Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:35 PM

President Buhari Returns From UK - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Returns From UK (37368 Views)

President Buhari Returns To Nigeria From Poland (Photos) / President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Paris After A 5-Day Official To France / Buhari Returns To Nigeria From UK (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Returns From UK by chaloskyx: 8:54pm On Apr 15, 2021
HES TAKING YOU NO WHERE BUT TO THE GRAVE WHERE THE REAL BUHARI IS WHICH YEYE GREATER HEIGHTS PLEASE LOOK AROUND YOU DOES IT LOOK LIKE NIGERIA IS HEADING ANYWHERE
kudusman:
Alhamdulillah....i am so grateful on the return of Baba to dear Nigeria i hope he is back more determined to take nigeria to greater heights.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Returns From UK by romunu(m): 8:59pm On Apr 15, 2021
Clueless
Re: President Buhari Returns From UK by SharonLoveth(f): 9:01pm On Apr 15, 2021
Aisha, Dubai Is Calling You Now That Mr Bubu Is back
Re: President Buhari Returns From UK by jrusky(m): 9:05pm On Apr 15, 2021
Aaa007:
waillers will die of heart attack after reading this newsgrin

Carry on bro hope your brain tells you no separate filling tation for you and your apc zombies?

Hope you remember the fulani killers cut across board both you and apc are also suffering from it and not only other party.

Carry on being myopic, deluded and zombified ok. Keep celebrating your failure president and think you are making sense.
Re: President Buhari Returns From UK by West2019(m): 9:09pm On Apr 15, 2021
I saw the idoit when I was coming back from Canada

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Returns From UK by gentlesmithugo(m): 9:10pm On Apr 15, 2021
SharonLoveth:
Aisha, Dubai Is Calling You Now That Mr Bubu Is back
how are you sharon
Re: President Buhari Returns From UK by seyz91(m): 9:11pm On Apr 15, 2021
cheesy
Winnerforever:
Always arriving and going - totally clueless leader. The worst president in world history.
Re: President Buhari Returns From UK by truthstands01: 9:13pm On Apr 15, 2021
heendrix:
How are my Ipob blooders and the rejected tribe of Israel feeling right now??

I don't mean anything just checking on my people like someone who cares
You are a total disgrace. Do not dare make any mockery of Israel if you want God to be merciful to you in this world.
Re: President Buhari Returns From UK by semyman: 9:40pm On Apr 15, 2021
Most idiocts here pretend alot

They actually missed Buhari the only avenue they use to self service by their uncomplimentary jabs
Re: President Buhari Returns From UK by heendrix(m): 9:54pm On Apr 15, 2021
truthstands01:

You are a total disgrace. Do not dare make any mockery of Israel if you want God to be merciful to you in this world.

Do i have to reply a fool who can neither read nor comprehend? Capital NO
Re: President Buhari Returns From UK by Cutehector(m): 10:51pm On Apr 15, 2021
President wey dem no dey see..
Re: President Buhari Returns From UK by buckeyemedia: 10:55pm On Apr 15, 2021
Cutehector:
President wey dem no dey see..
You must have a lot of time with your time doing nothing? How will seeing him add any value to your life? By the way do you reside in Abuja? Go & buy tomorrow’s ThisDay I bet my last Naira you will see a picture of the President in it, or turn to NTA, If you don’t have 200 Naira to spare buying a newspaper.
Re: President Buhari Returns From UK by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 11:02pm On Apr 15, 2021
olatade:
Reno omokri should come and resume his protest in aso rock

grin grin gringrin
Re: President Buhari Returns From UK by maste: 11:04pm On Apr 15, 2021
What's the difference?
Re: President Buhari Returns From UK by samwillyco1(m): 11:22pm On Apr 15, 2021
This man is getting younger day by day, while VP is getting Older; Is there something there are not telling us?
Re: President Buhari Returns From UK by ihedioramma: 11:26pm On Apr 15, 2021
Re: President Buhari Returns From UK by Yusman316(m): 12:20am On Apr 16, 2021
iokpebholo:
if u like fool urself till eternity #500 per dollar and #175 per liter of petrol will affect all of us together
I'm not holding brief for Buhari, but do u think any other president would have done any better with the current realities on ground like dwindling oil price, insecurities, lack of infrastructure, none functional government systems and citizens with very corrupt mind set and add indiscipline to the mix
Re: President Buhari Returns From UK by 9jaRealist: 12:39am On Apr 16, 2021
Ecstasy154:

https://www.channelstv.com/2021/04/15/just-in-president-buhari-arrives-in-nigeria-from-uk-medical-trip/

