Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,941 members, 7,838,357 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Eagles Science - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Eagles Science (155 Views)

Policeman Loses AK-47 With 60 Rounds Of Ammunition While Watching Super Eagles / I Slept With Women For Money Ritual – Fomer Super Eagles’ Goalkeeper, Idah Peter / Nigerian Man Destroys His TV After Super Eagles Loss To Algeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eagles Science by Guitar5: 10:45pm On Apr 14, 2021
Good evening guys , I just felt I should put up this write up on the forum to get views and contributions from our vibrant youths because am about to take a step , I have this burning desire to fight boko haram, today marks the 7th year anniversary since our chibok girls has been kidnapped and still haven't brought back to us . I actually feel our army and AIRFORCE fighters are not well equipped ,but we don't really need to rely on that , as they are under command and the issuance of equipments for this battle is not to be deliberated . I have a very crazy idea that an eagle can be trained and equipped with a surveillance camera strapped on its chest to be able to focus on the areas where these bandicts ARE and imploy the ground power of the army for the fight ! With the EAGLE on the sky , I should have a device monitor to be able to send signals to the MILITARY showing the graphical region where these bandicts emanates from! At this stage , I wanna reserve this idea , and hear from those that would really love to work with me as a big project please ! This country is sinking ! God bless every one !
Re: Eagles Science by Nobody: 10:55pm On Apr 14, 2021
Brilliant idea!
We need more of your type in this country.
But please, its better to keep your ideas to yourself or sell it out to another country.
If you give out this idea, it might fall into wrong hands and your life might be at stake.
Our Country is in total mess. You mean well but your safety matters.

Please, check my signature
Re: Eagles Science by etrange: 12:18am On Apr 15, 2021
BedroomSecret:
Brilliant idea!
We need more of your type in this country.
But please, its better to keep your ideas to yourself or sell it out to another country.
If you give out this idea, it might fall into wrong hands and your life might be at stake.
Our Country is in total mess. You mean well but your safety matters.

Please, check my signature

Yes, we need more of his type and less of your type cause it's obvious his type will never progress if your type is always there to discourage them.

@OP, since you don't rely on the eagle's vision, why not use a more trainable and readily available bird like a falcon?
Re: Eagles Science by Crenzywilliams(m): 8:23am On Apr 15, 2021
And you truly believe the military with all their Intel really don't know where these bandits and the BH boys are in the forest?

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Allegedly Sets Her Boyfriend's House Ablaze After They Had Issues / Elimination, Not Arresting Terrorists, Bandits And Killers Is The Way To.go / Cairo Market In Oshodi, Lagos State Gutted By Fire.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.