Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,625 members, 7,827,338 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Right Formula To Fly - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Right Formula To Fly (120 Views)

Right Formula To Fly / Right Formula To Fly / Right Formula To Fly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Right Formula To Fly by Akintom29(m): 1:19pm On Apr 15, 2021
Gazing through my window, I saw the beautiful stars beaming in the sky, and all of a sudden, they started blinking, and eventually, they dissipated into thin air...

I pondered on in my mind, this analogy is not just a mere one, it has a connotative meaning

I settled on my bed, giving that analogy a clear meaning—of course, those stars represent nations or set of individuals destined for greatness but were clouded and defeated by the touches of darkness

I also remember a lesson I was able to deduce from an intriguing story narrated by Professor Oladeji back then in school— he quoted“No matter, how promising a destiny is, it can not be attained, if the person in question keeps on doing the wrong thing”

The beauty of success is to know its secrets.

In other words, a simple fraction given without applying the right formula will prove to be difficult before a right answer is supplied

A journey without a right map is promised to be a frustrated one or result in futility

Gpec global resources limited is an expert in visa processing.

We bridge the gap between you and your dream country. We make your dream come to reality

Apply today and fly out with testimonies

Gpec global resources is an immigration and educational consulting firm

Of course, we didn't start today, we have been in existence for the past 8 years and we are always ready to take you to the country of your choice

These are some of our visa packages;

Canada Work and Study Visa

Poland Work and Study Visa

UK Work and Study Visa

Kenya Tourist Visa

Canada Tourist Visa

Canada Migration Program:

Federal Skilled Migration.

Technical Skilled Migration Program

Provincial Nominee Program

IELTS, TOEFL, UKVI, AND OTHER INTERESTING PACKAGES

Visit us on www.gpecglobalresources.com or contact 09059446907 or chat me on 08160840468

(1) (Reply)

Momlr Boss Scopylinky Galamishy Is Out Itunes Amazon Sportify Audio Mack / Insecurity: South-east Govs. In Closed-door Meeting In Enugu / How To Register For Big Brother Naija 2021 Audition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.