Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,900 members, 7,821,138 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Analysis:America Withdrawal From Afghanistan Isn't A Defeat Of American Forces - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Analysis:America Withdrawal From Afghanistan Isn't A Defeat Of American Forces (606 Views)

French Troops Begin Withdrawal From Niger Republic / Tony Blair Describes The US Withdrawal From Afghanistan As "Imbecilic" / 9/11 Attack: Biden Announces The Withdrawal Of U.S Troops From Afghanistan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Analysis:America Withdrawal From Afghanistan Isn't A Defeat Of American Forces by superjab247: 9:12pm On Apr 15, 2021
Many terrorists including their sympathisers and supporters on nairaland would have butterflies flying in their stomachs when the news of American troops under the order of Biden withdrawing from Afghanistan broke out.But it isn't a sign of defeat for the Americans but a sign that the Americans are coming to understand reality,if USA wanted to conquer Afghanistan in 3 days they have more than enough ammunitions and weapons to do that,but the USA been a champion of democracy choice to respect Afghanistan sovereignty as an independent nation.

Just like bokoharam,Taliban the US had learnt that majority of all Muslims are either terrorists or low-key sympathisers that's why despite the decades of American presence in Afghanistan,these terrorists continue to gather more supplies and supporters and even those taqqiya Muslims that would cry "we don't want the taliban or Islam is a religion of peace" are the ones that worked against the Americans in Afghanistan.

I commend the withdrawal of American troops from Afghanistan,just like bokoharam is been supported by some influencial politicians and big men in Nigeria,the Taliban is also supported by the Afghan govt and the US can't continue to deceive themselves that the Afghan govt is on their side in the fight against the Taliban,the Americans withdrawer from a compromised Afghanistan and left them to their own fate and love for terrorism and jihad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Analysis:America Withdrawal From Afghanistan Isn't A Defeat Of American Forces by madridguy(m): 9:14pm On Apr 15, 2021
grin grin grin
Re: Analysis:America Withdrawal From Afghanistan Isn't A Defeat Of American Forces by superjab247: 9:16pm On Apr 15, 2021
madridguy:
grin grin grin
U can now go to Afghanistan and join the Taliban or even blow up yourself here in Nigeria before meeting your 72 virgins

Nobody cares cool

3 Likes

Re: Analysis:America Withdrawal From Afghanistan Isn't A Defeat Of American Forces by 360degreess(m): 9:35pm On Apr 15, 2021
It's a huge defeat and shame to the American forces..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Analysis:America Withdrawal From Afghanistan Isn't A Defeat Of American Forces by superjab247: 9:40pm On Apr 15, 2021
360degreess:
What make......

Well I wanted to engage u in a conversation answer u but I stopped when I smelled your dull and compromisd cognitve capacity from thousands on km away

I reserve my comment!!!
Re: Analysis:America Withdrawal From Afghanistan Isn't A Defeat Of American Forces by 360degreess(m): 11:36pm On Apr 15, 2021
superjab247:

What make......

Well I wanted to engage u in a conversation answer u but I stopped when I smelled your dull and compromisd cognitve capacity from thousands on km away

I reserve my comment!!!
.. Black African mentality.You not an American, Americans don't know you exist, infact, they don't like you because of your race, But here you are,drinking Panadol because of their headache.

2 Likes

Re: Analysis:America Withdrawal From Afghanistan Isn't A Defeat Of American Forces by madridguy(m): 5:12am On Apr 16, 2021
To start with, how old were you in 2001?

superjab247:

U can now go to Afghanistan and join the Taliban or even blow up yourself here in Nigeria before meeting your 72 virgins

Nobody cares cool
Re: Analysis:America Withdrawal From Afghanistan Isn't A Defeat Of American Forces by mysticwarrior(m): 7:53am On Apr 17, 2021
the Soviet Union invaded Afghanistan in 1979 and pull out their forces in 1989 after 10years of bitter fighting, after the soviet forces left Afghanistan the US media mocked the Soviet army, and claimed they were running away after being defeated, not Knowing that the same fate awaits them, the withdrawal of American forces from Afghanistan is a defeat just like the withdrawal of US forces from Vietnam was.

