Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,117 members, 7,811,136 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:10 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Goes Ballistic On Anambra Gunmen Who Robbed Bank - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Goes Ballistic On Anambra Gunmen Who Robbed Bank (4530 Views)

Anambra: Gunmen Attack APGA Rally, Hold Obiano’s Convoy Hostage / Nnamdi Kanu "We Have Uncovered Individuals Who Robbed Bank In Anambra" / Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Goes Ballistic On Anambra Gunmen Who Robbed Bank by Winnerforever: 7:16pm On Apr 15, 2021
Nnamdi Kanu on ongoing live radio has just now promised that those who went to rob a bank and destroy property in Ogidi of Anambra state today will be thoroughly punished.

With great anger , he admonished bad parents who are raising criminals and cultists. He has ordered ESN intelligence to investigate and fish out these miscreants for immediate punishment. He said that parents who refuse to caution their cultist children should get ready to pay a heavy price. Igbo land must be free from cultists , criminals, scammers and thugs.

He has promised drug dealers who are destroying the youth with amphetamine drugs to be on the look out, they will be caught.

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Ballistic On Anambra Gunmen Who Robbed Bank by secretkiller: 7:25pm On Apr 15, 2021
I know ESN don't do low life duties, because they are well funded.

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Ballistic On Anambra Gunmen Who Robbed Bank by Tranquillity360: 7:35pm On Apr 15, 2021
Nigeria government is the most foolish government ever.

Common propaganda they can't propagate what will be plausible.

26 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Ballistic On Anambra Gunmen Who Robbed Bank by Tranquillity360: 7:35pm On Apr 15, 2021

8 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Ballistic On Anambra Gunmen Who Robbed Bank by pulamu: 7:47pm On Apr 15, 2021
grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Ballistic On Anambra Gunmen Who Robbed Bank by uBuNiT: 7:49pm On Apr 15, 2021
ESN is God ordained,
Hence,
FGN will
fail and fail and fail

17 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Ballistic On Anambra Gunmen Who Robbed Bank by uBuNiT: 7:49pm On Apr 15, 2021
ESN is God ordained,
Hence,
FGN will
fail and fail and fail

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Ballistic On Anambra Gunmen Who Robbed Bank by Winnerforever: 8:16pm On Apr 15, 2021
Bettykeys:
We warned our Nyamirin pigs from d yeeeast that the monsters they are breeding and galvanizing shall degenerate into robbery, kidnapping and terrorist but their myopic and sentimental conceptualization and agitation for delusional freedom has beclouded their medulla oblongata

Black Monkey Mentality.

39 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Ballistic On Anambra Gunmen Who Robbed Bank by MrSamsung(m): 8:31pm On Apr 15, 2021
The best for ESN to do is to infiltrate this UGM and show to the world who they are.

Don't be surprised if the foot soldiers of UGM are Northerners and Dss. And I predict so.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Ballistic On Anambra Gunmen Who Robbed Bank by NigeriaIsZOO: 8:37pm On Apr 15, 2021
MrSamsung:
The best for ESN to do is to infiltrate this UGM and show to the world who they are.

Don't be surprised if the foot soldiers of UGM are Northerners and Dss. And I predict so.

Yes, I think that's what they should do so they can be getting Intel and also remain one step ahead of them.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Ballistic On Anambra Gunmen Who Robbed Bank by gidgiddy: 9:42pm On Apr 15, 2021
I was listening, he was really angry at whoever robbed the Bank

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Ballistic On Anambra Gunmen Who Robbed Bank by Jman06(m): 9:58pm On Apr 15, 2021
That's way to go!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Ballistic On Anambra Gunmen Who Robbed Bank by MrMaestro: 10:04pm On Apr 15, 2021
Oh but when endsars was looting banks in the southwest it was "DOWN WITH NIGERIA" right? Idiots.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Ballistic On Anambra Gunmen Who Robbed Bank by Ojiofor: 10:06pm On Apr 15, 2021
gidgiddy:
I was listening, he was really angry at whoever robbed the Bank

