Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,647 members, 7,809,444 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:42 AM

Will Not Be Eliminated Household Gasoline Generators-(image) - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Will Not Be Eliminated Household Gasoline Generators-(image) (952 Views)

Generators/listers/concrete-mixers Engine Repairs Asaba/onitsha And Environs / Clearance Sales -restaurant Equipment, Production And Household Items / Buy Or Sale Clean And Standard Fairly Used Diesel Generators For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will Not Be Eliminated Household Gasoline Generators-(image) by gzgenerator(f): 9:58am On Apr 15, 2021
Ordinary generators have existed for many years. With the continuous upgrading of various electrical appliances, traditional household gasoline generators can no longer meet the needs of various electrical appliances, and the fuel cost is relatively high.
Here is an introduction to the advantages of the new generation of Kenergy Super AVR Generator compared with traditional generators:   
1. The working speed of the variable frequency generator can be changed within a relatively large range, so the variable frequency generator can be better matched with the generator to save fuel;   
2. The variable-frequency generator can work in the high-speed area, and the variable-frequency generator outputs the same power. The weight and volume of the variable-frequency generator are much smaller. In terminology, variable frequency generators are rated power and specific power;   
3. The working speed of the alternator is high, and the variable frequency generator also reduces the weight and volume;   
4. The output power of the alternator is of high quality-pure sine wave output with very small harmonic content.

Re: Will Not Be Eliminated Household Gasoline Generators-(image) by Aaron147258123: 10:08am On Apr 15, 2021
We in Nigeria often lose electricity, sometimes it is a good choice to buy a generator
Re: Will Not Be Eliminated Household Gasoline Generators-(image) by gzgenerator(f): 10:14am On Apr 15, 2021
Aaron147258123:
We in Nigeria often lose electricity, sometimes it is a good choice to buy a generator
Of course, the new generation of Kenergy Super AVR generators provide you with a better choice

1 Like

Re: Will Not Be Eliminated Household Gasoline Generators-(image) by Noble2012888(f): 1:56pm On Apr 15, 2021
Yes very beautiful generator
Aaron147258123:
Re: Will Not Be Eliminated Household Gasoline Generators-(image) by gzfoundream(m): 4:01am On Apr 17, 2021
Great
Re: Will Not Be Eliminated Household Gasoline Generators-(image) by akata1: 8:11am On Apr 17, 2021
Am not understanding

1 Like

Re: Will Not Be Eliminated Household Gasoline Generators-(image) by Theodore19900: 2:22pm On Apr 18, 2021
Where can I buy this kind of generator

1 Like

Re: Will Not Be Eliminated Household Gasoline Generators-(image) by gzgenerator(f): 9:28am On Apr 19, 2021
Theodore19900:
Where can I buy this kind of generator
"Guangzhou International Technology Co.,Ltd.
No. 9 Chapel Street,Apongbo, Marina,Lagos Island.Besides Wesley Methodist Cathedral, Apongbo.Lagos Island. TEL: 08106006981 08020703755 md@guangzhouintl.com Contact person: Mr. Chen
TEL/WHATSAPP:+86 18574606855
Re: Will Not Be Eliminated Household Gasoline Generators-(image) by gzgenerator(f): 10:06am On Apr 21, 2021
Super affordable generator system,Contact me
Re: Will Not Be Eliminated Household Gasoline Generators-(image) by Noble2012888(f): 7:46am On Apr 22, 2021
How much power does this engine have?
Re: Will Not Be Eliminated Household Gasoline Generators-(image) by gzgenerator(f): 10:33am On Apr 22, 2021
Contact person: Mr. Chen
TEL/WHATSAPP:+86 18574606855
Re: Will Not Be Eliminated Household Gasoline Generators-(image) by Blanche2014(f): 7:20am On Apr 23, 2021
let me see
Re: Will Not Be Eliminated Household Gasoline Generators-(image) by gzgenerator(f): 8:39am On Apr 24, 2021
Many people have consulted recently
Re: Will Not Be Eliminated Household Gasoline Generators-(image) by gzgenerator(f): 10:28am On Apr 27, 2021
Those who are interested can call me , Contact person: Mr. Chen
TEL/WHATSAPP:+86 13365860580
Re: Will Not Be Eliminated Household Gasoline Generators-(image) by gzgenerator(f): 10:38am On Apr 27, 2021
This can be used for a whole day when filled with oil
Re: Will Not Be Eliminated Household Gasoline Generators-(image) by Wendell20140: 7:11am On Apr 29, 2021
I want to import a batch of generators
Re: Will Not Be Eliminated Household Gasoline Generators-(image) by captain2020(m): 8:44am On Apr 29, 2021
Once filled up, how many hours can it last?

What and what can it power?
What is the price?
Re: Will Not Be Eliminated Household Gasoline Generators-(image) by Theodore19900: 10:17am On Apr 29, 2021
I think this product has a good style, is it a generator?
Re: Will Not Be Eliminated Household Gasoline Generators-(image) by Tohsynetita1: 12:28pm On Apr 29, 2021
how much
Re: Will Not Be Eliminated Household Gasoline Generators-(image) by mrsage(m): 2:23pm On Apr 29, 2021
gzgenerator:
Ordinary generators have existed for many years. With the continuous upgrading of various electrical appliances, traditional household gasoline generators can no longer meet the needs of various electrical appliances, and the fuel cost is relatively high.
Here is an introduction to the advantages of the new generation of Kenergy Super AVR Generator compared with traditional generators:   
1. The working speed of the variable frequency generator can be changed within a relatively large range, so the variable frequency generator can be better matched with the generator to save fuel;   
2. The variable-frequency generator can work in the high-speed area, and the variable-frequency generator outputs the same power. The weight and volume of the variable-frequency generator are much smaller. In terminology, variable frequency generators are rated power and specific power;   
3. The working speed of the alternator is high, and the variable frequency generator also reduces the weight and volume;   
4. The output power of the alternator is of high quality-pure sine wave output with very small harmonic content.

Plenty grammar.

Break it down for the lay man.

How is it different from the regular I pass my neighbor with the same capacity?

Simple short points will be better

1 Like

Re: Will Not Be Eliminated Household Gasoline Generators-(image) by gzfoundream(m): 10:36am On May 03, 2021
grin
mrsage:

Plenty grammar.

Break it down for the lay man.

How is it different from the regular I pass my neighbor with the same capacity?

Simple short points will be better

1 Like

Re: Will Not Be Eliminated Household Gasoline Generators-(image) by gzfoundream(m): 8:44am On Jun 12, 2021

Re: Will Not Be Eliminated Household Gasoline Generators-(image) by Timothy08096: 1:53pm On Jun 14, 2021
grin
Re: Will Not Be Eliminated Household Gasoline Generators-(image) by gzgenerator(f): 8:47am On Jun 22, 2021
Although my English is not good, the generator is very easy to use grin
gzfoundream:
grin
[url][/url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJwTdwLJwQs

(1) (Reply)

Introducing Doseni Global Ventures / We Need A Supply Of Bus For State Government: State Transportation / Plots Of Land For Sale In Ibeju-lekki Lga With C. Of O For 500k Per Plot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.