Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

DISTRESS SALE. Lagos cleared Mazda 6. Now 680k - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / DISTRESS SALE. Lagos cleared Mazda 6. Now 680k (3494 Views)

Just Arrived And Cleared, Mazda Cx9, 2008, GT / 2003 Mazda 6 Now Available For Sale In Port Harcourt / 2012 Hyundai-sonata 3.6 now 3.4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

DISTRESS SALE. Lagos cleared Mazda 6. Now 680k by creamyzone: 9:29pm On Apr 14, 2021
Fabric seat
Low fuel consumption
Powerful 4 plugs engine
Clean body and interior
Lagos cleared
All custom papers intact
Good tyres
Strong absorbers
Allow wheels
Auto gear
AC needs minor fixing.

Now reduced to 680k net

Location is Lagos.
Alakuko area at owners house
Or office at college road ogba

Call now 0703-0000-416

Re: DISTRESS SALE. Lagos cleared Mazda 6. Now 680k by creamyzone: 9:38pm On Apr 14, 2021
More pictures

Re: DISTRESS SALE. Lagos cleared Mazda 6. Now 680k by greggng: 9:41pm On Apr 14, 2021
[quote author=creamyzone post=100801170]Fabric seat
Low fuel consumption
Powerful 4 plugs engine
Clean body and interior
Lagos cleared
All custom papers intact
Good tyres
Strong absorbers

Now reduced to 670k
Location is Lagos.

Call How can a tokunbo

Is this a Nigerian registered car or foreign use?
Re: DISTRESS SALE. Lagos cleared Mazda 6. Now 680k by creamyzone: 9:44pm On Apr 14, 2021
Foreign use.
Lagos cleared
All custom papers intact

Price has just been reduced
It's a distress sale.
Owner needs cash urgently

More pictures below

Re: DISTRESS SALE. Lagos cleared Mazda 6. Now 680k by creamyzone: 9:51pm On Apr 14, 2021
Still available
Call now
Re: DISTRESS SALE. Lagos cleared Mazda 6. Now 680k by Xscape1993(m): 9:55pm On Apr 14, 2021
500k cash
Re: DISTRESS SALE. Lagos cleared Mazda 6. Now 680k by mickykhe(m): 9:59pm On Apr 14, 2021
The cost is Unbelievable even without engine. Op why
Re: DISTRESS SALE. Lagos cleared Mazda 6. Now 680k by greggng: 10:01pm On Apr 14, 2021
mickykhe:

I have just ask the seller a question and he refuse to answer . I have my reservation about this post ...I wanted to know if this car is tokunbo or Nigerian used.
Re: DISTRESS SALE. Lagos cleared Mazda 6. Now 680k by creamyzone: 10:40pm On Apr 14, 2021
mickykhe:

Please dont derail this thread and discourage potential buyers.

Read the content of the post carefully

It's a Mazda not a Toyota or Honda.
It's a regular car and a distress sale

Please don't reply if you are not interested in the car. Thank you.

Still available

4 Likes

Re: DISTRESS SALE. Lagos cleared Mazda 6. Now 680k by dealhunter(m): 10:44pm On Apr 14, 2021
Re: DISTRESS SALE. Lagos cleared Mazda 6. Now 680k by creamyzone: 10:45pm On Apr 14, 2021
It's 680k sir
That's the best ever deal you can get
Re: DISTRESS SALE. Lagos cleared Mazda 6. Now 680k by greggng: 10:47pm On Apr 14, 2021
creamyzone:

Please dont derail this thread and discourage potential buyers.

Read the content of the post carefully

It's a Mazda not a Toyota or Honda.
It's a regular car and a distress sale

Please don't reply if you are not interested in the car. Thank you.

Still available

If someone called you and u didn't respond to the calls neither did you return the call . Does that make the person uninterested in buying ? You said location is Lagos ....for someone in Lagos , he expect you to be specific....Lagos is a state with Ikeja as capital ...where exactly is this car ....so that I can come and inspect it tomorrow ..your notion that is not Toyota or Honda doesn't hold water ....while paying duties on this car, nobody ask you if is Toyota or Honda ...

3 Likes

Re: DISTRESS SALE. Lagos cleared Mazda 6. Now 680k by Nobody: 6:23am On Apr 15, 2021
creamyzone:
Fabric seat
Low fuel consumption
Powerful 4 plugs engine
Clean body and interior
Lagos cleared
All custom papers intact
Good tyres
Strong absorbers
Allow wheels

Now reduced to 680k
Location is Lagos.

