Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,376 members, 7,812,094 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:07 AM

SMALL BNB NEEDED TO COMPLETE A TRANSACTION FEE - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / SMALL BNB NEEDED TO COMPLETE A TRANSACTION FEE (398 Views)

Be Careful When Making A Transaction At A POS Terminal (Here Is Why) / Quickteller Paypoint Stops Collection Of N100 Transaction Fee / What Is USSD Transaction Fee Access Bank Just Took #1720 From My Account (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SMALL BNB NEEDED TO COMPLETE A TRANSACTION FEE by asebu: 2:19pm On Apr 15, 2021
If u have BNB, quote me with your number and I will contact u. Small quantity is needed to complete a transaction fee.
Thank You.

RESOLVED
Re: SMALL BNB NEEDED TO COMPLETE A TRANSACTION FEE by Pierocash(m): 2:28pm On Apr 15, 2021
asebu:
If u have BNB, quote me with your number and I will contact u. Small quantity is needed to complete a transaction fee.
Thank You.
go buy from binance through the p2p
Re: SMALL BNB NEEDED TO COMPLETE A TRANSACTION FEE by asebu: 5:49pm On Apr 15, 2021
Pierocash:
go buy from binance through the p2p

Thanks but i have been trying to receive code when registering on Binance and i could not receive code. Both on email and phone number. Don't know how to go about it
Re: SMALL BNB NEEDED TO COMPLETE A TRANSACTION FEE by Pierocash(m): 8:38pm On Apr 15, 2021
asebu:

Thanks but i have been trying to receive code when registering on Binance and i could not receive code. Both on email and phone number. Don't know how to go about it
join the binance telegram group and lay the complaint there
Re: SMALL BNB NEEDED TO COMPLETE A TRANSACTION FEE by asebu: 7:00am On Apr 16, 2021
Pierocash:
join the binance telegram group and lay the complaint there

Okay thanks bro
Re: SMALL BNB NEEDED TO COMPLETE A TRANSACTION FEE by Prospe01: 2:52pm On Apr 25, 2021
asebu:
Thank You.

RESOLVED
It has not been resolved. You wanted to use this medium to scam people, but Liquidmer busted you.

Re: SMALL BNB NEEDED TO COMPLETE A TRANSACTION FEE by asebu: 3:30pm On Apr 25, 2021
Prospe01:

It has not been resolved. You wanted to use this medium to scam people, but Liquidmer busted you.
Liquidmer/ Funlord/prospe01. Welldone. U have been noticed. E go choke u soon wen u are visited. This is not a threat. It's already in progress. People that knows me know i don't rest until i achieve my aim. U think u are smart. Don't worry, i rest my case. Very soon, all these your Foolishness go end since u don't have job to keep yourself busy and stay out of people's business.
Re: SMALL BNB NEEDED TO COMPLETE A TRANSACTION FEE by zachur(m): 6:22pm On Apr 25, 2021
asebu:

Liquidmer/ Funlord/prospe01. Welldone. U have been noticed. E go choke u soon wen u are visited. This is not a threat. It's already in progress. People that knows me know i don't rest until i achieve my aim. U think u are smart. Don't worry, i rest my case. Very soon, all these your Foolishness go end since u don't have job to keep yourself busy and stay out of people's business.
I don't think Liquidmer is Funlord, but I am sure he is a yahoo boy who takes hard drugs too much. So lot of hallucinations is his problem. I think he is likely to be crbc. He can be anyone but all his post has no trade so when he start trading who ever trade with him without escrow may have him/herself to blame
Re: SMALL BNB NEEDED TO COMPLETE A TRANSACTION FEE by asebu: 9:51am On Apr 26, 2021
zachur:
I don't think Liquidmer is Funlord, but I am sure he is a yahoo boy who takes hard drugs too much. So lot of hallucinations is his problem. I think he is likely to be crbc. He can be anyone but all his post has no trade so when he start trading who ever trade with him without escrow may have him/herself to blame

He can't deny it. Highest he will do is to use one of his numerous new monikers created this year to try and deny it. And u are right. He behaves like someone on too much hard drugs and truly the day he leaves his unprofessional police work without salary here and starts trading, anyone that doesn't use a recognize escrow with him is on a very long thing.

(1) (Reply)

A Guide To Cleaning And Cooking Octopus / closed / Money For The Boys: How 'agberos' Pocket Billions Of Lagos Transport Revenue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.