Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,804 members, 7,810,094 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:35 PM

Oduduwa: 'No Election In Yoruba Land In 2023' Protest Begins (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oduduwa: 'No Election In Yoruba Land In 2023' Protest Begins (Photos) (40374 Views)

Protest Begins In Kano As Nigerians March Against Hardship Under Tinubu’s Govt / 2023: Protest Against Using Of BVAS By INEC Hits Ogun, / EFCC Brings Fayose To Court As Corruption Trial Begins [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oduduwa: 'No Election In Yoruba Land In 2023' Protest Begins (Photos) by Joromi1: 7:49pm On Apr 16, 2021
IPOB members pretending to be omoluabis.

2 Likes

Re: Oduduwa: 'No Election In Yoruba Land In 2023' Protest Begins (Photos) by joefelin2345: 7:50pm On Apr 16, 2021
Nonexistent:
Those must be ipob members Lagos branch. grin grin

Meanwhile;
And where I'd your so call IBB today? The thing go shock you & him to your bone marrow. Continue to rejoice in IBB foolish remark? Where was him when Benjamin Adekunle & other Yoruba warriors were fighting for Nigeria's survival?

2 Likes

Re: Oduduwa: 'No Election In Yoruba Land In 2023' Protest Begins (Photos) by EndNigeriaNoww: 7:51pm On Apr 16, 2021
CyynthiaKiss:
They are coming to wail.. grin grin

Watch out...
una bad for nairaland o. see as laugh wan kill me for here...d pic u added killed it. However, Yoruba Muslims and Christians are one. We love ourselves and we all support Oduduwa.
Re: Oduduwa: 'No Election In Yoruba Land In 2023' Protest Begins (Photos) by Kylekent59: 7:52pm On Apr 16, 2021
Those people are taking over lagos. I do see all these Oduduwa posters in lagos. The president needs to do something about all these new groups emerging in the country.
Re: Oduduwa: 'No Election In Yoruba Land In 2023' Protest Begins (Photos) by hansomb: 7:52pm On Apr 16, 2021
All I see are hungry youths looking for chop money. Odua doesn't exist and never will.

1 Like

Re: Oduduwa: 'No Election In Yoruba Land In 2023' Protest Begins (Photos) by joefelin2345: 8:03pm On Apr 16, 2021
ovieigho:
This is just the perfect time to end the unholy matrimony....

I hate it when some people shout “get your PVC” if you want good govt?

Nigerian can’t work , it’s laid on a faulty foundation
We no be one !

A fisherman from delta who is a Christian
Can never share same culture with a cattle rearer from the north who believes so much in his religion...

Re: Oduduwa: 'No Election In Yoruba Land In 2023' Protest Begins (Photos) by membranus: 8:04pm On Apr 16, 2021
Bkayyy:
These people are always 50 years behind Ndigbo.
"No more Nigerian election in our land" is something Ndigbo /Biafrans have done, dusted and forgotten. Infact these ones doing there own after years Ndigbo did it laughed at us the same way they laughing at ESN today. After like 20 years when we are done with ESN and are talking about Biafran 2nd presidential election they will start doing their own ESN.
Remember them laughing at IPOB for protesting in Britain? Who does it now?
Remember them laughing at IPOB for tagging people? Who does it now?
Remember them laughing at Ndigbo for looking for their own country? Who does it now?
We see 50 years ahead all of them. As for Hausa and Northern minorities like TIV we see 150 years ahead of them while these ones protesting now see 100 years ahead of them. So expect their own next century.
I am happy I am from the progressive side of the country. The ones that lead. The ones that understand the future and adapt to it not the ones that learn from experience.

And have you achieved your aim of division with your "seeing 200 years ahead" vision?

You will be surprised how far and fast the Yorubas will go in achieving their separation aim which your people have been targeting decades ago.

