Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,110 members, 7,818,311 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

YouTube Suspends TB Joshua’s Emmanuel TV Over 'Hate Speech'. The Prophet Reacts - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / YouTube Suspends TB Joshua’s Emmanuel TV Over 'Hate Speech'. The Prophet Reacts (42565 Views)

Why Youtube Suspended TB Joshua’s Emmanuel TV / Shiloh 2019: Oyedepo Slams Buhari’s Govt Over "Hate Speech" Bill / Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: YouTube Suspends TB Joshua’s Emmanuel TV Over 'Hate Speech'. The Prophet Reacts by donnie(m): 10:31pm On Apr 18, 2021
Calitoscassius:
So why is TB joshua using youtube? And even angry that youtube cancelled his account. grin TB joshua must be part of the new world order. And oh! what happened to the old world order? grin grin.

I tell you what, i cannot wait to meet that BEAST.

We are already captives in Babylonian. Folks like you are blind and you enjoy wickedness. You're already dinning with the beast. What awaits the wicked is destruction.
Re: YouTube Suspends TB Joshua’s Emmanuel TV Over 'Hate Speech'. The Prophet Reacts by Calitoscassius(m): 6:35am On Apr 19, 2021
donnie:

We are already captives in Babylonian. Folks like you are blind and you enjoy wickedness. You're already dinning with the beast. What awaits the wicked is destruction.
Folktales.. all in your crazy imaginations grin grin can you see how crazy you sound? You couldn't answer any of my questions, I am not surprised. People like you always never have a clue. You also could not tell me what happened to the old world order since the new world order has emerged. grin grin crazy!

Yess! I am satan!! grin grin grin
Re: YouTube Suspends TB Joshua’s Emmanuel TV Over 'Hate Speech'. The Prophet Reacts by donnie(m): 8:49am On Apr 19, 2021
Calitoscassius:
Folktales.. all in your crazy imaginations grin grin can you see how crazy you sound? You couldn't answer any of my questions, I am not surprised. People like you always never have a clue. You also could not tell me what happened to the old world order since the new world order has emerged. grin grin crazy!

Yess! I am satan!! grin grin grin

In the old world order. Black people were on top. Black Moors and black Jews from Africa ruled the world. Blacks from Africa conquered and ruled Europe for 700 years from year 711. During the same period we had thriving kingdoms in Africa Eg. the Songhai Empire, Mali kingdom, the Kingdom of KONGO, The Benin Kingdom etc.

All that began to change with the Inquisition of late 1400s to 1500s masterminded by Christian Rome, the Islamic invasions of Africa, the Arab, slave trade, the transatlantic slave trade and finally, colonialism which continues till this day.

But folks like you who only know the lies taught you by your slavemasters or fed to you by CNN want to insult me?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: YouTube Suspends TB Joshua’s Emmanuel TV Over 'Hate Speech'. The Prophet Reacts by Calitoscassius(m): 9:06am On Apr 19, 2021
donnie:

In the old world order. Black people were on top. Black Moors and black Jews from Africa ruled the world. Blacks from Africa conquered and ruled Europe for 700 years. During the same period we had thriving kingdoms in Africa Eg. the Songhai Empire, Mali kingdom, the Kingdom of KONGO, The Benin Kingdom etc.

All that began to change with the Inquisition of late 1400s to 1500s masterminded by Christian Rome, the Islamic invasions of Africa, the Arab, slave trade, the transatlantic slave trade and finally colonialism.

But you who only know the lies taught you by your slavemasters or fed to you by CNN want to insult me?
And who are to be blamed for the changes? Greedy corrupt ignorant Africans and their kings and leaders or European? Even today Africans cannot still put their nations in order. It is always easy to blame white or European people..

Really? Which part of my comments insulted you? Point it out. You came on here to yarn dust about some new world order and the BEAST conspiracy, and expect people to swallow it without questioning you? You didn't tell me who is the BEAST of where it comes from. undecided

How did you came to this ridiculous conclusion that i watch CNN? grin it must be another of your madness?

