Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,986 members, 7,828,486 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

'osun Lawmaker Sent Thugs To Attack Me’ – Hon Ayeni Cries Out - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 'osun Lawmaker Sent Thugs To Attack Me’ – Hon Ayeni Cries Out (143 Views)

Oyetola's Achievement In 3 Years Transcends 7 Years Of PDP In Osun - Lawmaker / Osun Gov, Oyetola Eulogises Hon Ayeni For Donating Town Hall To Osu People / Man Kills A Big Python That Wanted To Attack His Family (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'osun Lawmaker Sent Thugs To Attack Me’ – Hon Ayeni Cries Out by CityMirror: 8:52am On Apr 15, 2021
By Ayobami Agboola, Osogbo

A member of the House of Representative, Hon. Lawrence Babatunde Ayeni on Wednesday raised alarm over threats to his life by thugs sponsored by a lawmaker in Osun State.

Ayeni, who represents Ijesa South Federal Constituency in the House of Reps explained that he was in a meeting this morning when he received a call from a suspected hoodlum who hinted that they were coming in their large numbers to attack him.

According to the lawmaker, they would have attacked him, if not because of the way he relates with his people.

Though, Ayeni did not mention the name of the lawmaker alleged to have sponsored the attack.

CityMirrorNews finding has it that the meeting was summoned by Elder Kunle Odeyemi with selected APC leaders of Ilesa west LGA.

Read more: http://citymirrornews.com/news/2021/14/osun-lawmaker-sent-thugs-to-attack-me-hon-ayeni-cries-out/

Re: 'osun Lawmaker Sent Thugs To Attack Me’ – Hon Ayeni Cries Out by Vikinatty(f): 9:13am On Apr 15, 2021
Go to the court Oga.

(1) (Reply)

Podcast Services UK - Best Podcast Editing Service - Podknows Podcasting / She Is Heartless’ Anita Joseph In Trouble For Celebrating Rita Edochie / Halima Abubakar & Bobrisky At War, Drags Cossy Orjikor After Dealing With Bo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.