Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,847 members, 7,820,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

How I Was Expelled Unjustly, At Abti American Now Aun. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How I Was Expelled Unjustly, At Abti American Now Aun. (1343 Views)

She Was Expelled After Confessing Of Using Fake O'level Result / Tunde Opeibi Was Unjustly Denied A Scholarship As An Undergraduate: But... / Ifemosu Micheal: Why I Was Expelled From The University― FUNAAB Student Activist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Was Expelled Unjustly, At Abti American Now Aun. by Princeaniemeka: 9:13am On Apr 15, 2021
My name is Prince aka Broda for those that know. I was enrolled in ABTI IN 2008, It was a dream come true for me to be in a condusive environment that you can actually learn. I was so happy, to be able to function freely without the downside of our state and federal uni. Everything about AAUN was on point, from the cafeteria, library, bookstore, lecture hall (with facility), the shuttle bus, the labs, infact the list is endless. Let's just say It felt like home. But I was stereotyped by one of our Den because am simply an IGBO STUDENT not minding that Atiku himself is marrying my sister (I mean my blood). I was involved in an accident outside our school with my course mate from Niger republic(fulani friend). We was almost in all my classes, summer inclusive. In AUN before any decision is taking, it must be brought to the panel that constituet of students body, professor's and co. But mine wasn't the case, not minding that I had less than one year to graduate.

My story.
It was on a weekend, the semester was over and we just started summer school for those of us that want to shorten our years or upgrade our CGPA. We had a new President (female) from America that was resuming work that period. It happens that some students organized an off campus party (we have an entertainment club in school called SHUFFLE), I was in one of the party with my friends having fun until it was time to go. Some of my friends that didn't have a car ask me to help convey them back to school, which was about 5mins from where we were. I drop the first set, came back and drop another set, on going back with the third set, we meet a power bike on the road on the middle of the road, I horned and horned but the person on the bike didn't hear. I flashed my headlight to no avail, and I negotiated an overtaken before I could know what was happening the power bike left the middle of the road to the left side of the road where I was KPANMMMM. He was less than 10feet in front of me, I quickly suave towards the left so as to avoid collision with him but still my fender from passenger side got him. I stop immediately to go check on the guy. My friends (so called) was of the opinion that I should not stop for the fear of being lynched. Our school security personnel stated coming to the scene of the accident. Mind you I have never been involved in any accident before in my entire life. On seeing the crowd that rushed to the scene. I drove off and drop my so called friends that stab me behind my back, we was supposed to graduate within that period. I went back to the scene of the accident but he has already been taken to the hospital. I called my uncle who resides in yola town (Monitor Cat) and told him what happen, immediately he ask me to come to his house since he has been taken to the hospital. The next morning at around 7 am in the morning my phone rang and it was my so called friends that was calling to know where I was not knowing that they have already sold me out. I told them where I was and before I could know what was happening the then acting Den with some students stormed my uncle house in gra, the news was that I deliberately wanted to kill the guy who is my friend and that they told me to stop but I REFUSE (WOW). The commotion was too much that my Uncle had to intervene, we went to the hospital to see the guy. On getting to the hospital the crowd was overwhelming, everybody was of the opinion that I wanted the guy dead, that I even said it with my mouth (friends). As God may have on that faithful morning, we meet my friend and HE CONFESSED INFRONT OF EVERYBODY THAT I WAS HIS FRIENDS NOT MINDING WHAT HIS FULANI BROTHER'S WAS SAYING, WE WAS IN THE CLASS IN THAT SUMMER AND WE WAS IN THE SAME PROJECT GROUP IN THAT SUMMER CLASS. HE VINDICATED ME BY SAYING THAT ITWASN'T MY FAULT BECAUSE HE WAS PUTTING ON AN EYE PEACE THAT WAS WHY HE COULD NOT HEAR ME. AS GOD MAY HAVE IT MY NIGER FRIEND ONLY FRACTURED HIS BONES, NOTTING WAS BROKEN. To my greatest surprise my acting Den was already with my expulsion letter without any panel, without any hearing, mind you this thing happened in the night and in the morning I was served. I have never been involved in any MISCONDUCT since I started nor have I ever been found wanting by the school authority. Even the letter didn't state what I did. I pleaded with him since it wasn't intentional and since my friends statement contradict that of his people still. My uncle charged his lawyer to plead on my behalf but it feel on def ears. I even went to the then new President (female) house very close to the Lamido Adamawa palace severally but she didn't even give me attention. NOTE : I PAID FOR MY FRIENDS HOSPITAL BILLS FROM A TO Z. My parents contacted the school to know why I was meeted with the harsh jugment but know body could give them any reasonable response. Am only saying all this because I feel deprived to excel in what I thought was a level PLAYING GROUND. BUT ITS OBVIOUS THAT IT'S RULES ARE MEANT TO PROTECT SOME LIMITED FEW. SAY NO TO TRIBALISM, EDUCATION IS FOR ALL.