In a related development....
The value of the Naira tumbled at the Investors’ Window.
embarassed
>
Re: President Buhari Returns From UK by Nobody: 1:11am On Apr 16, 2021
Welcome Back Mr President
Re: President Buhari Returns From UK by pfadom: 1:26am On Apr 16, 2021
The president of Islamic Republic of Fulani is back.
Re: President Buhari Returns From UK by Rossphinki: 1:27am On Apr 16, 2021
emmnprince:

Honestly, I'm amazed when I hear that a president of a country go to another country for medical treatment, let alone medical check-up. Why can't he fix the health sector, and equip it well with medical equipments. Is it not a shameful thing. Well if shame no dey catch them, shame dey catch me for them.

It is not lack of faith in the competence of our hospitals. It is fear of political enemies interfering in the treatment process.
Re: President Buhari Returns From UK by Godbless3(m): 1:38am On Apr 16, 2021
Terrorist
Re: President Buhari Returns From UK by meobizy(f): 2:04am On Apr 16, 2021
Why then did the other article make front page? Mscheew. In other news, The Voice Nigeria and Nigerian Idols commenced almost a month ago. Since then, only one piece of information from one of the shows made front page. One naira per word bloggers have gone quiet and Nairalanders are not ranting about how the show is a waste of time. Let that popular twenty-four hour one start now and everybody will want to practice their writing prowess, killing us with ten threads per day on its happenings. Nigerians, I hail una. Kings and queens of hypocrisy.
Re: President Buhari Returns From UK by dragunov: 3:23am On Apr 16, 2021
Newbreed2018:
Maggi.

Chaff.

Baba lifeless.

In all, u will always be greater than the drug baron Northern slave who is willing to slaughter his own people for a plate of porridge from the North.
May u live to complete ur tenure to the consternation of the yoruba tribes made up of cowards which has been scattered everywhere in west Africa.

Newbreed of mongrels.
Re: President Buhari Returns From UK by Coronavirus1: 4:44am On Apr 16, 2021
Aaa007:
Are you sure he is back did you saw him on national television.
He has successfully changed his mask. Jubril from Sudan.
Re: President Buhari Returns From UK by Ayobami7(m): 8:32am On Apr 16, 2021
hmmmm
Re: President Buhari Returns From UK by Masterchef(m): 8:50am On Apr 16, 2021
Yusman316:

I'm not holding brief for Buhari, but do u think any other president would have done any better with the current realities on ground like dwindling oil price, insecurities, lack of infrastructure, none functional government systems and citizens with very corrupt mind set and add indiscipline to the mix
Pick any random person from Nairaland and you'll definitely get a better president.
Re: President Buhari Returns From UK by iokpebholo: 9:09am On Apr 16, 2021
Yusman316:

yes when ur economic policies are very inconsistent,ur appointments is based on tribe and religion and u classify d country into 5% and 95%.When u borrow without plan and when u embark on senseless social interventions.
Re: President Buhari Returns From UK by tendercruise1: 10:16am On Apr 16, 2021
Re: President Buhari Returns From UK by nwanyiugbo122(f): 11:03am On Apr 16, 2021
merits:
Baba oyoyo welcome back sir,
How was your tripped sir?
I hope they take care of you well sir?
We have waited for long to se you sir,
Aisha is waiting in the oza rum for you and leg spread already sir.
Go and enjoy yourself sir.
Incase you need anything don't hesitate to call me i will be waiting in reception until I hear her shouting wayooooo.before I will take my leave sir.
Psycho.
Re: President Buhari Returns From UK by Nobody: 11:25am On Apr 16, 2021
Aaa007:
A fool is deemed to be wise when he keeps quite.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peter Obi Meets US Consul-General, Discusses New Nigeria (Pictures) / Bayelsa: In Defence Of Justice Mary Odili / Tinubu's Records: Chicago State University Locks X Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.