2 Likes

Re: Analysis:America Withdrawal From Afghanistan Isn't A Defeat Of American Forces by mysticwarrior(m): 7:54am On Apr 17, 2021
360degreess:
you are absolutely right.

1 Like

Re: Analysis:America Withdrawal From Afghanistan Isn't A Defeat Of American Forces by Nobody: 12:51pm On Apr 17, 2021
Truth is the Americans want to avoid more collateral lost on their occupation forces. it's not just to withdraw because they respect the democracy of the Afghanistan. No, if there were to be that democratic and orthodox the would have withdrawn their forces too from Iraq since the parliament of that country voted last year that all occupation forces should leave on the event of the murdering of the Iranian expeditionary general solemani using an American Global Hawk from Iraqi territory. but Trump blatantly refused d Iraqi govt and threatened that the will pay for the cost of American of war there. truth is the can't try same with the talibans since this talibans are advocate of a strict form of Islam that true moslems live. the conservative type of Islam different from those u see in Arabia and other liberal Muslim nations. the talibans enjoy real muslim supports across the Arabia and that is why the enjoy materiel support and streams of loyal fighters who see America as a currupt Satanist nation and therefore it's d devil's war against Islam and Islam must not be conquered. the talibans control this large swathes and population using islamic ideology and u can't fight this ideology without first of all discrediting the Islamic religion as it is. Therefore the talibans are regarded as true Muslims fighting a jihad for alah on their country. The Americans know this and they know that the talibans guerilla war tactics will continue to harm it's forces and interests throughout the country if it remains. The have taken d decision to withdraw honorably and safely without a disastrous circumstances playing out. this forces will be redistributed to surround Afghanistan in order to put it at advantage against islamist forces while see of them will be deployed to a stand-off against the Russians and Chinese in Europe and Pacific Asia.

1 Like

Re: Analysis:America Withdrawal From Afghanistan Isn't A Defeat Of American Forces by superjab247: 5:01pm On Apr 17, 2021
mysticwarrior:
the Soviet Union invaded Afghanistan in 1979 and pull out their forces in 1989 after 10years of bitter fighting, after the soviet forces left Afghanistan the US media mocked the Soviet army, and claimed they were running away after being defeated, not Knowing that the same fate awaits them, the withdrawal of American forces from Afghanistan is a defeat just like the withdrawal of US forces from Vietnam was.
So Afghanistan defeated America and the Americans ran away Abi
The extreme brilliance of nairalanders like you make me laugh hard
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

USA never ran away from the Taliban rather they discovered the the Afghanis,their government and the Taliban are like 5&6 just as asorock and boko boys are 5&6 cool

1 Like

Re: Analysis:America Withdrawal From Afghanistan Isn't A Defeat Of American Forces by mysticwarrior(m): 10:11pm On Apr 17, 2021
did you opened this tread to insult people who are giving their opinion, there is nothing wrong in making polite corrections. the purpose for the US occupation of Afghanistan was never achieved and that was a defeat.

1 Like

Re: Analysis:America Withdrawal From Afghanistan Isn't A Defeat Of American Forces by capitalzero: 11:30am On Apr 18, 2021
superjab247:

So Afghanistan defeated America and the Americans ran away Abi
The extreme brilliance of nairalanders like you make me laugh hard
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

USA never ran away from the Taliban rather they discovered the the Afghanis,their government and the Taliban are like 5&6 just as asorock and boko boys are 5&6 cool

Beside, US is preparing for bigger war. There is tension in china over taiwan. Tension with Russia is also building up.

(1) (Reply)

Russia To Boost Army By 60,000 Troops To Bully The West&extend Putin Power(Pix) / Ukraine - Russia President Vladimir Putin's Dream Has Become A Nightmare / Saudi State-funded TV Aired A Sketch Mocking Biden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.