Just sit down and enjoy as the scenarios play out.
Re: Oduduwa: 'No Election In Yoruba Land In 2023' Protest Begins (Photos) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Apr 16, 2021
Nonexistent:

Meanwhile;

Yes, they are my brother
Re: Oduduwa: 'No Election In Yoruba Land In 2023' Protest Begins (Photos) by Masterito(m): 8:10pm On Apr 16, 2021
Lol and you think Yoruba nation will be formed without uproar? Lol.
Refinedbeing:
I don't usually respond to all mentions but.. What is it about secession and new country creation that igboho and his boy knows? The man that registered Yoruba Nation with UNPO knows the right steps and he's taking it without causing unnecessary uproar.

1 Like

Re: Oduduwa: 'No Election In Yoruba Land In 2023' Protest Begins (Photos) by Ausval: 8:17pm On Apr 16, 2021
All this one wen go hear one gunshot run leave slippers ....Yoruba people na the last set of people you go take their word serious
Re: Oduduwa: 'No Election In Yoruba Land In 2023' Protest Begins (Photos) by PigTormentor: 8:23pm On Apr 16, 2021
techmo:
I wonder why it's always Ibos opening threads of Odua nation and commenting

Anyways for me , it's BAT2023 or Osinbajo/Zulum 2023

And yes we are voting in Southwest

They are looking for mumu Yorubas to follow in their delusional steps.
We are having elections come 2023, anyone that doesn't want to vote can stay home. But trying to stop me and my people will not work.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oduduwa: 'No Election In Yoruba Land In 2023' Protest Begins (Photos) by PigTormentor: 8:27pm On Apr 16, 2021
November1857:
Afonja and blindness are like 5&6! Tinubu is suffering from chronic dementia which manifest in his speech , you want him to be president!
Stead of advising him to stay out politice and take care of his Heath...

Ranting of another delusional reta@ded brainwashed IPIG terrorist monkey. Nothing new.
Keep wailing and crying till the year 3033, it's in your DNA.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oduduwa: 'No Election In Yoruba Land In 2023' Protest Begins (Photos) by Misterone: 8:36pm On Apr 16, 2021
Handiwork of PDP. Knowing that APC may likely select its Candidate from the SW, PDP wants to use Oduduwa agitation to distabilize the SW and present a Northern Candidate
Re: Oduduwa: 'No Election In Yoruba Land In 2023' Protest Begins (Photos) by ekestic1976(f): 8:41pm On Apr 16, 2021
Nonexistent:

Meanwhile;

Learn History! You people love to twist things to suit your twisted minds. What Babangida said was that, if someone should wake him up and tell him that Brigadier (then) Abdulkadir Adisa was at the head of a coup plot, he would go back to sleep. That's at the time Abacha deceived Nigerians about a coup plot. I wonder what Babangida would have said about the Igbo whose leader left them in the cold without concluding a war he started, if he lay his mind to it!
Re: Oduduwa: 'No Election In Yoruba Land In 2023' Protest Begins (Photos) by musicwriter(m): 8:43pm On Apr 16, 2021
Refinedbeing:
Lol. Koikoi and his boss igboho should leave this Yoruba nation freedom struggle for the intellects honestly. They should stop embarrasing us.

It's not the "intellectuals" that are dying in farmlands. It's not the intellectuals that are refugee in Benin republic. It's the common people that suffer the most from herdsmen brutality, so they know better than so called intellectuals.

And that's why there has never been a country in the world where the so called intellectuals went protesting to get a separate nation, except Israel. And there's a reason for that.

Everywhere else, it has always been the common people getting freedom for the intellectuals.

The cat is out of the bag.

The best you can do at this point is give them your tacit support until such a time you need come in the open.

The intellectuals are actually behind. I mean, they're not up to date. Nigeria as a country is tired and the people in it are tired too.

