Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,417 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Sale Mamman Expresses Regret Over Power Outages. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sale Mamman Expresses Regret Over Power Outages. (17327 Views)

Buhari: Why I Sacked Nanono, Sale Mamman & Reshuffled My Cabinet / Sale Mamman: Nigerians Now Enjoy 18 To 24 Hours Of Electricity Daily / Nigerians To Get 18-Hour Electricity Supply Soon – Sale Mamman, Power Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sale Mamman Expresses Regret Over Power Outages. by Splendor4(m): 1:59pm On Apr 15, 2021
alright
Re: Sale Mamman Expresses Regret Over Power Outages. by naijadrivablog: 1:59pm On Apr 15, 2021
Where is your "24hrs Power in 6 months"
Re: Sale Mamman Expresses Regret Over Power Outages. by VirginSearcher(m): 2:00pm On Apr 15, 2021
Every Southern Nigerian is leaving the country due to Buhari.. too bad
Re: Sale Mamman Expresses Regret Over Power Outages. by lexy2014: 2:00pm On Apr 15, 2021
post=100817927:

We can't be having this year in year out since 1960.
Something needs to be done permanently about this power issue.
The Minister of power has been doing above average concerning power (compared to previous years), but they still need to do more.

Btw
We hope our country's 16 Billion Electricity project money under OBJ and Atiku won't just disappear like that?
This money can give everlasting power to 12 small African countries combined.
How we wish it was even just the epileptic power problem that the party of criminals and looters solved for our country in theit 16 years of failure.
How we wish!

But what has ur "darling daddy" done to improve d power supply since 2015? Is it because of PDPs 16years that made buhari to exceed and surpass d failure of PDP in just 6years? Isn't it possible that even if PDP had done well in it's 16years, that buhari would have ended up erasing whatever progress that they made? Buhari is not even in d country. He is lounging in d UK and u are still blaming PDP & talking of "criminals and looters". Pls what is buhari?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sale Mamman Expresses Regret Over Power Outages. by ekestic1976(f): 2:01pm On Apr 15, 2021
Seniorwriter:
Clueless Incompetent Le ad ers....i spelt the word in a disjointed form because that's how they are in thoughts both present and past Administration in Nigeria.
We need young visionary political office holders not Old Clueless Crooks.

@Seniorwriter

Imagine saying that this pack is the best that Nigeria could yield the Destiny of 200 million people to!
Re: Sale Mamman Expresses Regret Over Power Outages. by lexy2014: 2:02pm On Apr 15, 2021
SlyIg:
They will come up tomorrow to tell us how they want to give us 24hours constant power if we allow them increase the bill and we will gullibly fall for them!
They increase NEPA bill yet all we get is darkness!

Don't worry. Osinbajo will soon come & explain why d power supply is bad and how buhari had always desired that nigeria should have 24 hour power supply

3 Likes

Re: Sale Mamman Expresses Regret Over Power Outages. by flames01: 2:03pm On Apr 15, 2021
post=100817927:

The Minister of power has been doing above average concerning power (compared to previous years), but they still need to do more.

Btw
We hope our country's 16 Billion Dollars Electricity project money under OBJ and Atiku won't just disappear like that?
This money can give everlasting power to 12 African countries combined.
How we wish it was even just the epileptic power problem that the party of criminals and looters solved for our country in their 16 years of failure.
We would have love them so much.
But for what, na only looting looting, stealing galore.
They even looted money meant to build their party National HQ!! shocked
How we wish!

Since your fellow business failure has become president, what has he done better?
Re: Sale Mamman Expresses Regret Over Power Outages. by Rebuke: 2:04pm On Apr 15, 2021
SlyIg:
They will come up tomorrow to tell us how they want to give us 24hours constant power if we allow them increase the bill and we will gullibly fall for them!
They increase NEPA bill yet all we get is darkness!

Exactly! Nigerians are just too docile and gullible.

