Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,962 members, 7,835,207 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

EFCC Releases Ex-Imo Governor, Okorocha - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Releases Ex-Imo Governor, Okorocha (15483 Views)

Ganduje, Akpabio, Others, Visit Governor Okorocha At People's House, Owerri / If Buhari Can Be President, My Son-in-law Should Be Governor – Okorocha / Governor Okorocha Gives $25,000 To Miracle, BBNaija Winner. Fulfills Promise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Releases Ex-Imo Governor, Okorocha by TimmyTen(m): 9:09pm On Apr 15, 2021
There is no way this man is free from all indictments
Re: EFCC Releases Ex-Imo Governor, Okorocha by curlarpy: 9:10pm On Apr 15, 2021
Good for him... Mr Statue
Re: EFCC Releases Ex-Imo Governor, Okorocha by Kennitrust(m): 9:11pm On Apr 15, 2021
Efcc with fruitless efforts undecided
Re: EFCC Releases Ex-Imo Governor, Okorocha by INTEGRITYA1(m): 9:12pm On Apr 15, 2021
Na so the case take close. Iberiberisism set of people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Releases Ex-Imo Governor, Okorocha by Yellowtree: 9:12pm On Apr 15, 2021
Politicians are hard to defend
Re: EFCC Releases Ex-Imo Governor, Okorocha by Akasammyoka: 9:14pm On Apr 15, 2021
What is the reason for arresting them if you won't let them spend sometimes there. EFCC and ICPC are even more corrupt than polithieftian.
Re: EFCC Releases Ex-Imo Governor, Okorocha by jrusky(m): 9:14pm On Apr 15, 2021
Sorry is it efcc in Abuja or efcc I Imo?

Moreso did Uzo group has any serious evidence to proof their case? I don't like Okorocha a bit but what does Uzo want to gain in this game of the throne?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Releases Ex-Imo Governor, Okorocha by jaxxy(m): 9:16pm On Apr 15, 2021
Where people expecting EFCC to hold sm1 moreso a respectable ex governor indefinitely when they are not a court?
Re: EFCC Releases Ex-Imo Governor, Okorocha by Shellsploit: 9:16pm On Apr 15, 2021
Re: EFCC Releases Ex-Imo Governor, Okorocha by Duplexxx: 9:18pm On Apr 15, 2021
Matter never end
Re: EFCC Releases Ex-Imo Governor, Okorocha by wingmanIII: 9:24pm On Apr 15, 2021
Promismike:
During the bifran war. It was reported that Fulani solders raped many of the biafrian women.

Honestly I think Rogers okorocha, all governors from the east and many politician from the east are the product of that rape. The way these bunch lick aboki asses marvel me.

Rogers has never seen anything. He has been used and dumped. His masters in APC are not through with him. When they are through his name will turn to rags no rogers. Efulefu.

You don't make sense. These people you mention are all above 56 years, when was the Nigerian civil war?
I definitely agree they are all idiots, but your assertion is wrong.
Re: EFCC Releases Ex-Imo Governor, Okorocha by countycarer: 9:26pm On Apr 15, 2021

Re: EFCC Releases Ex-Imo Governor, Okorocha by Mmoney2021: 9:31pm On Apr 15, 2021
Set of bad people bird � of the same fielders
Re: EFCC Releases Ex-Imo Governor, Okorocha by Kingdavid579(m): 9:33pm On Apr 15, 2021
Nigeria will be well soon
Re: EFCC Releases Ex-Imo Governor, Okorocha by FlamesD: 9:37pm On Apr 15, 2021
If he made his money through legal means and invested same in Imo state, I don't see anything wrong with that. Rochas may not be a saint, but as known real estate investor before he became a governor for 8years. All the properties linked to him in Imo state is not as huge as what other politicians keep abroad paying taxes to foreign countries with nothing for the citizens to benefit from.
I don't support politician stealing from our treasury. Hope Uzodinma should open up Imo state more the way Rochas did this there fight.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Releases Ex-Imo Governor, Okorocha by FlamesD: 9:38pm On Apr 15, 2021
FlamesD:
If he made his money through legal means and invested same in Imo state, I don't see anything wrong with that. Rochas may not be a saint, but as a known real estate investor before he became a governor for 8years. All the properties linked to him in Imo state is not as huge as what other politicians keep abroad paying taxes to foreign countries with nothing for the citizens to benefit from.
I don't support politician stealing from our treasury. Hope Uzodinma should open up Imo state more the way Rochas did this there fight.
Re: EFCC Releases Ex-Imo Governor, Okorocha by bmdmix3: 9:39pm On Apr 15, 2021
useless country
Re: EFCC Releases Ex-Imo Governor, Okorocha by bmdmix3: 9:40pm On Apr 15, 2021
useless country again
Re: EFCC Releases Ex-Imo Governor, Okorocha by ShootThemAll(m): 9:42pm On Apr 15, 2021
Rochas go don sign and agree on the terms and conditions of the Fulani cabals about 2023 Presidential election.

