Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,182 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:29 AM

Does Juju Exist? Share Any Instance Of The Efficacy Of Charms/voodoo - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does Juju Exist? Share Any Instance Of The Efficacy Of Charms/voodoo (1405 Views)

Do Mermaids Exist?? Share Your Encounter / The Efficacy Of Praying in JESUS' Name / Guinean Man Shows Off His Voodoo Shrine That Vomits Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Juju Exist? Share Any Instance Of The Efficacy Of Charms/voodoo by Sharingiscaring: 8:00pm On Apr 15, 2021
In spite of stories like that of Sunday Igboho's use of charms and amulets, I have never been able to understand that. What's the connection between an incantation someone did and another thing that happened.

Please, if you have any REAL instance, kindly share.
Re: Does Juju Exist? Share Any Instance Of The Efficacy Of Charms/voodoo by Nobody: 8:05pm On Apr 15, 2021
If I knack you Aluwo, you won't ask unnecessary questions again.

6 Likes

Re: Does Juju Exist? Share Any Instance Of The Efficacy Of Charms/voodoo by MickzyDonald: 8:06pm On Apr 15, 2021
Haven't experienced it buh it's real
Re: Does Juju Exist? Share Any Instance Of The Efficacy Of Charms/voodoo by pdppower: 8:10pm On Apr 15, 2021
Of your village people command you to enter express without cloth you will know JuJu exists

2 Likes

Re: Does Juju Exist? Share Any Instance Of The Efficacy Of Charms/voodoo by nero2face: 8:15pm On Apr 15, 2021
U want me to assure u whether or not juju exist, bros u mean someone should be used as experiment or

1 Like

Re: Does Juju Exist? Share Any Instance Of The Efficacy Of Charms/voodoo by Legalcriminal: 8:21pm On Apr 15, 2021
As a real Yórubá I will never follow people say juju no exist. E get reason why where I come from is named Ògùn State.

3 Likes

Re: Does Juju Exist? Share Any Instance Of The Efficacy Of Charms/voodoo by naija4life247: 8:40pm On Apr 15, 2021
Legalcriminal:
As a real Yórubá I will never follow people say juju no exist. E get reason why where I come from is named Ògùn State.

Ogun Ogun, Ise yaa
Re: Does Juju Exist? Share Any Instance Of The Efficacy Of Charms/voodoo by Tinubuadvocate: 8:43pm On Apr 15, 2021
Same juju that igala used to conquered igbo in 1789 .the same juju that Oyo empire secured and annexed many kingdoms. Juju is real it just that fake one is common these days.

1 Like

Re: Does Juju Exist? Share Any Instance Of The Efficacy Of Charms/voodoo by madridguy(m): 8:52pm On Apr 15, 2021
cry cry cry
Re: Does Juju Exist? Share Any Instance Of The Efficacy Of Charms/voodoo by Asgard13: 8:53pm On Apr 15, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Same juju that igala used to conquered igbo in 1789 .the same juju that Oyo empire secured and annexed many kingdoms. Juju is real it just that fake one is common these days.

Yoruba angry
Re: Does Juju Exist? Share Any Instance Of The Efficacy Of Charms/voodoo by illicit(m): 9:18pm On Apr 15, 2021
I had two room mates, one from Shagamu

He had charms, he had a special, Owo ( homage or respect charm)

Three of us went to our fresher's party, he used the homage charm

We sat together but we were never served

They just kept passing us

I complained and we joked about it

I stood and sat somewhere else, immediately I sat there, they served me food and drinks

Till the party ended, my guys didn't taste a thing, it was like they were invisible
Re: Does Juju Exist? Share Any Instance Of The Efficacy Of Charms/voodoo by MightySparrow: 9:22pm On Apr 15, 2021
Sharingiscaring:
In spite of stories like that of Sunday Igboho's use of charms and amulets, I have never been able to understand that. What's the connection between an incantation someone did and another thing that happened.

Please, if you have any REAL instance, kindly share.
Look for Sunday Igboho, give him a dirty slap. Come here and share your experience.