1 Like

Re: Sale Mamman Expresses Regret Over Power Outages. by edoairways: 2:12pm On Apr 15, 2021
post=100817927:

Btw
We hope our country's 16 Billion Dollars Electricity project money under OBJ and Atiku won't just disappear like that?
How we wish it was even just the epileptic power problem that the party of criminals and looters solved for our country in their 16 years of failure.
How we wish!
More than 5 years since your darling daddy took over, the rock science minister had remained dumb.
Re: Sale Mamman Expresses Regret Over Power Outages. by BarrElChapo(m): 2:14pm On Apr 15, 2021
Mr minister just tell us all the power plants are down lipsrsealed
Re: Sale Mamman Expresses Regret Over Power Outages. by Karemarealty288(m): 2:14pm On Apr 15, 2021
to restore the National grid to its previous historical levels and exceed that.
[quote][/quote]

Re: Sale Mamman Expresses Regret Over Power Outages. by Stevyne: 2:18pm On Apr 15, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
If I get hold of this man eh, I fit beat am wey b say e go faint.

Nah only for midnight we dey get light now, I'm so pissed off. I dey even hear people talk say dem dey bring am for midnight ni, I never use my eyes see am.
Naso you DEH sleep wey u no no say una DEH get light for midnight?
Re: Sale Mamman Expresses Regret Over Power Outages. by Bekind123: 2:20pm On Apr 15, 2021
[/color]
post=100817927:

Btw
We hope our country's [color=#990000]16 Billion Dollars Electricity project money under OBJ and Atiku won't just disappear like that?
How we wish!
what is wrong with you for goodness sake? People are talking about how to move forward but you and your backward party are always talking and going backward.
Re: Sale Mamman Expresses Regret Over Power Outages. by fitinwell: 2:20pm On Apr 15, 2021
It's not a New Thing...

Its part of recycled faliure and excuses of failed Government..

1 Like

Re: Sale Mamman Expresses Regret Over Power Outages. by Nobody: 2:23pm On Apr 15, 2021
Stevyne:
Naso you DEH sleep wey u no no say una DEH get light for midnight?
I no dey switch on anything if I dey sleep. But no b say nah every time I no dey notice o grin cause nah borehole I dey use and nah I'm I dey use pump water.
Re: Sale Mamman Expresses Regret Over Power Outages. by obonujoker(m): 2:25pm On Apr 15, 2021
post=100817927:

Btw
How we wish!

You are right... The looted funds could have done a lot, however you yourself knows we can't keep dwelling on the past, what's the way forward... It's not good we are having this issue like groundhog day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sale Mamman Expresses Regret Over Power Outages. by zoedew: 2:25pm On Apr 15, 2021
Resign not regret! Your job is to plan within foreseeable range that such outages do not occur. You failed!
Re: Sale Mamman Expresses Regret Over Power Outages. by zoedew: 2:27pm On Apr 15, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
I no dey switch on anything if I dey sleep. But no b say nah every time I no dey notice o grin cause nah borehole I dey use and nah I'm I dey use pump water.
You leave your borehole pump switch on when you go to bed? Not advised.

1 Like

Re: Sale Mamman Expresses Regret Over Power Outages. by simplesearch: 2:28pm On Apr 15, 2021
Bath Nnaji, the man who could have solved our erratic power problem of decades was booted out of office prematurely and unceremoniously on a very flimsy excuse. Our Elite don't want Nigeria electricity problem fixed, a lot of them are evil people.
Re: Sale Mamman Expresses Regret Over Power Outages. by Nobody: 2:31pm On Apr 15, 2021
zoedew:

You leave your borehole pump switch on when you go to bed? Not advised.
once in a while I do leave it on, once is filled up and start pouring out from the tank am going to switch it off. But I only do so when I have to sleep very early so I will be able to wake up very early.
Re: Sale Mamman Expresses Regret Over Power Outages. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:32pm On Apr 15, 2021
obonujoker:

You are right... The looted funds could have done a lot, however you yourself knows we can't keep dwelling on the past, what's the way forward... It's not good we are having this issue like groundhog day
...and you are 100% right with that also.
And when we talk about the past,
It is not for people like you that have the genuine interest of the nation at heart.
When we read comments from good, honest and patriotic Nigerians like you, we surely respect it a lot.
It is your type that we can easily have a reasonable, responsible and mature conversation with on how to move Nigeria forward, not the ones playing politics of bitterness and hatred that will never make them go forward in life.

