Is Benue State by kizsis(m): 12:46pm On Apr 16, 2021
We have over 200 piglet available . Hurry and place your orders
Re: Hybrid Pig's And Piglets For Sale. Location Is Benue State by kizsis(m): 10:05pm On Apr 20, 2021
large white piglets available. place ur orders
Re: Hybrid Pig's And Piglets For Sale. Location Is Benue State by billyG(m): 7:06pm On May 01, 2021
kizsis:
A piglet goes for #50000, what I normally do is I try to get my customers piglets that are quite mature and will not take much time to mate.
How much is a mature pig?
Re: Hybrid Pig's And Piglets For Sale. Location Is Benue State by kizsis(m): 10:25am On May 02, 2021
depends on the size and month. for mature piglet from 70k to 80k will do
Re: Hybrid Pig's And Piglets For Sale. Location Is Benue State by kizsis(m): 10:53pm On Aug 01, 2021
6 piglets available for sale pls call for pick-up
Re: Hybrid Pig's And Piglets For Sale. Location Is Benue State by Stephenmoka4(m): 9:20am On Aug 02, 2021
kizsis:
Quite pricey for a piglet. Didn't know the price has gone up...
Re: Hybrid Pig's And Piglets For Sale. Location Is Benue State by kizsis(m): 7:10pm On Aug 02, 2021
It has and by next year it will increase cos of cost of feeding and other logistics.
Re: Hybrid Pig's And Piglets For Sale. Location Is Benue State by bizzibodi(m): 7:13pm On Oct 24, 2021
What is d attained weight & how much is per kilo?
Re: Hybrid Pig's And Piglets For Sale. Location Is Benue State by kizsis(m): 4:28am On Oct 25, 2021
We sell live pigs only. They're doing well. Well taken care of

(1) (Reply)

Supplier Of Food's Stuff's From Kano / Markets For Yam In Lagos / I Need Help, My Plantains Are Dying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.