I was an eyewitness. the

To be candid, there is . I saw it at a close range. A fourteen year old boy beat his colleague with a charmed ring about five months ago, in a small village in Ekiti, where I stay presently. Before you know what was happening, the boy was vomiting blood and fainted. Prompt intervention from elders restored the boy.

1 Like

Re: Does Juju Exist? Share Any Instance Of The Efficacy Of Charms/voodoo by Nobody: 10:57pm On Apr 15, 2021
Re: Does Juju Exist? Share Any Instance Of The Efficacy Of Charms/voodoo by Nobody: 11:15pm On Apr 15, 2021
God and Devil
God is good and Devil is evil.
the atheist believe there is no God and Devil but they believe in good and evil.

now let me answer your question, na person wey never encounter juju dey talk say juju and devil no dey exist, until your village people go remember you.

juju is real!!!!
Re: Does Juju Exist? Share Any Instance Of The Efficacy Of Charms/voodoo by kingxsamz(m): 5:02pm On Apr 16, 2021
Juju can't stop terrorism.
Juju can't cure diseases.
Juju doesn't provide security to the masses at large.
Juju can't build roads.
Juju can't create stable power supply.
Juju can't take you abroad without Visa.
Juju can't remove stup!d politicians from power.
Juju can't put Nigeria on the world map positively.
Juju can't put you on Forbes list.
Juju can't reduce rate of unemployment.
Juju can't provide food out of thin air for the poor.
Juju can't even do better than that smartphone you're holding.
So I want to know, what is the hype about this juju nonsense we Africans believe?
The only time you hear about juju is when someone is 'allegedly made to eat grass', someone 'allegedly' uses it to get his wife stuck during sex with another man and when someone 'allegedly' stops a bullet from hurting him.
With all these said, please tell me why juju shouldn't be regarded as something useless and nonexistent? undecided
Juju my arse.

9 Likes

Re: Does Juju Exist? Share Any Instance Of The Efficacy Of Charms/voodoo by Hohenheim(m): 5:21pm On Apr 16, 2021
It's always hearsay, nobody really has any firsthand experience.

2 Likes

Re: Does Juju Exist? Share Any Instance Of The Efficacy Of Charms/voodoo by Sharingiscaring: 11:07pm On Apr 17, 2021
Hohenheim:
It's always hearsay, nobody really has any firsthand experience.

Hearsay, yes. I think you may just be right. It's like a situation where you believed it just because you received it. Like this guy who has NEVER experienced it, but is still SURE that it's REAL. How then does he know that it's real since he has never experienced? Na wah!

MickzyDonald:
Haven't experienced it buh it's real

2 Likes

Re: Does Juju Exist? Share Any Instance Of The Efficacy Of Charms/voodoo by MickzyDonald: 11:19pm On Apr 17, 2021
Sharingiscaring:

Hearsay, yes. I think you may just be right. It's like a situation where you believed it just because you received it. Like this guy who has NEVER experienced it, but is still SURE that it's REAL. How then does he know that it's real since he has never experienced? Na wah!

Have you seen where they are cutting someone and there's nothing like blood or any damage,well I've moved with people and I've seen a lot, but not experiencing doesn't mean i still shouldn't believe, its just like you saying God is real(theres no solid evidence) but we all know he's real
Re: Does Juju Exist? Share Any Instance Of The Efficacy Of Charms/voodoo by Nobody: 12:59am On Apr 18, 2021

1 Like

Re: Does Juju Exist? Share Any Instance Of The Efficacy Of Charms/voodoo by 1Sharon(f): 1:57am On Apr 18, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:

And they couldn't use it against their oppressors?

3 Likes

Re: Does Juju Exist? Share Any Instance Of The Efficacy Of Charms/voodoo by 1Sharon(f): 2:00am On Apr 18, 2021
Againstlies:
God and Devil
God is good and Devil is evil.
the atheist believe there is no God and Devil but they believe in good and evil.

now let me answer your question, na person wey never encounter juju dey talk say juju and devil no dey exist, until your village people go remember you.

juju is real!!!!

Isaiah 45:7
I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.