SO,
the people we keep reminding of the past are the ones that are pained that their corrupt politicians lost 2 presidential elections and doing everything to bring the country to disrepute, forgetting what the party they would have preferred to be in power did to this nation in 16 wasted years, they are all suffering from collective amnesia.
During the era of their preferred thieving and looting party,
The Excess Crude Account was looted dry.
Foreign reserves drawn down.
Federation Account, emptied.
We made the highest revenue in the history of our nation, But they still borrowed money to pay salaries!!!
And the economy was set on an irreversible path to recession.
And they say; don't talk about it.
Focus on the present and the future only.
How we miss Fela Anikulapo-Kuti. He would have said: "I go shout o, I go shout plenty o."
If we don't focus on the past, we are then liable to make the same mistakes.
"Those who cannot learn from the past mistakes will never move forward in life

So this is why those children of hate, frustrations and perdition are always in pain when they are reminded of the looting failures they supported in their 16 years of recklessness taking our country 100 years back.
You see them wailing and gnashing their teeth to the blatant truth that kils them on a daily basis.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sale Mamman Expresses Regret Over Power Outages. by bigcasava1(m): 2:32pm On Apr 15, 2021
Apologize to village people. You are a disgrace and incompetent
Re: Sale Mamman Expresses Regret Over Power Outages. by merits(m): 2:33pm On Apr 15, 2021
naptu2:
Engr. Sale Mamman @EngrSMamman

https://mobile.twitter.com/EngrSMamman/status/1382640821292392448

Reactions.
Government of shock for the shock and shock alone
Re: Sale Mamman Expresses Regret Over Power Outages. by sterlingD(m): 2:33pm On Apr 15, 2021
Muyiwaipere:
I’m ashamed of my country

I have been in Ghana for 2 weeks now the only time they took the light was just for 30 mins and I guess it’s for maintenance or so

And one person would come out and tell me Nigeria is the Giant of Africa

Giant of what? We should stop misusing, abusing and insulting the word Giant.The word does not even want to associate itself with what will bring it to ridicule.

1 Like

Re: Sale Mamman Expresses Regret Over Power Outages. by wallay77(m): 2:55pm On Apr 15, 2021
Only this issue of electricity don suppose reach to cause nationwide strike but No we leave everything to God to do for us...
Re: Sale Mamman Expresses Regret Over Power Outages. by zoedew: 2:55pm On Apr 15, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
once in a while I do leave it on, once is filled up and start pouring out from the tank am going to switch it off. But I only do so when I have to sleep very early so I will be able to wake up very early.
Best to instal a flow switch that automatically switches it off when the tank(s) are full. That way, the longevity of the pump is assured.

1 Like

Re: Sale Mamman Expresses Regret Over Power Outages. by AMvanquish: 2:57pm On Apr 15, 2021
Anyone who thinks this power challenge in Nigeria can be solved is on a long thing.. Better to get alternative power sources and have peace of mind.

1 Like

Re: Sale Mamman Expresses Regret Over Power Outages. by Nobody: 2:57pm On Apr 15, 2021
zoedew:

Best to instal a flow switch that automatically switches it off when the tank(s) are full. That way, the longevity of the pump is assured.
Thank you.
Re: Sale Mamman Expresses Regret Over Power Outages. by samdunzo: 2:58pm On Apr 15, 2021
decentralize the grid

Private TCN and discos so competent hands can manage the sector

See if the situation wont improve
Re: Sale Mamman Expresses Regret Over Power Outages. by Eriokanmi: 3:01pm On Apr 15, 2021
Mallams aren't good managers. History can remind us all
Re: Sale Mamman Expresses Regret Over Power Outages. by AMvanquish: 3:04pm On Apr 15, 2021
Eriokanmi:
Mallams aren't good managers. History can remind us all

I remember fashola did wonders there undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Commonly Used Phrases In Defense Of GEJ On Social Media / Photo: Boko Haram Victim In Search Of His Wife And Seven Children / I Didn’t Reconcile With Fayose- Aluko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.