Angry at his boys, did they do it behind his back?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Ballistic On Anambra Gunmen Who Robbed Bank by Dymaco(m): 10:10pm On Apr 15, 2021
Bettykeys:
We warned our Nyamirin pigs from d yeeeast that the monsters they are breeding and galvanizing shall degenerate into robbery, kidnapping and terrorist but their myopic and sentimental conceptualization and agitation for delusional freedom has beclouded their medulla oblongata
Please also warn herdsmen to stay clear from south east Mr. warner
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Ballistic On Anambra Gunmen Who Robbed Bank by mekaboy(m): 10:19pm On Apr 15, 2021
lol. You are cashing out in UK and you want them to be staring at the AK47 the got from killing police? No, they have to cash-out too. Come back and fish them out . grin grin grin

I am sure he reads my threads and is surprised that i am ahead of his game. He has commanded his criminals to camp in Anambra ahead of elections. But they have to keep themselves busy with robbery while they wait. grin grin grin

You cant hail your known gunmen when they kill and collect guns, but want to condemn them for earning a living with the guns. grin grin grin grin

By the time Kanu finish with igboland. Igbos will bow their head in shame.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Ballistic On Anambra Gunmen Who Robbed Bank by Mrlcredible: 10:20pm On Apr 15, 2021
Tranquillity360:

you sound so dumb

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Ballistic On Anambra Gunmen Who Robbed Bank by Nobody: 10:21pm On Apr 15, 2021
just see this while passing! should i even talk?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Ballistic On Anambra Gunmen Who Robbed Bank by Nobody: 10:24pm On Apr 15, 2021
infact let me talk. how sure are you that this people didn't sprang out of politics and hadn't gone back to take refuge in politics??
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Ballistic On Anambra Gunmen Who Robbed Bank by Kingspin(m): 10:24pm On Apr 15, 2021
Some persons are working to create crises in the East for real
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Ballistic On Anambra Gunmen Who Robbed Bank by buckeyemedia: 10:45pm On Apr 15, 2021
uBuNiT:
ESN is God ordained,

Hence,

FGN will

fail and fail and fail
Same thing those lunatics that call themselves Boko Haram believe about themselves, no be only God ordained, Demons in human flesh.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Ballistic On Anambra Gunmen Who Robbed Bank by Nobody: 10:47pm On Apr 15, 2021
Nnamdi kanu does not have 100% control of his Terrorist group.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Ballistic On Anambra Gunmen Who Robbed Bank by buckeyemedia: 10:50pm On Apr 15, 2021
Dymaco:

Please also warn herdsmen to stay clear from south east Mr. warner
Stop supporting them by eating cow beef, they will disappear when there is no commerce for their products, you can’t have your suya & eat too.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Ballistic On Anambra Gunmen Who Robbed Bank by buckeyemedia: 10:52pm On Apr 15, 2021
WorstWanderland:
infact let me talk. how sure are you that this people didn't sprang out of politics and hadn't gone back to take refuge in politics??
Are you referring to the criminals released by ESN from the Prison in Owerri?

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Ballistic On Anambra Gunmen Who Robbed Bank by Vickym1(f): 10:53pm On Apr 15, 2021
Bettykeys:
Like the way peace traveled in the north
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Ballistic On Anambra Gunmen Who Robbed Bank by Nobody: 10:58pm On Apr 15, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Are you referring to the criminals released by ESN from the Prison in Owerri?
no! the unknown gunmen that spoil the bank in anambra
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Goes Ballistic On Anambra Gunmen Who Robbed Bank by buckeyemedia: 11:03pm On Apr 15, 2021
WorstWanderland:
no! the unknown gunmen that spoil the bank in anambra
Unknown Gunmen aka ESN, a proscribed sect, Unknown to the laws of Nigeria?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: CNN Finally Voices Biafra Call, Kanu's Illegal' Arrest (video) / China Used Clothing Www.bestoldclothes.com / Complete List Of Campaign Team That Will Make President Jonathan Win Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.