FYI, I hate CNN. angry and oh! I forgot, what the hell does being captive in Babilonian mean? grin what does that shit mean? More crazy imaginations i guess. From your utterances you sound like the only one in captive in Babilonian. grin grin i think you may have being watching too many youtube's conspiracy channels.

You are not even sure if you are against colonianlism, slave trade or christianity, because in one of your previous comments you criticised youtube for banning TB joshua from preaching his christian ideologies, here you appear to blame christian Rome and islamic religion.
Re: YouTube Suspends TB Joshua’s Emmanuel TV Over 'Hate Speech'. The Prophet Reacts by donnie(m): 10:48am On Apr 19, 2021
Calitoscassius:
And who are to be blamed for the changes? Greedy corrupt ignorant Africans and their kings and leaders or European? Even today Africans cannot still put their nations in order. It is always easy to blame white or European people..

Really? Which part of my comments insulted you? Point it out. You came on here to yarn dust about some new world order and the BEAST conspiracy, and expect people to swallow it without questioning you? You didn't tell me who is the BEAST of where it comes from. undecided

How did you came to this ridiculous conclusion that i watch CNN? grin it must be another of your madness?

FYI, I hate CNN. angry and oh! I forgot, what the hell does being captive in Babilonian mean? grin what does that shit mean? More crazy imaginations i guess. From your utterances you sound like the only one in captive in Babilonian. grin grin i think you may have being watching too many youtube's conspiracy channels.

You are not even sure if you are against colonianlism, slave trade or christianity, because in one of your previous comments you criticised youtube for banning TB joshua from preaching his christian ideologies, here you appear to blame christian Rome and islamic religion.

If you want to ask questions, humbly ask and stop pretending to argue when you're only seeking knowledge. That's one problem with you NLers
Re: YouTube Suspends TB Joshua’s Emmanuel TV Over 'Hate Speech'. The Prophet Reacts by Calitoscassius(m): 1:17pm On Apr 19, 2021
donnie:

If you want to ask questions, humbly ask and stop pretending to argue when you're only seeking knowledge. That's one problem with you NLers
Is this supposed to make any sense? undecided

I bet you cannot answer any of the questions or provide proofs to your ridiculous claims. This is the problem with conspiracy theorists. When they do not have answers and explainations to the fallacies they are peddling they resort to making unnercerssary, ridiculous and nonsesical obnoxious remarks. grin
Re: YouTube Suspends TB Joshua’s Emmanuel TV Over 'Hate Speech'. The Prophet Reacts by petra1(m): 4:58am On Apr 22, 2021
9jaRealist:

YouTube is a PRIVATE business...
You don’t have any RIGHT to the platform.

If you don’t like the “face of who’s behind then”, then move on...
Why would you lot be struggling to use the so-called “den of the devil”?!

>

There are laws that guide private businesses. Will you slap me because I enter your shop or ride your uber
Re: YouTube Suspends TB Joshua’s Emmanuel TV Over 'Hate Speech'. The Prophet Reacts by petra1(m): 5:00am On Apr 22, 2021
salford1:

Which face? Why don't you invent your own Facebook or Google, then you won't have to worry about how others choose to run their businesses.

We do . But that still doesn't justify wrong . There are laws guiding business.
Re: YouTube Suspends TB Joshua’s Emmanuel TV Over 'Hate Speech'. The Prophet Reacts by petra1(m): 5:02am On Apr 22, 2021

No one behind them, you lot are just zombies

Zombie moslems, zombie christians. No brains at all

Someone is behind them
. Your Dad with horns on his head is .
Re: YouTube Suspends TB Joshua’s Emmanuel TV Over 'Hate Speech'. The Prophet Reacts by zoedew: 5:15am On Feb 02
No one can stop the gospel from spreading.
Please, check my signature
Gospel indeed!👎🏾. The wind is blowing and the rump of the fowl is exposed. The anointing has destroyed the yoke of T.B. Joshua. Praise God!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bridal Shower Photos Of Sharon Oyakhilome, Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter / Chris Tucker Turned Down $10 Million To Stay True To His Faith / Why Nigerian And Ghanian Churches May Soon Be In The Shoes Of Turkey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.