Call now 0703-0000-416

Where in lagos? Or do you feel someone we just send money online for this naija everybody they street.
Re: DISTRESS SALE. Lagos cleared Mazda 6. Now 680k by 2shaw: 6:52am On Apr 15, 2021
Greedybastard[quote author=greggng post=100801420][/quote]
Re: DISTRESS SALE. Lagos cleared Mazda 6. Now 680k by creamyzone: 8:47am On Apr 15, 2021
greggng:

If someone called you and u didn't respond to the calls neither did you return the call . Does that make the person uninterested in buying ? You said location is Lagos ....for someone in Lagos , he expect you to be specific....Lagos is a state with Ikeja as capital ...where exactly is this car ....so that I can come and inspect it tomorrow ..your notion that is not Toyota or Honda doesn't hold water ....while paying duties on this car, nobody ask you if is Toyota or Honda ...

But why all this. Kai na wa o. Too many kids on nairaland. Same reason why we stopped advertising here and opted for jiji, propertypro and cars45. So if you call someone and dont get a response, does it mean it's intentional. Cant you assume the person can't talk at that time. Next time send a text message or Whatsapp. Not coming here to spill rubbish because you want to buy a cheap car. Pls grow up

3 Likes

Re: DISTRESS SALE. Lagos cleared Mazda 6. Now 680k by creamyzone: 8:50am On Apr 15, 2021
BiggyB242:

Where in lagos? Or do you feel someone we just send money online for this naija everybody they street.

Call please
Location is either our office at college road ogba or alakuko where the owner lives.
Re: DISTRESS SALE. Lagos cleared Mazda 6. Now 680k by creamyzone: 8:51am On Apr 15, 2021
Still available
Call now
Re: DISTRESS SALE. Lagos cleared Mazda 6. Now 680k by greggng: 9:08am On Apr 15, 2021
creamyzone:

But why all this. Kai na wa o. Too many kids on nairaland. Same reason why we stopped advertising here and opted for jiji, propertypro and cars45. So if you call someone and dont get a response, does it mean it's intentional. Cant you assume the person can't talk at that time. Next time send a text message or Whatsapp. Not coming here to spill rubbish because you want to buy a cheap car. Pls grow up

Is clear to me that u don't 've a car for sale ...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DISTRESS SALE. Lagos cleared Mazda 6. Now 680k by TRADELYN: 9:08am On Apr 15, 2021
creamyzone:
It's 680k sir
That's the best ever deal you can get
650k?
When was it cleared?
What's the mileage?
Re: DISTRESS SALE. Lagos cleared Mazda 6. Now 680k by 2shaw: 9:21am On Apr 15, 2021
Stolen vehicle with def underpaid custom duty. Stolen vehicle i repeat,stolen vehicle with bad engine and gear

2 Likes

Re: DISTRESS SALE. Lagos cleared Mazda 6. Now 680k by MightySparrow: 9:29am On Apr 15, 2021
Barswo
Re: DISTRESS SALE. Lagos cleared Mazda 6. Now 680k by Resurrection212: 9:36am On Apr 15, 2021
Barrawo grin
Re: DISTRESS SALE. Lagos cleared Mazda 6. Now 680k by airexx: 10:48am On Apr 15, 2021
2shaw:
Stolen vehicle with def underpaid custom duty. Stolen vehicle i repeat,stolen vehicle with bad engine and gear
Stop that nonsense Oga. Where's the proof that the car was stolen?

1 Like

Re: DISTRESS SALE. Lagos cleared Mazda 6. Now 680k by greggng: 10:55am On Apr 15, 2021
airexx:

I called this guy , he didn't pick or return my calls . So I decided to send him message on nairaland to tell me precisely where this car is....he didn't respond ....but you are here defending something that cannot be defended . Common sense shows that he has no car to for sale . Even Nigerian used of tbat car doesn't go for that amount let alone tokunbo ...one day we will answer for our actions and inactions.
Re: DISTRESS SALE. Lagos cleared Mazda 6. Now 680k by airexx: 10:58am On Apr 15, 2021
greggng:

I called this guy , he didn't pick or return my calls . So I decided to send him message on nairaland to tell me precisely where this car is....he didn't respond ....but you are here defending something that cannot be defended . Common sense shows that he has no car to for sale . Even Nigerian used of tbat car doesn't go for that amount let alone tokunbo ...one day we will answer for our actions and inactions.
That means you must be a thief too since you're aware the car is too cheap for that amount but still want to do the business.