2 Likes

Re: Does Juju Exist? Share Any Instance Of The Efficacy Of Charms/voodoo by helinues: 6:14am On Apr 18, 2021
Piking wey no sabi juju go surely call am vegetable
Re: Does Juju Exist? Share Any Instance Of The Efficacy Of Charms/voodoo by Nobody: 8:13am On Apr 18, 2021
Juju = miracle. You can't believe one and discard the other and vice-versa.
Re: Does Juju Exist? Share Any Instance Of The Efficacy Of Charms/voodoo by Matheusmartin: 8:41am On Apr 18, 2021

Where was all the juju when the white men came to wipe your asses..??
Re: Does Juju Exist? Share Any Instance Of The Efficacy Of Charms/voodoo by lasisi69(f): 8:50am On Apr 18, 2021
pdppower:
Of your village people command you to enter express without cloth you will know JuJu exists
lol

2 Likes

Re: Does Juju Exist? Share Any Instance Of The Efficacy Of Charms/voodoo by 5yearsOldtechki: 9:08am On Apr 18, 2021
helinues:
Piking wey no sabi juju go surely call am vegetable
It's translated as herbs or medicine not juju
Re: Does Juju Exist? Share Any Instance Of The Efficacy Of Charms/voodoo by FatherOfJesus: 9:11am On Apr 18, 2021
If Juju works, Africa would have visited the moon. But of course it’s one of these exaggerated stories.

How can you have juju and yet you can’t send rocket to space?

2 Likes

Re: Does Juju Exist? Share Any Instance Of The Efficacy Of Charms/voodoo by Nobody: 9:16am On Apr 18, 2021
To know that juju does not wins fights or offer bullet proof and protection. Ask yourself how many villages at present have been invaded or raided and the villagers come out and boldly say that they defended their village with juju and won? The account we hear about is that the villagers ran to other villages for safety.
Re: Does Juju Exist? Share Any Instance Of The Efficacy Of Charms/voodoo by kingxsamz(m): 9:22am On Apr 18, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
If Juju works, Africa would have visited the moon. But of course it’s one of these exaggerated stories.

How can you have juju and yet you can’t send rocket to space?

My brother I tire o.
The other day, one told me that money ritual works but the money doesn't come out of thin air. That the person has to open a business and get the business running before the juju can work to attract customers. How will someone who doesn't have money open a business for the juju to work? Isn't it money the person will use to open the business? I thought juju is supposed to be breaking protocols, but it's just as useless as the name. Giant of Africa and the headquarters of Black magic, yet we have nothing to show for it.

3 Likes

Re: Does Juju Exist? Share Any Instance Of The Efficacy Of Charms/voodoo by kingxsamz(m): 9:25am On Apr 18, 2021
ThePlainTruth:
To know that juju does not wins fights or offer bullet proof or protection. Ask yourself how many villages at present have been invaded or raided and the villagers come out and boldly say that they defended their village with juju and won? The account we hear about is that the villagers run to other villages for safety.

The clowns will tell you that their attacker's juju were stronger.
In other words "jazz pass jazz". Smh.

1 Like

Re: Does Juju Exist? Share Any Instance Of The Efficacy Of Charms/voodoo by FatherOfJesus: 9:33am On Apr 18, 2021
kingxsamz:
Juju can't stop terrorism.
Juju can't cure diseases.
Juju doesn't provide security to the masses at large.
Juju can't build roads.
Juju can't create stable power supply.
Juju can't take you abroad without Visa.
Juju can't remove stup!d politicians from power.
Juju can't put Nigeria on the world map positively.
Juju can't put you on Forbes list.
Juju can't reduce rate of unemployment.
Juju can't provide food out of thin air for the poor.
Juju can't even do better than that smartphone you're holding.
So I want to know, what is the hype about this juju nonsense we Africans believe?
The only time you hear about juju is when someone is 'allegedly made to eat grass', someone 'allegedly' uses it to get his wife stuck during sex with another man and when someone 'allegedly' stops a bullet from hurting him.
With all these said, please tell me why juju shouldn't be regarded as something useless and nonexistent? undecided
Juju my arse.
Africa cannot even win World Cup with all their Juju.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Modified / Quran Recrified, Refoormed And Updated Bible / Church Banner : How To Identify A Witch - Operation Point And Kill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.