Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,414 members, 7,830,104 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

My Friend Is Been Threatened Through Foreign Whatsapp Number - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Friend Is Been Threatened Through Foreign Whatsapp Number (576 Views)

Raped And Been Threatened With The Police / My Friend Is Being Held In Detention For More Than Two Weeks Now / Female Corper Threatened To Pay N150,000 Or Have Her Nudes Leaked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend Is Been Threatened Through Foreign Whatsapp Number by kennybabs1980: 8:45pm On Apr 15, 2021
My friend is a lecturer and someone who claimed to be a former student of his school is threatening his life through a foreign WhatsApp number. The number which start with +1(469) seems to be very difficult to track, he has reported to the law enforcement agencies but the threat continued since Monday. What else can do pls? My friend is so frightened about this and we his friends have been trying to calm him down and encourage him
Re: My Friend Is Been Threatened Through Foreign Whatsapp Number by Ammishaddai: 8:47pm On Apr 15, 2021
Your friend should pray he does not become a victim of violence.
Re: My Friend Is Been Threatened Through Foreign Whatsapp Number by Nobody: 8:48pm On Apr 15, 2021
If Nigerian Police really want to work, they will.
Tell him to look for top police connection to help him so his case will be taken serious.

Please, check my signature

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Is Been Threatened Through Foreign Whatsapp Number by madridguy(m): 8:49pm On Apr 15, 2021
Tell your friend to block the slowpoke.
Re: My Friend Is Been Threatened Through Foreign Whatsapp Number by Shukushaka: 8:52pm On Apr 15, 2021
Na Yahoo boys. Make him block the number for WhatsApp. He won't text him thru SMS lie lie
Re: My Friend Is Been Threatened Through Foreign Whatsapp Number by kennybabs1980: 9:01pm On Apr 15, 2021
The police guys told him not to block him, they believe he'll soon give an info that could be used to track him

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Is Been Threatened Through Foreign Whatsapp Number by Nobody: 9:01pm On Apr 15, 2021
Doesn't he know where the block button is , And why is he scared over an online threat. undecided
Re: My Friend Is Been Threatened Through Foreign Whatsapp Number by Nobody: 9:08pm On Apr 15, 2021
kennybabs1980:
My friend is a lecturer and someone who claimed to be a former student of his school is threatening his life through a foreign WhatsApp number. The number which start with +1(469) seems to be very difficult to track, he has reported to the law enforcement agencies but the threat continued since Monday. What else can do pls? My friend is so frightened about this and we his friends have been trying to calm him down and encourage him
Report the number to WhatsApp they would block it.
Re: My Friend Is Been Threatened Through Foreign Whatsapp Number by Enoch07: 9:20pm On Apr 15, 2021
oga threaten the person back

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is Been Threatened Through Foreign Whatsapp Number by BigYash: 9:59pm On Apr 15, 2021
He do person bad? If he no be bad lecturer make he no fear.. But if he is one of those wicked lecturers ,na him know.. Na rain when he use he hands draw..

Re: My Friend Is Been Threatened Through Foreign Whatsapp Number by Defendingjacob(m): 11:26pm On Apr 15, 2021
Bouz:
Doesn't he know where the block button is , And why is he scared over an online threat. undecided
maybe him bin commit
Re: My Friend Is Been Threatened Through Foreign Whatsapp Number by johnkey: 5:20am On Apr 16, 2021
let him gets what he deserves that's all I can say. some lecturers deserves nothing but death. revenge is best served cold let him enjoy his chilled
Re: My Friend Is Been Threatened Through Foreign Whatsapp Number by Duplexxx: 8:09am On Apr 16, 2021
You're not saying the truth is only the truth can set you free

how do they got your number

What kind of business where you doing with them

There must be something that connected you and that number don't wash our head here

Maybe you don pick and you're refusing to settled them

Na so una take dey die for yahoo hand because I know is yahoo boyz treating you

Go and pay them what you hold them Nigeria police can not do anything

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Four Shot Dead In Ekiti / Dorothy, One Of The Slained Students Of Greenfield University Laid To Rest(pixs / Students And Staff Flee As Cult Clash Breaks Out In Delta Stat Polytechnic.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.