Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Eleven Rail Track In And Out Of Apapa Port Nearing Completion-photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eleven Rail Track In And Out Of Apapa Port Nearing Completion-photo (1859 Views)

Lagos Blue Rail: Marina Train Station Nearing Completion / Nigerian Engineers Repair The Damaged Section Of The Abuja-Kaduna Rail Track / Fashola Inspects Oweto Bridge Nearing Completion - Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eleven Rail Track In And Out Of Apapa Port Nearing Completion-photo by sarrki(m): 7:44am On Apr 15, 2021
eleven rail tracks going in and out of apapa port the Train Station Construction Project inside the port is nearing completion.

Re: Eleven Rail Track In And Out Of Apapa Port Nearing Completion-photo by BabbanBura(m): 7:49am On Apr 15, 2021
sarrki:
eleven rail tracks going in and out of apapa port the Train Station Construction Project inside the port is nearing completion.

This is more like it, it seems the cabal holding the port to ransom is fast loosing it's grip. Nice development

5 Likes

Re: Eleven Rail Track In And Out Of Apapa Port Nearing Completion-photo by chatinent: 7:50am On Apr 15, 2021
How much was budgeted?

How much were the contractors paid?
How much was stolen?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eleven Rail Track In And Out Of Apapa Port Nearing Completion-photo by Dton339: 8:20am On Apr 15, 2021
In the end people will grow fat belly
Re: Eleven Rail Track In And Out Of Apapa Port Nearing Completion-photo by Emary(f): 8:21am On Apr 15, 2021
Where does this run through? I've only seen the portion running through the ferry area and it has only 2 railtracks.
Re: Eleven Rail Track In And Out Of Apapa Port Nearing Completion-photo by OnyeObodo: 8:48am On Apr 15, 2021
chatinent:
How much was budgeted?

How much was stolen?

Very apt and salient questions.

Vulturebbqgrills over to you. Come and answer for our darling daddy.

Hopeless Nonentity.
Re: Eleven Rail Track In And Out Of Apapa Port Nearing Completion-photo by Aaa007: 8:53am On Apr 15, 2021
waillers go start their normal work grin

2 Likes

Re: Eleven Rail Track In And Out Of Apapa Port Nearing Completion-photo by wwwihy: 10:04am On Apr 15, 2021
God Bless President Buhari
God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Eleven Rail Track In And Out Of Apapa Port Nearing Completion-photo by Sirjamo: 10:48am On Apr 15, 2021
If you ask PDP Dundees what was their useless party's achievement in 16 years, they will tell you GSM

4 Likes

Re: Eleven Rail Track In And Out Of Apapa Port Nearing Completion-photo by amuwo1980: 11:17am On Apr 15, 2021
Good one , we want more

2 Likes

Re: Eleven Rail Track In And Out Of Apapa Port Nearing Completion-photo by aremuforlife(m): 11:33am On Apr 15, 2021
chatinent:
How much was budgeted?

How much was stolen?
Are you pained that the project is been executed?

4 Likes

Re: Eleven Rail Track In And Out Of Apapa Port Nearing Completion-photo by PHPdeveloper200: 11:50am On Apr 15, 2021
This is good

2 Likes

Re: Eleven Rail Track In And Out Of Apapa Port Nearing Completion-photo by sarrki(m): 11:56am On Apr 15, 2021
OnyeObodo:

Hopeless Nonentity.

Let’s all commend when we need to

Even if Nigeria is not your country

2 Likes

Re: Eleven Rail Track In And Out Of Apapa Port Nearing Completion-photo by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 12:10pm On Apr 15, 2021
Emary:
Where does this run through? I've only seen the portion running through the ferry area and it has only 2 railtracks.

I looks like depot roads too me, that is where they will park (stable) or hold trains.

Good development though

1 Like

Re: Eleven Rail Track In And Out Of Apapa Port Nearing Completion-photo by kolaaderin: 12:14pm On Apr 15, 2021
OnyeObodo:

Hopeless Nonentity.

For 16 wasteful years, Your Party can only dream without any success in de congesting APAPA. APC is showing how its done and you are still in pain.

Sorry for your wailing assss

3 Likes

Re: Eleven Rail Track In And Out Of Apapa Port Nearing Completion-photo by Nobody: 12:17pm On Apr 15, 2021
OnyeObodo:

Hopeless Nonentity.
Must you guys wail?

If the past Government had built this train, the present Government won't have a need to build it.

2 Likes

Re: Eleven Rail Track In And Out Of Apapa Port Nearing Completion-photo by Jamesbally: 12:21pm On Apr 15, 2021
Buhari is working.

1 Like

Re: Eleven Rail Track In And Out Of Apapa Port Nearing Completion-photo by Nobody: 1:32pm On Apr 15, 2021
OnyeObodo:

Hopeless Nonentity.
He's busy grilling igunugu for bmc's faithfuls.
Re: Eleven Rail Track In And Out Of Apapa Port Nearing Completion-photo by Okoroawusa: 2:31pm On Apr 15, 2021
I Love PMB
Re: Eleven Rail Track In And Out Of Apapa Port Nearing Completion-photo by Depressed101: 4:02pm On Apr 15, 2021
And rhey all go to ibadan, abeokuta and the north... Makes it useless
Re: Eleven Rail Track In And Out Of Apapa Port Nearing Completion-photo by iluvdonjazzy: 4:14pm On Apr 15, 2021
Nice one

(1) (Reply)

Why Can't Igbos And Yorubas Unite? / How Obi Cubana Rocks Lagos & Abuja- City People Magazine / Sunday Igboho: Please Hand Me Over To Buhari, My Lawyers Dumped Me - Gazette

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.