Your BROTHER from another Mother. SHALOM
Re: How I Was Expelled Unjustly, At Abti American Now Aun. by HRSweetness(f): 9:37am On Apr 15, 2021
Yes, say no to tribalism. Also say no to distractions from your goals, say no to reckless living, say no to peer pressure.

Most importantly, LEARN TO ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR ACTIONS.

From your narrative, you have carefully absolved yourself of any blame. You don't seem to see the role you played in all this. It seems you are a spoilt child, used to always having your way. Mummy and daddy are always available to fix your mess.

Well, this time you will have to face the consequences of your recklessness.

The way you even spell and write, at this level of education is appalling.

Grow up man cos life is more complex than your fantasy.

4 Likes

Re: How I Was Expelled Unjustly, At Abti American Now Aun. by Princeaniemeka: 9:46am On Apr 15, 2021
HRSweetness:
Yes, say no to tribalism. Also say no to distractions from your goals, say no to reckless living, say no to peer pressure.

From your narrative, you have carefully absolved yourself of any blame. You don't seem to see the role you played in all this. It seems you are a spoilt child, used to always having your way. Mummy and daddy are always available to fix your mess.

I Know ppl like you will always want to act as if you know all. For your information, my parents didn't pay any of my bill. And I was never spoilt as you claimed. What do you Know?

Re: How I Was Expelled Unjustly, At Abti American Now Aun. by HRSweetness(f): 11:16am On Apr 15, 2021
[quote author=Princeaniemeka post=100811381][/quote]

And you keep confirming my assertions about you through your defensive tantrums.

I know a lot more than you do. Don't fight with me, thank me for attempting to rid you off your victim mentality.
Re: How I Was Expelled Unjustly, At Abti American Now Aun. by Princeaniemeka: 11:41am On Apr 15, 2021
[Please Chike Obi, what's your assertion? You need common sense because I see you lack one. In Don Callos words......COMMON SENSE IS THE KEY TO A WAX MIND.quote author=HRSweetness post=100813860]

And you keep confirming my assertions about you through your defensive tantrums.

I know a lot more than you do. Don't fight with me, thank me for attempting to rid you off your victim mentality. [/quote]
Re: How I Was Expelled Unjustly, At Abti American Now Aun. by HRSweetness(f): 1:18pm On Apr 15, 2021
1st
Princeaniemeka:
[Please Chike Obi, what's your assertion? You need common sense because I see you lack one. In Don Callos words......COMMON SENSE IS THE KEY TO A WAX MIND.quote author=HRSweetness post=100813860]

I know a lot more than you do. Don't fight with me, thank me for attempting to rid you off your victim mentality.

Your case is irredeemable! Byee Felicia
Re: How I Was Expelled Unjustly, At Abti American Now Aun. by lowkeybahdguy(m): 1:37pm On Apr 15, 2021
Princeaniemeka:
My name is Prince aka Broda for those that know. I was enrolled in ABTI IN 2008, It was a dream come true for me to be in a condusive environment that you can actually learn. I was so happy, to be able to function freely without the downside of our state and federal uni. Everything about AAUN was on point, from the cafeteria, library, bookstore, lecture hall (with facility), the shuttle bus, the labs, infact the list is endless. Let's just say It felt like home. But I was stereotyped by one of our Den because am simply an IGBO STUDENT not minding that Atiku himself is marrying my sister (I mean my blood). I was involved in an accident outside our school with my course mate from Niger republic(fulani friend). We was almost in all my classes, summer inclusive. In AUN before any decision is taking, it must be brought to the panel that constituet of students body, professor's and co. But mine wasn't the case, not minding that I had less than one year to graduate.

