Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,549 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

NYSC To Reopen Registration Portal On Monday, April 19 - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC To Reopen Registration Portal On Monday, April 19 (1159 Views)

NYSC Camps Reopen On 10 November / Prospective Corps Members Appeal To NYSC To Reopen Camp / NYSC Registration Portal Opens For 2019 Batch B Stream II (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NYSC To Reopen Registration Portal On Monday, April 19 by Nobody: 12:10pm On Apr 15, 2021
The 2021 batch A NYSC registration portal will be reopened for fresh registration on Monday, April 19.

1 Like

Re: NYSC To Reopen Registration Portal On Monday, April 19 by rhodman: 4:00pm On Apr 15, 2021
Can I register by myself?

What are the information needed for registration?
Re: NYSC To Reopen Registration Portal On Monday, April 19 by Hasmau: 12:07pm On Apr 16, 2021
1. The 72-hour income generator program will help you to set up an online business capable of bringing you N450 000 Naira every single month

2. You can download the 72-hour income generator training videos on your phone, watch and set up your affiliate marketing online business in the next 7 days

3. You can do it part time 30 minutes a day is enough

4. You can turn it to a passive income generator

5. You get paid every Friday for the affiliate sales you make

6. You acquire high income skills you can market to small businesses and earn from the skills

Facebook advertising

Email Marketing

Writing effective ads

8. You get access to promote 49 hot selling high-quality digital products books trainings online courses Nigerians are looking for to buy

9. It is a practical step-by-step
(do- as- I-do) kind of digital marketing training) you will earn as you learn

10. You get mentorship from top affiliate marketing millionaires
(Toyin Omotoso and Uchendu Obialor)

P.S: If you register for the 72-hour income generator program through my affiliate link

and get access to the TRAINING,

my personal materials,

and mentorship…

and you practice everything you learn…

and you don't make at least N450, 000 Naira in the next 90 days of affiliate marketing…

Kindly ask me for a full refund of your
N45, 000 Naira

even though all I gain as an affiliate is N20, 000 naira affiliate commission for recommending the training to you…

Why am I so confident and bold to make such a crazy offer

The answer is very simple…

You see with my materials and mentorship worth N1, 245, 000 naira (One million, two hundred and forty five thousand Naira only)

which I will give you after your registration through my affiliate link

I am hundred percent sure you can get the same results I'm getting every month once you do-as-I-do…

Why?

Because I will be taking you by the Hand and showing you everything I do

…and all you have to do is to follow my lead and we will become affiliate marketing multi-millionaires together

P.P.S: I will share a video with you to show you how to register for the 72-hour income generator program using my affiliate link

P.P.P.S: I will also share my affiliate link for you to use and register for the 72-hour income generator program

WhatsApp me on

To register for my 72 hour income generator Affiliate Marketing Mentorship

Only 5 spots are Available currently and before you know it...all will be taken so whatsapp me immediately you read this to register...

Just say "Uche I want to register for the 72 hour income generator program training using your affiliate link and get access to all your materials and mentorship"

Or just click on my affiliate link here

https:///72IGIncomesystem

Whatsap me after your registration
Re: NYSC To Reopen Registration Portal On Monday, April 19 by softwareconsult: 1:52pm On Apr 16, 2021
19TH APRIL 2021
NYSC 2021 Batch A stream 2 Registration Date Announced
The official message has been confirmed and its legit. The date for the NYSC 2021 batch A stream 2 online registration is 19th of April 2021

We are Accredited NYSC Registration center

VISIT OUR OFFICE AT
No 11, Enimakure Street, Off Oyemekun Bus-Stop, Ifako-Ijaye , Lagos State, Nigeria.

Or Call 090-9226-6584 for any enquiry
Re: NYSC To Reopen Registration Portal On Monday, April 19 by favoured247(m): 3:12pm On Apr 17, 2021
softwareconsult:
19TH APRIL 2021
NYSC 2021 Batch A stream 2 Registration Date Announced
The official message has been confirmed and its legit. The date for the NYSC 2021 batch A stream 2 online registration is 19th of April 2021

We are Accredited NYSC Registration center

VISIT OUR OFFICE AT
No 11, Enimakure Street, Off Oyemekun Bus-Stop, Ifako-Ijaye , Lagos State, Nigeria.

Or Call 090-9226-6584 for any enquiry
How much does it cost to register?

(1) (Reply)

Remote Work - Earn 500,000 Naira / 2015 NYSC Batch ‘B’ Mobilization Exercise Timetable Is Out / National Youth Success Camp (DLBC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.