Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

A Positive Mental Attitude + Hope And Faith As Magic Ingredients... - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Positive Mental Attitude + Hope And Faith As Magic Ingredients... (105 Views)

Your Mental Attitude Towards Your ICAN Exams... / Faith Academy: Secondary School Campus By Bishop David Oyedepo / ASUU Meeting With Fg | Expect A Positive Reply - ASUU Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Positive Mental Attitude + Hope And Faith As Magic Ingredients... by planetpgold(m): 3:42pm On Apr 15, 2021
Timothy Here Again…

Undoubtedly, you have less than 18days left, you will be writing your May 2021 Diet Exams. A positive mental attitude, which is the starting point of all success in life, is very key to your exam success. This is because everything, either good or bad of whatsoever nature, begins as a state of mind.

This is as a result of the fact that your state of mind is the one and only thing that you have complete control over. So, whatever you think over and over again, and mixed with emotion, will manifest physically.

Recently, a student named Omolara called me 3 diets ago to thank me for what I did for her. Although she is now qualified. According to her, despite her early preparation, she had issues passing PM. In her words, "after this diet, I will not write ICAN Again because this will be my 8th attempt at writing the paper."

After all her heartfelt ordeal, I found out that she has met all the criteria such as "got the videos *(Both Simplified Lectures and QA)* on time to prepare early, participated in the support class" But something was just missing.

From experience, once all physical criteria were satisfied and nothing changes, then, you need to look inwards. That is, you need to look at the statement you say to yourself, your thoughts about the exams.

So, I told her to be very hopeful and to believe in herself plus believing in God that it is done. To have an unshakable faith in her capacity and brainpower and also the fact that God is with her. I also let her know that as a man thinketh so is he.

Hence, her thoughts should be positive and very optimistic about the exams. Finally, that she should congratulate herself ahead.

Undoubtedly, Omolara actually passed the PM exams, that diet. Hope and faith are the magic ingredients that helped her move to the next level.

Hence, you don’t need to hang on the past because:

-You have failed many diets...
-You are tired of writing the exams...
-The exam is too hard for you...
-Your Job is not giving you enough time...
-Family commitment is the reason why you are yet to qualify...
-Due to circumstances beyond your control, you always prepare late...
-My result still be the same again... etc... etc...

Hence, with a positive mental attitude, have faith in yourself that "if a village boy like Mr Tim Jibodu or Omolara can pass and qualify, then I too can make it."

Still, writing this diet even if it is just one paper? Pass your exams with your Simplified and Comprehensive Questions and Answers. Call or Chat Admin on 08082366372, 08090820787, 08106989785, 08055828090, 08085835127,

Or click on the below link

https://ican.platinumgoldsolutions.com

Dedicated to your May Diet Exam Success,
Tim Jibodu, FCA

PlatinumGold 360 Solutions... Your Online, Offline ICAN Lectures Center in Nigeria With World Wide Service Delivery & Highest Passing Rate At One Sitting, Even If You Have Failed Before or Just Starting.

Available in: *Android *Desktop *Downloadable Versions*, for: -ICAN -ATS -CITN -CIS -CIPM Exams.

(1) (Reply)

Edo Polytechnic Secures Full Accreditation For Mass Communication, 5 Others / Discover How To Be Successful Affiliate Marketing / If You Missed The Ican Revision Live Class, Kindly Click The Links Below To Acce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.