Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

To Buy Fog Lights - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / To Buy Fog Lights (365 Views)

Disappearance Of Fog Lights / 2019 Rolls-Royce Cullinan SUV Recalled Due To Dim Brake Lights / 40 Honda Dashboard Warning Lights And What They Mean (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

To Buy Fog Lights by abel1234: 10:09am On Apr 15, 2021
Hi Guys,

I was planning to buy a new set of fog lights for my car. But I'm confused about the color of the fog light to choose. In this blog post https://undergroundlighting.com/blogs/news/yellow-vs-white-fog-lights they have suggested yellow light as better and some of my friends suggest white is better.

Can anyone please advise me on this, it would be great if you could share your personal experience using those bulbs.

Thanks in advance.

(1) (Reply)

HYUNDAI IONIQ 5 First Drive / Bid LIVE On Copart And SHIP To Nigeria - Copart Official Broker - Cars From USA / Tinted Permit Applied For And Done Biometric

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.