Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,276 members, 7,818,934 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

How To Make A Living Approving Upwork Accounts For Freelancers - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To Make A Living Approving Upwork Accounts For Freelancers (314 Views)

Man Who Fetches Sand For A Living In Enugu (Photos) / “I Am An Uber Driver, Not A Yahoo Boy" - Man Reveals What He Does For A Living / Oge Kate: EBSU Graduate Does Charcoal Business For For A Living (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make A Living Approving Upwork Accounts For Freelancers by Joycediamond74: 10:28am On Apr 15, 2021
[/b][b]Thursday Awoof! 95% off Upwork Account Approval Scripts!

If you are tired of hard work and will want smart work that pays you a six-figure income weekly, I have a proposition that will interest
you.

Before then, let me tell you a short story.

Earlier last year, I stumbled on a post on nairaland, where I noticed alot of persons were complaining about upwork. What were they complaining about?

Most of them had good skills and they needed to earn in dollars from upwork but their registrations were always turned down. Some were able to register, but their profile was either suspended or put on pending.

I was already on upwork and wondered how to solve their problems. My research antenna went into play. I started to dig for information that will enable me solve this pressing problem.

I know you may be wondering why I was busy searching for a solution, let me tell you.

Your money is in solving people's problem. The bigger the problem you solve, the bigger the money you get. Zoom solved a major problem during this lock-down and started to swim in millions of dollars. Mark Zuckerberg solved the problem of communication (facebook, instagram and whatsapp) and he is swimming in millions of dollars.

So back to my story, I finally stumbled on the EXACT strategies I can use to solve that pressing problem. It is called the upwork approval script.

I bought that script at #30,000 but in less than one week I had gotten my capital back by approving upwork accounts for 10 persons at #3,000 each. And ever since, I have been rolling in ROI (return-on-investment).

Let me tell you a little secret, there is hardwork and there is smartwork, choose your work.

When I help people approve their upwork account, I am solving their money problem. Because with just one client on upwork, they would have recovered 10X the money they pay me. And the approval takes me less than 20 mins. So, it is a win-win for both of us.

Most times, because of my busy schedule I am able to approve 5 accounts per day. Thats like 3,000×5= #15, 000. Do the mathematics for one month.

Thats what I call smart work and free money.

I know you may be wondering where I get the clients from. Quite easy!

80% comes from nairaland while 20% comes from a platform you will get to know later.

There are 3 ways I use to pull in clients, but for the sake of this post, I will tell you one.

What I simply do is to type in "upwork" on the search engine of most facebook groups where copywriters, graphic designers, web designers and the likes hang out. Then, I call them out and tell them about upwork and 90% of the time, they flood into my DM to get their account approved.

If you get this upwork account approval scripts ,[/b]you will be able to open your own upwork account and earn in dollars from high-ticket foreign clients. And also, you will become a go-to-person who approves upwork for people charging as high as 10k for foreign clients or 3k for local clients.

Just for today, I will be giving out this upwork approval scripts .

Don't worry, not at the fee I got it.

As a jolly-good fellow, I am giving out the scripts for almost free.

I will also give you guidance on how to get clients that will be begging you to approve their upwork accounts.

As my Thursday promo. I am giving out two upwork approval scripts for a token of #4,500-that will be 85% discount.

Wow!

#4,500.

If you want this [b]upwork approval scripts
, then, pay #4,500 not #30,000. Send me a message on https:///2348050528963 for payment details and you will get the two scipts instantly with some other bonuses.

Let me reiterate.

You will get two of the most recent upwork approval script that will get an upwork account approved instantly for just #4,500

This offer is what I call.... Joyce-you-must-be-kidding[b] me-offer
[/b]
Don't worry about the #4,500, you get it back in less than 48hrs. If you charge 3k like me, with JUST 4 persons, you would have gotten your money back with interest. And if you are like one of my student that charges 5k per approval, you will need just 3 persons to get your money back with interest.

This offer is just for [/b]24hrs only[b].

P.S:

Remember, he who hesitates nowadays never gets a flash at fortune. The men
who made millions in Texas oil lands are the men who dared, who went ahead
unafraid, who plunged in on their own judgment—and didn't wait.
Re: How To Make A Living Approving Upwork Accounts For Freelancers by Pogbar: 4:37am On May 21, 2021
Do you want to withdraw from your Upwork/fiverr account but in futility?

Then have got the life lasting solution for you, worry less. As you patronise to get your Upwork account approved you should not be blinded my much excitement to see ahead.

Get yourself a fully verified PayPal account that will enable you to withdraw from your fiverr/Upwork account.

Goes for #3000, price increases soon.

Note: with this PayPal account, you won't only use it for your freelancing jobs as you would be able to send and receive money worldwide.

I will help you to link your bank account with your PayPal account, you will also withdraw to your local bank easily.

You can see there's so much offer than what a 3k will do. Be fast about it price increases soon.
https:///2bz9refx

Re: How To Make A Living Approving Upwork Accounts For Freelancers by Pogbar: 4:44am On May 21, 2021
Get yourself a verified and approved PayPal account for just#3000 price increases soon.

This is my contact 08052350637.

You can also get yourself a US PayPal account that allows bitcoin and cryptocurrency and direct deposit, hit me up asap.

(1) (Reply)

11 Little Things That Reveal A Lot About Someone / Career Opportunity In The Construction Industry / Teachers Urgently Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.