Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Man Defaces His Car As He Joyfully Announces His Divorce - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Defaces His Car As He Joyfully Announces His Divorce (2073 Views)

Deji Adeyanju’s Gave His Friend A Car As A Wedding Gift / Woman Allegedly Defaces Her Brother’s Maid With A Hot Iron (graphic Photo) / Man Rejoices After Finalising His Divorce. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Defaces His Car As He Joyfully Announces His Divorce by uzallwell12: 9:26am On Apr 15, 2021
Marriage over, party started" Man defaces his car as he joyfully announces his divorce

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/p/CNrecoJjXmS/?igshid=gt1kkj32u5hw

The man, whose divorce was finalised on Monday, April 12, announced: "Marriage over... party started."

He also painted other words on his car to show how he feels about the divorce.

"I do... I did... I am f**king done," he wrote.

He added, "#Bye_ Felicia"

He also wrote: "Happily never after."

He also announced that he got the car in the divorce as he said, "Die Wors is now divorced. I kept the car "

"Proud wasband!!" he added close to the headlights, as he underlined the "Was" three times.

For full detail watch the video
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UC-XoPnEXqIFFSKTyt1LjmIQ/featured

Re: Man Defaces His Car As He Joyfully Announces His Divorce by ThePrincipal: 9:28am On Apr 15, 2021
Many are mad... only few are roaming on the streets. Marriage is not for kids...
Re: Man Defaces His Car As He Joyfully Announces His Divorce by wwwihy: 9:29am On Apr 15, 2021
That should be SA, they love white cars

1 Like

Re: Man Defaces His Car As He Joyfully Announces His Divorce by Nobody: 9:31am On Apr 15, 2021
Women are the happiest jumping into marriage

Men are the happiest jumping out of marriage

Awon feminists this one no be Nigeria again o

Future is Vmail

5 Likes

Re: Man Defaces His Car As He Joyfully Announces His Divorce by tamdun: 9:38am On Apr 15, 2021
E no easy at all, men dey try, bill upon bill
Re: Man Defaces His Car As He Joyfully Announces His Divorce by Authority1o1(m): 9:43am On Apr 15, 2021
Okay...

If you're grown enough, you'd know the man is not happy doing this. My sixth sense, which never lies to me anyway, tells me that the wife of the dude was the one who called for the divorce. But the man, naturally egoistical, will rather want to pepper the lady, and show that he actually doesn't give a damn.

I passed through this pathetic stage, when I would make posts of how happy I am after a breakup, and take pictures with friends and chill with flirts, just to show her that I'm not pained and to equate or counter her own notion of happiness. But deep down, I would feel scourged.

What a stage.

As a young adult spiralling into manhood, I have come to see it's bullshit. I might not come begging, but I wouldn't do such childish thing as what this man has done either.

Ignoring the person proves to give me more peace.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Defaces His Car As He Joyfully Announces His Divorce by Charmingrascal(m): 9:56am On Apr 15, 2021
Lol

Some divorces/break ups are worth celebrating.

I remember inviting my friends for a drink after I broke up with one liability in 2019

Re: Man Defaces His Car As He Joyfully Announces His Divorce by donbachi(m): 9:58am On Apr 15, 2021
Out from egypt.
Re: Man Defaces His Car As He Joyfully Announces His Divorce by Fahdiga(m): 9:59am On Apr 15, 2021
For him to be celebrating his freedom, many won't understand what the man may have passed through in the hands of his ex wife. marriage favors women more hence the reason why they always get desperate to marry. women will literally take away a man's peace when they get married. my advice to my fellow men is that marriage isn't for everyone even though I'll get married

1 Like

Re: Man Defaces His Car As He Joyfully Announces His Divorce by Oracleforce: 10:03am On Apr 15, 2021
tamdun:
E no easy at all, men dey try, bill upon bill

Marriage Nah scam...
I suggest that instead of calling it marriage they should call it a marital contract so that guys will no longer be scams.....
Man is the financier of the marriage institution but the woman usually stays long to reap all the dividend.....
Guys, open your eyes
Re: Man Defaces His Car As He Joyfully Announces His Divorce by jos4kay: 10:54am On Apr 15, 2021
I do, I did, I'm fucking done

grin
Re: Man Defaces His Car As He Joyfully Announces His Divorce by chiiraq802(m): 12:01pm On Apr 15, 2021
Marriage is grossly overrated ..,...
And it will always end in tears.

Re: Man Defaces His Car As He Joyfully Announces His Divorce by MickzyDonald: 12:26pm On Apr 15, 2021
Impact of smoking COLORADO 24/7
Re: Man Defaces His Car As He Joyfully Announces His Divorce by aderoju3921: 12:32pm On Apr 15, 2021
Women are the happiest jumping into marriageMen are the happiest jumping out of marriageAwon feminists this one no be Nigeria again oFuture is Vmail
Re: Man Defaces His Car As He Joyfully Announces His Divorce by sisisioge: 12:35pm On Apr 15, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin

All these yeye obodo oyinbo folks sef. Why ruin a perfectly good looking car biko? So you finally divorced, so what? Well, maybe his eyes saw weeen sha grin
Re: Man Defaces His Car As He Joyfully Announces His Divorce by Nobody: 12:40pm On Apr 15, 2021
Make we hear word o.

I wonder we are headed to with all these happenings. Anyways it's end time.
Re: Man Defaces His Car As He Joyfully Announces His Divorce by AKWATGOLD1(m): 1:08pm On Apr 15, 2021
Social Media Sensation
Re: Man Defaces His Car As He Joyfully Announces His Divorce by Mindlog: 1:09pm On Apr 15, 2021
Authority1o1:
Okay...

If you're grown enough, you'd know the man is not happy doing this. My sixth sense, which never lies to me anyway, tells me that the wife of the dude was the one who called for the divorce. But the man, naturally egoistical will rather want to pepper the lady, and show that he actually doesn't give a damn.

I passed through this pathetic stage, when I would make posts of how happy I am after a breakup, and take pictures with friends and chill with flirts, just to show her that I'm not pained and to equate or counter her own notion of happiness. But deep down, I would feel scourged.

What a stage.

As a young adult spiralling into manhood, I have come to see it's bullshit. I might not come begging, but I wouldn't do such childish thing as what this man has done either.

Ignoring the person proves to give me more peace.

Perfectly captured.

(1) (Reply)

Family Of 40 Teachers / Are You Enjoying Your Marriage? / When You’re Married To A Woman With Natural Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.