6 Likes

Re: DISTRESS SALE. Lagos cleared Mazda 6. Now 680k by nedekid: 11:01am On Apr 15, 2021
BiggyB242:

I taya. Why wount folks be specific.
Eg if I stay in dopemu, it will be more attractive to view cars around Ikeja, ogba, Alimosho axis etc, than if the car is in Ajah, Lekki.
Guys should be more precise.
Re: DISTRESS SALE. Lagos cleared Mazda 6. Now 680k by greggng: 11:07am On Apr 15, 2021
airexx:
That means you must be a thief too since you're aware the car is too cheap for that amount but still want to do the business.

I didn't say I wanna buy ...my mission is to investigate ...I have done lots if work with a view to saving Nairalander from crime. Nobody pays me for that ...is something I do for humanity ...I have saved lots of people here ...by mere inspecting cars they wanna buy ...I discover abnormality which some keep thanking me till date. I have my integrity to protect . Don't you ever think my intention was to buy ...my intention is to investigate with a view to saving us from fraud. I don't buy Mazda...strictly Toyota and Honda ....if u check my thread. I have a nissanmaxima I bought long time ago ...is difficult to market ...,I stick to where I get my money quickly . One day u wil appreciate the job some of us do here . On so many occasions I have witness people crying on nairaland ....telling us how they where scammed ...but one thing is clear ...THEY SAW THE RED LIGHT BUT GREED DIDNT ALLOW THEM TO IGNORE IT
Re: DISTRESS SALE. Lagos cleared Mazda 6. Now 680k by airexx: 12:15pm On Apr 15, 2021
greggng:

I didn't say I wanna buy ...my mission is to investigate ...I have done lots if work with a view to saving Nairalander from crime. Nobody pays me for that ...is something I do for humanity ...I have saved lots of people here ...by mere inspecting cars they wanna buy ...I discover abnormality which some keep thanking me till date. I have my integrity to protect . Don't you ever think my intention was to buy ...my intention is to investigate with a view to saving us from fraud. I don't buy Mazda...strictly Toyota and Honda ....if u check my thread. I have a nissanmaxima I bought long time ago ...is difficult to market ...,I stick to where I get my money quickly . One day u wil appreciate the job some of us do here . On so many occasions I have witness people crying on nairaland ....telling us how they where scammed ...but one thing is clear ...THEY SAW THE RED LIGHT BUT GREED DIDNT ALLOW THEM TO IGNORE IT
Re: DISTRESS SALE. Lagos cleared Mazda 6. Now 680k by creamyzone: 12:46pm On Apr 15, 2021
TRADELYN:

650k?
When was it cleared?
What's the mileage?

Come and pick it
Best offer so far
Call me
Re: DISTRESS SALE. Lagos cleared Mazda 6. Now 680k by creamyzone: 12:55pm On Apr 15, 2021
airexx:

Tanx bro. Stop replying these kids on nairaland. Deals are sealed in private not on this platform. It's a distress sale and the car is owned by a friend who has been trying to sell since last year. The guy is an offline person. so l posted it on nairaland last night and in less than ten hours it has attracted over 1200 views. Naija like cheap things Sha. When you drive around an unregistered tokunbo car for months(while trying to sell), it will become naija used shey?.

Whoever is interested should call or Whatsapp not ranting here on nairaland. Tanx airexx for your wisdom. One love
Re: DISTRESS SALE. Lagos cleared Mazda 6. Now 680k by creamyzone: 1:01pm On Apr 15, 2021
greggng:

See trash talk. How do you investigate something you have not seen physically. Owner is a friend and a landlord so you can come to his house to inspect the car. Or come to my office. Stop this please. It's too immature. I wanted to ignore you before but l decided to respond so others can learn.

We also sell properties on jiji and propertypro and pay for premium advert slots. So if you see a distress sale house worth like 35m being sold for 20m, you will call it scam when you have not verified it yourself. Change your orientation please. Check up the meaning of DISTRESS in the dictionary and pray to your God that you won't experience a distress situation that will make you sell your properties at give away rates.
Re: DISTRESS SALE. Lagos cleared Mazda 6. Now 680k by creamyzone: 1:25pm On Apr 15, 2021
creamyzone:
Fabric seat
Low fuel consumption
Powerful 4 plugs engine
Clean body and interior
Lagos cleared
All custom papers intact
Good tyres
Strong absorbers
Allow wheels
Auto gear
AC needs minor fixing.

Now reduced to 680k net

Location is Lagos.
Alakuko area at owners house
Or office at college road ogba

Call now 0703-0000-416

Still available
Call now

(1) (2) (Reply)

THIS BABY MUST GO.......................................................FOR 650K / 01 Toyota Sequoia (full Option) For Quick Sales. / Toyota Picnic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.