Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Islamic Economics - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islamic Economics (720 Views)

Islamic Economics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Islamic Economics by olawalebabs(m): 8:11am On Apr 20, 2011
Salam,
Islam is the only religion in the world that deals with all human aspect, be it political, social, economic. No any aspect of our existence that Islam did not talk about. This thread is open to discuss various economics policy with islamic input, be it banking, taxation, monetary policy, fiscal policy, debt management, insurance and others. Always remember Q 25V67 read 'and those who, when they spend are neither extravagant nor niggardly, but hold a medium way between (equilibrium)
Re: Islamic Economics by talk2ahmed(m): 12:03pm On May 11, 2011
what you should have asked is what is responsible for the hypocrisy of Nigerian Muslims who would mouth "yes sharia" all the time but yet do not have a standard islamic financing option. With all the wealthy Muslims, north, south and central of Nigerians, there is no single islamic bank. There was once an over-bloated issue of Jaiz Bank, what do we make of it today?
Check it up the governor-elect of Nassarawa state is a multi-Billionaire, Multi billionaire, check it and that is just one in a million wealthy Nigerian Muslims
Re: Islamic Economics by olawalebabs(m): 6:24pm On May 11, 2011
You just say the truth, what's happening to that bank and other financial islamic institution
Re: Islamic Economics by ommo(m): 12:14pm On May 15, 2011
Well said my brothers, when it comes to our beautiful and uniquic religion, we muslims are always very quick to talk, bt, very very slow to act. Set up an islamic bank, and the rich muslims will be reluctant to use the bank because of lack of interest, the average muslim would go for loan and refuse to pay back, begging you in Allah's name to unnecessarily extend the payment time whiles at the same time buying the biggest ram during idi adah with what is left of the loan, and for the poor, they expert the
Re: Islamic Economics by olawalebabs(m): 2:19pm On May 15, 2011
Thanks for your beautiful comment, but the system has prove to be a success in malaysia and other islamic nation. Why not try their model here
Re: Islamic Economics by olawalebabs(m): 3:18pm On Jun 10, 2011
bARKA DA jUMMAH TO ALL MY MUSLIM BROTHERS AND SISTER
Re: Islamic Economics by ommo(m): 8:59pm On Jun 23, 2011
Alhamdulilai, last CBN has approve the establishment of a true islamic banking system, where interest free loans can be access. I pray we muslims and all meaning nigerians will work together to make this banking system a success.
Re: Islamic Economics by olawalebabs(m): 9:22pm On Jun 23, 2011
Amin. May Allah make us to understand and appreciate this 'gold' we are holding
Re: Islamic Economics by olawalebabs(m): 1:56pm On Jul 13, 2011
The issue of Sharia banking has been over flog with those against it flowing some sentimental issue, more to come on it shortly.
Re: Islamic Economics by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:37am On Jul 14, 2011
wow so now there is even an[i] islamic [/i] economics   shocked shocked

do u guyz have an islamic toilet also cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

so trees will be renamed islamic trees, d Moon as d islamic moon, the Sun as the islamic sun, the animals, as the islamic animals, d roads as islamic roads, buildings as islamic buildings, islamic water, islamic food, islamic insects, islamic soap, islamic computers, islamic facebook, islamic paper, islamic headphones, islamic speakers, islamic cars, islamic books, etc.
Re: Islamic Economics by olawalebabs(m): 2:24pm On Jul 15, 2011
that is the beauty of Islam, it is a complete and total way of life which deals with all aspect of human life, be it Religion, social, Political and economy. that is what other religion dont have.
Re: Islamic Economics by miftaudeen(m): 8:19am On Jul 16, 2011
@pagan9ja,all what u mentioned above submitted demselves to ALLAH(s.w.a) except u & d 4lowers of ur father(devil)repent!
Re: Islamic Economics by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:48am On Jul 17, 2011
today i dreamt about the devil and he told me he was muhammad. shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Islamic Economics by olawalebabs(m): 10:01am On Jul 17, 2011
PAGAN 9JA:

today i dreamt about the devil and he told me he was muhammad. shocked shocked shocked shocked
may Allah forsake your mouth, this is the type of statement that causes disunity in the country, son of a bicth
Re: Islamic Economics by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:26pm On Jul 17, 2011
i dont care about u and d christians massacering each other. im just hear to make yall see sense and drive the devil of muhammad and jesus from your souls. may nature and the Gods forgive you. cool
Re: Islamic Economics by miftaudeen(m): 11:38am On Jul 18, 2011
@pagan 9ja, ur father(devil)always deceive people,he wants u 2 die on his path,that is d meaning of ur dream.repent now
Re: Islamic Economics by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:42pm On Jul 18, 2011
u repent now. burn the quraan, which is the work of the devil, muhammad. may u come onto the right path.
Re: Islamic Economics by olawalebabs(m): 7:54am On Dec 04, 2011
PAGAN 9JA:

u repent now. burn the quraan, which is the work of the devil, muhammad. may u come onto the right path.
na only God go help you

(1) (Reply)

Uk: Islamic Supremacists, Leftists Demand "inquiry Into Anti-islam Press" / Help!!! / Why Do We Read The Qur'an???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.