My story.
It was on a weekend, the semester was over and we just started summer school for those of us that want to shorten our years or upgrade our CGPA. We had a new President (female) from America that was resuming work that period. It happens that some students organized an off campus party (we have an entertainment club in school called SHUFFLE), I was in one of the party with my friends having fun until it was time to go. Some of my friends that didn't have a car ask me to help convey them back to school, which was about 5mins from where we were. I drop the first set, came back and drop another set, on going back with the third set, we meet a power bike on the road on the middle of the road, I horned and horned but the person on the bike didn't hear. I flashed my headlight to no avail, and I negotiated an overtaken before I could know what was happening the power bike left the middle of the road to the left side of the road where I was KPANMMMM. He was less than 10feet in front of me, I quickly suave towards the left so as to avoid collision with him but still my fender from passenger side got him. I stop immediately to go check on the guy. My friends (so called) was of the opinion that I should not stop for the fear of being lynched. Our school security personnel stated coming to the scene of the accident. Mind you I have never been involved in any accident before in my entire life. On seeing the crowd that rushed to the scene. I drove off and drop my so called friends that stab me behind my back, we was supposed to graduate within that period. I went back to the scene of the accident but he has already been taken to the hospital. I called my uncle who resides in yola town (Monitor Cat) and told him what happen, immediately he ask me to come to his house since he has been taken to the hospital. The next morning at around 7 am in the morning my phone rang and it was my so called friends that was calling to know where I was not knowing that they have already sold me out. I told them where I was and before I could know what was happening the then acting Den with some students stormed my uncle house in gra, the news was that I deliberately wanted to kill the guy who is my friend and that they told me to stop but I REFUSE (WOW). The commotion was too much that my Uncle had to intervene, we went to the hospital to see the guy. On getting to the hospital the crowd was overwhelming, everybody was of the opinion that I wanted the guy dead, that I even said it with my mouth (friends). As God may have on that faithful morning, we meet my friend and HE CONFESSED INFRONT OF EVERYBODY THAT I WAS HIS FRIENDS NOT MINDING WHAT HIS FULANI BROTHER'S WAS SAYING, WE WAS IN THE CLASS IN THAT SUMMER AND WE WAS IN THE SAME PROJECT GROUP IN THAT SUMMER CLASS. HE VINDICATED ME BY SAYING THAT ITWASN'T MY FAULT BECAUSE HE WAS PUTTING ON AN EYE PEACE THAT WAS WHY HE COULD NOT HEAR ME. AS GOD MAY HAVE IT MY NIGER FRIEND ONLY FRACTURED HIS BONES, NOTTING WAS BROKEN. To my greatest surprise my acting Den was already with my expulsion letter without any panel, without any hearing, mind you this thing happened in the night and in the morning I was served. I have never been involved in any MISCONDUCT since I started nor have I ever been found wanting by the school authority. Even the letter didn't state what I did. I pleaded with him since it wasn't intentional and since my friends statement contradict that of his people still. My uncle charged his lawyer to plead on my behalf but it feel on def ears. I even went to the then new President (female) house very close to the Lamido Adamawa palace severally but she didn't even give me attention. NOTE : I PAID FOR MY FRIENDS HOSPITAL BILLS FROM A TO Z. My parents contacted the school to know why I was meeted with the harsh jugment but know body could give them any reasonable response. Am only saying all this because I feel deprived to excel in what I thought was a level PLAYING GROUND. BUT ITS OBVIOUS THAT IT'S RULES ARE MEANT TO PROTECT SOME LIMITED FEW. SAY NO TO TRIBALISM, EDUCATION IS FOR ALL.

Drop this your pity party, get off your ass and file a lawsuit against the university. I've seen worse cases succeed in the past. If you need help or direction on this. Send a dm.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Expelled Unjustly, At Abti American Now Aun. by Princeaniemeka: 1:54pm On Apr 15, 2021
Drop this your pity party, get off your ass and file a lawsuit against the university. I've seen worse cases succeed in the past. If you need help or direction on this. Send a dm.[/quote]

Thanks. But am passed that stage now, am only saying it to purge myself of the hatred I have for some people. Am in a better place now. Thanks for your concern.
Re: How I Was Expelled Unjustly, At Abti American Now Aun. by Isobug: 4:35pm On Apr 15, 2021
[quote author=HRSweetness post=100811096]Yes, say no to tribalism. Also say no to distractions from your goals, say no to reckless living, say no to peer pressure.