3 Likes

Re: Oduduwa: 'No Election In Yoruba Land In 2023' Protest Begins (Photos) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Apr 16, 2021
Jokers, Go to Aso Curse House and I'll blink an eye......grin grin grin

Re: Oduduwa: 'No Election In Yoruba Land In 2023' Protest Begins (Photos) by grafixdon: 8:57pm On Apr 16, 2021
Every body wanna catch out. Yoruba Nation not ready yet
Re: Oduduwa: 'No Election In Yoruba Land In 2023' Protest Begins (Photos) by nonhuman(m): 9:00pm On Apr 16, 2021
Miscreants
Re: Oduduwa: 'No Election In Yoruba Land In 2023' Protest Begins (Photos) by ThatFairGuy1: 9:21pm On Apr 16, 2021
CyynthiaKiss:
They are coming to wail.. grin grin

Watch out...
Nuisance. Any Odua Nation that'll be propagated by your type is dead on arrival already.

Odua Nation with no religious sentiment CAN ONLY BE WELCOME.

Anyway, I know you're one of the Ipob animals

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oduduwa: 'No Election In Yoruba Land In 2023' Protest Begins (Photos) by olatuns2017: 9:23pm On Apr 16, 2021
CyynthiaKiss:
Odua is here oo

Nairaland

I will congratulate a yoruba man here as president in 2023...

Am gandem sure he is going to restructure Nigeria for better!

Igbos I hope you have Biafra this year if not just shut up with PDP disgruntled elements in Ibadan!
Re: Oduduwa: 'No Election In Yoruba Land In 2023' Protest Begins (Photos) by thebar: 9:26pm On Apr 16, 2021
Bkayyy:
These people are always 50 years behind Ndigbo.
"No more Nigerian election in our land" is something Ndigbo /Biafrans have done, dusted and forgotten. Infact these ones doing there own after years Ndigbo did it laughed at us the same way they laughing at ESN today. After like 20 years when we are done with ESN and are talking about Biafran 2nd presidential election they will start doing their own ESN.
Remember them laughing at IPOB for protesting in Britain? Who does it now?
Remember them laughing at IPOB for tagging people? Who does it now?
Remember them laughing at Ndigbo for looking for their own country? Who does it now?
We see 50 years ahead all of them. As for Hausa and Northern minorities like TIV we see 150 years ahead of them while these ones protesting now see 100 years ahead of them. So expect their own next century.
I am happy I am from the progressive side of the country. The ones that lead. The ones that understand the future and adapt to it not the ones that learn from experience.

Niger Delta's started it then, and igbos betrayed them.. few years later they came u with biafra and started begging the people from the same Niger Delta's to join them..
why do you think PH and Bayelsa refuse to support Biara ...

NIGER DELTA/BIAFRA

Those who arrested and sentenced Isaac Adaka Boro to death for declaring Niger Delta Republic were neither Hausa-Fulanis nor Yorubas but two supposed brothers of his and Biafrans named Odumegwu Ojukwu and Aguiyi Ironsi who were still on the side of Gambaris and still trying to please them as at then. For declaring Niger-Delta Republic Ironsi, the then military head of state, ordered Ojukwu to get Isaac Boro arrested for treason.
Ojukwu, in an attempt to please Gambaris, fought Isaac Boro for 14 days within which he used federal might of “one-Nigeria” to kill 150 soldiers loyal to Isaac Boro, caught Isaac Boro, stripped him naked and sent him over to Lagos where Ironsi charged him to court and within just 2 months got him convicted, at the Supreme Court, of treasonable felony of trying to break away from Azikiwe’s one Nigeria, got him sentenced to death by hanging. While Ironsi​ and Ojukwu did all that to Isaac Boro​, they left untouched their own Igbo brother soldiers who planned a coup with which they killed Innocent Hausas, Yorubas, Niger Deltans, Middle belters leaving Igbo politicians unharmed despite they, like Zik and Okpara, were part and parcel of the corrupt Balewa government.
However, before Ojukwu and Ironsi could execute their sentence on Isaac Boro God intervened and the counter coup happened. Ironsi was overthrown and killed. Gowon took over declared Isaac Boro innocent and released him. But just fifteen months later Ojukwu too declared Biafra Republic due to the way Igbos were being killed in the North. In declaring Biafra, rather than first apologise to Isaac Boro for what he earlier did to him and then ask for his cooperation in fighting to realize the Biafra dream, Ojukwu did nothing like that but without consulting Boro at all went as far as arrogantly including in his Biafra map the very Niger Delta areas which Isaac Boro earlier tried to pull out of Nigeria and which he (Ojukwu) nearly killed him for.