He made small moves for the 2023 election, they brought his corrupt files dusted it and shook him a little, so that he will calm down. This fulani cabals are wicked grin. Rochas will calm down now, they have reset his brain grin.

Almost all South East Leaders are slaves to the Fulani Aso rock cabals.

#BunchOfTerrorists
#EndNigeriaNowToSaveLives
Re: EFCC Releases Ex-Imo Governor, Okorocha by Maski87: 9:44pm On Apr 15, 2021
I no say mosquito don bite the man tire
Re: EFCC Releases Ex-Imo Governor, Okorocha by onuman: 9:54pm On Apr 15, 2021
NwaNimo1:
Another Owerri criminal on the loose!

[img]https://media1./images/eb97731e29712ee264658ee1e0427e1e/tenor.gif?itemid=4534519[/img]

Imo get criminals shah....

Lol. Owerri criminal?

Okorocha ntooo. You made Imo state to become Owerri; abandoned rest of the state, including the towns in your home district to decay. See na?
Re: EFCC Releases Ex-Imo Governor, Okorocha by eeetuk(m): 12:22am On Apr 16, 2021
Report: In February, the lawmaker accused Uzodinma of unleashing the EFCC and the Independent Corrupt Practices Commission (ICPC) against him. Okorocha refuted the allegations, saying the state government had not been able to prove corruption allegations against him and his family in court.

Okorocha is wrong to argue that governor Uzodinma did not prove allegations of corruption against him. To the contrary, governor Uzodinma has proven all the corruption allegations against Okorocha. And here is why:
On June 11, 2020 BBC News article title “Rochas Okorocha: Why Efcc freeze N7.9bn from former governor of Imo State” this article documented from Efcc record amount of money Okorocha stole when he was Imo State. The amount includes but not limited to monetary assets worth N297.7 million, $874,983, 390 Pounds, 10,900 Euros, and CFA 500.

It is important to note that Mr. Okorocha did not get this net worth before he became governor of Imo State. He acquired this after he became governor of Imo State.

So, if you are there supporting Mr. Okorocha, you should be asking one question: Did Okorocha acquire this huge amount of assets after he became Imo State governor or not?

I am not from Imo State. I am from Akwa Ibom State. From 2007 to 2015 Mr. Godwin Akpabio did the same thing Okorocha has done in Imo State and got away with it. All because of corrupt organization like Efcc.

I am so disappointed to see Efcc released Mr. Okorocha given the evidence of guilt in possession of Efcc. It just shows Nigerians or the citizens of Imo State are not going to get justice from Efcc.

Will Efcc deliver Justice to Nigerian people by convicting and forfeiting all the wealth Okorocha got when he was Imo State governor?
I am watching!
Re: EFCC Releases Ex-Imo Governor, Okorocha by yusluvad(m): 2:22am On Apr 16, 2021
Naija I hail ...
Re: EFCC Releases Ex-Imo Governor, Okorocha by SarkinYarki: 3:18am On Apr 16, 2021
He is being punished for the jail break
Re: EFCC Releases Ex-Imo Governor, Okorocha by cardoctor(m): 3:45am On Apr 16, 2021
Dem no dey tire?
Re: EFCC Releases Ex-Imo Governor, Okorocha by JrTahir(m): 4:34am On Apr 16, 2021
Promismike:
During the bifran war. It was reported that Fulani solders raped many of the biafrian women.

Honestly I think Rogers okorocha, all governors from the east and many politician from the east are the product of that rape. The way these bunch lick aboki asses marvel me.

Rogers has never seen anything. He has been used and dumped. His masters in APC are not through with him. When they are through his name will turn to rags no rogers. Efulefu.

Nonesence report
Re: EFCC Releases Ex-Imo Governor, Okorocha by officialmario(m): 4:48am On Apr 16, 2021
Welcome back inside efcc cell jo soapy...
Re: EFCC Releases Ex-Imo Governor, Okorocha by willz000(m): 10:13am On Apr 16, 2021
Na normal tin

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Disregard Those Calling For Restructuring" - Yahaya Bello Urges Nigerians / OSUN RE-RUN;PDP In South West Kick, Alleges Compromised By The Security Agencies / Samuel Ortom Calls For 30-Day Fast Against Herders Attack In Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.