[/quote/]
This is hasty conclusion
It's either you did not read the post very well or you are also another tribalist.
Re: How I Was Expelled Unjustly, At Abti American Now Aun. by Isobug: 4:38pm On Apr 15, 2021
HRSweetness:

This is hasty conclusion.
It's either you did not read the post very well or you are just another tribalist
Re: How I Was Expelled Unjustly, At Abti American Now Aun. by Rahkman: 8:43pm On Apr 15, 2021
Why do igbos like playing victim to everything in life .... na wa for una oo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Was Expelled Unjustly, At Abti American Now Aun. by rumaabk(m): 10:34pm On Apr 15, 2021
I have seeing many cases worsed than yours. Example the case of Garba Amuda and others vs University of Maiduguri. Which they won at the supreme court against the University of maiduguri.
Re: How I Was Expelled Unjustly, At Abti American Now Aun. by HONESTFACT101(m): 10:59pm On Apr 15, 2021
lalasticlacla mynd44
all of Una front page material
if you say na one Mumu yeyebrity now una don move am......signing out
Re: How I Was Expelled Unjustly, At Abti American Now Aun. by Juliearth(f): 4:13am On Apr 16, 2021
Your story is very touching and I hope that all those people that carry friendship on their heads can learn from your experience.

Don't let this experience haunt you for life... Forgive all the parties involved, pick up what's left of your life and forge ahead. All the best to you!
Re: How I Was Expelled Unjustly, At Abti American Now Aun. by johnkey: 4:55am On Apr 16, 2021
some idiots here will just think they know 'everything' about someone cause he put up a part of his life story here to share, see that idiot up there disgracing her father upandan forming intellectual. dumb thing is pissing me off.
Re: How I Was Expelled Unjustly, At Abti American Now Aun. by johnkey: 5:00am On Apr 16, 2021
OP if I was you I'll make sure blood flows, trust me everyone involved must drop even the backstabbers.
Re: How I Was Expelled Unjustly, At Abti American Now Aun. by Princeaniemeka: 5:44am On Apr 16, 2021
Juliearth:
Your story is very touching and I hope that all those people that carry friendship on their heads can learn from your experience.

Don't let this experience haunt you for life... Forgive all the parties involved, pick up what's left of your life and forge ahead. All the best to you!
Thanks

1 Like

Re: How I Was Expelled Unjustly, At Abti American Now Aun. by femi4: 7:01am On Apr 16, 2021
Princeaniemeka:

My story.

You only have yourself to blame

Stop playing the tribal card, you could have avoided this if

You were focus with your studies and party less

Not being a reckless driver
Re: How I Was Expelled Unjustly, At Abti American Now Aun. by Princeaniemeka: 7:19am On Apr 16, 2021
femi4:
You only have yourself to blame

Stop playing the tribal card, you could have avoided this if

You were focus with your studies and party less

Not being a reckless driver

Oga femi, is like you lack the ability to reason very well. Anyways since you have control of your life, I wish you the same. Mind you this thing happened over 10years ago. So my brother ask yourself this simple question and ans yourself.
What do this guy have to gain after all this years by playing your so called tribal card? (20 marks)
Re: How I Was Expelled Unjustly, At Abti American Now Aun. by femi4: 7:22am On Apr 16, 2021
Princeaniemeka:

Oga femi, is like you lack the ability to reason very well. Anyways since you have control of your life, I wish you the same. Mind you this thing happened over 10years ago. So my brother ask yourself this simple question and ans yourself.
What do this guy have to gain after all this years by playing your so called tribal card? (20 marks)
You were irresponsible in school, you only have yourself to blame. You blamed everyone but not yourself...... Another act of irresponsibility. You deserve all that's happening to you
Re: How I Was Expelled Unjustly, At Abti American Now Aun. by Princeaniemeka: 7:27am On Apr 16, 2021
[quote author=femi4 post=100835731]You were irresponsible school, you only have yourself to blame. You blamed everyone but not yourself...... Another act of irresponsibility. You deserve all that's happening to you[/quote

Since you know so much about me Femi, ans the very simple question. At least, I suppose you know what 20 mark means.
Re: How I Was Expelled Unjustly, At Abti American Now Aun. by femi4: 7:33am On Apr 16, 2021
[quote author=Princeaniemeka post=100835800][/quote]No wonder you didn't graduate. 20 marks not 20 mark
Re: How I Was Expelled Unjustly, At Abti American Now Aun. by Princeaniemeka: 7:35am On Apr 16, 2021
femi4:
No wonder you didn't graduate. 20 marks not 20 mark

Ans the quaastionu.

(1) (Reply)

ASUU Strike To Be Increased / The African Child By Camara Laye - Characters Analysis And Characterization / Why There Was No Reprisals Against Yorubas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.