1 Like

Re: Oduduwa: 'No Election In Yoruba Land In 2023' Protest Begins (Photos) by KenModi(m): 9:28pm On Apr 16, 2021
techmo:
I wonder why it's always Ibos opening threads of Odua nation and commenting

Anyways for me , it's BAT2023 or Osinbajo/Zulum 2023

And yes we are voting in Southwest

Chai! Dem really take suffer swear for Nigerians!

2 Likes

Re: Oduduwa: 'No Election In Yoruba Land In 2023' Protest Begins (Photos) by Prophet777: 9:37pm On Apr 16, 2021
The right to self determination is the right of every nationality anywhere in the world.
One Nigeria is a fraud. Nigeria is not one and it can never be one. The 1914 Amalgamation was a monumental fraud and exactly why the growth of the country has remained stunted.
You can't be killing them on their ancestral land and expect them to fold their hands.
You can't be kidnapping them for ransom and expect Salah gift from them.
You can't be raping their wives and expect friendship handshake.
You can't be destroying their farms with your God's forsaken cows and expect a romantic friendship from them.
They are sophisticated.
They are race of knowledge and pedigree.
They are peaceful and friendly.
Attack on one is attacks on all.
On Oduduwa Nation: The yorubas already determimed.

2 Likes

Re: Oduduwa: 'No Election In Yoruba Land In 2023' Protest Begins (Photos) by flokii: 9:39pm On Apr 16, 2021
Yoruba ronu!

While some quarters are interested in a Yoruba nation, the idea of "No elections in Yorubaland in 2023" looks like an IPOB agenda.

We are not f00ls in Yorubaland to impose an ideology on everyone. it's f00lish Ipobians that think that way.

Yoruba ronu!
Don't let these outsiders turn our peaceful region upside down like SE.
Re: Oduduwa: 'No Election In Yoruba Land In 2023' Protest Begins (Photos) by Gandollaar(f): 9:40pm On Apr 16, 2021
SmartProf:
Dis ones wan cut Tinubu's ticket. Those who feed off from a certain politician with 2023 presidential ambition from that region will begin to sweat and feel so pained by the actions of these people more than even the man with the ambition.
How can they cut his ticket when they are playing his politics by proxy?
Re: Oduduwa: 'No Election In Yoruba Land In 2023' Protest Begins (Photos) by ismodiwa(m): 9:41pm On Apr 16, 2021
Lousy people #dear yorubas, please don't be deceived..
Re: Oduduwa: 'No Election In Yoruba Land In 2023' Protest Begins (Photos) by Harunabisanti(m): 9:44pm On Apr 16, 2021
Time wasters
Re: Oduduwa: 'No Election In Yoruba Land In 2023' Protest Begins (Photos) by thebar: 9:56pm On Apr 16, 2021
hansomb:
All I see are hungry youths looking for chop money. Odua doesn't exist and never will.

this foolarni guy still dey sleep..
Re: Oduduwa: 'No Election In Yoruba Land In 2023' Protest Begins (Photos) by bluediamond1239: 9:56pm On Apr 16, 2021
all I know is that one day we will go our separate way. we Igbo and yerubas don't trust each other anymore, if not we would have team up and stand our ground. may God raise the hearts that will achieve it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Shehu Shagari Is Dead. Former President Dies At 93 / Udom Emmanuel Declared Winner Of Akwa Ibom Governorship Election By INEC / Rivers Releases Judith Amaechi’s Condolence Visit Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.