Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,695 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

I Want To Buy XRP And Tron Crypto. I Dont Understand Quidax - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Want To Buy XRP And Tron Crypto. I Dont Understand Quidax (492 Views)

Get 4000 Tron Crypto Coin For Free / Please How Legit Is Quidax In Bitcoin Biz? / Who Has Heard Aboout Quidax And Is The Exchange Genuine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Buy XRP And Tron Crypto. I Dont Understand Quidax by Ajakaiye83: 9:31pm On Apr 15, 2021
Kindly help out on above subject matter.

I am based in Lagos.
Re: I Want To Buy XRP And Tron Crypto. I Dont Understand Quidax by Leezah(f): 9:37pm On Apr 15, 2021
Ajakaiye83:

I am based in Lagos.

Okay you will have to use the link to register
Re: I Want To Buy XRP And Tron Crypto. I Dont Understand Quidax by Leezah(f): 9:39pm On Apr 15, 2021
Ajakaiye83:

I am based in Lagos.

Okay you will have to use the link to register
https://www.binance.com/en/register?ref=L3OMPX7D
Re: I Want To Buy XRP And Tron Crypto. I Dont Understand Quidax by BadEnglish(m): 9:48pm On Apr 15, 2021
Nigeria has banned buying and selling of crypto. U can't even buy on Binance except u have money in ur PayPal acct , and other wallets. Or if u have other crypto u can swap.

U can also find some who has, and is willing to sell. P2P
Re: I Want To Buy XRP And Tron Crypto. I Dont Understand Quidax by Leezah(f): 9:50pm On Apr 15, 2021
BadEnglish:
Nigeria has banned buying and selling of crypto. U can't even buy on Binance except u have money in ur PayPal acct , and other wallets. Or if u have other crypto u can swap.

U can also find some who has, and is willing to sell. P2P
Yes, but I bought XRP using my signature link
Re: I Want To Buy XRP And Tron Crypto. I Dont Understand Quidax by BadEnglish(m): 5:33am On Apr 16, 2021
Leezah:
Yes, but I bought XRP using my signature link

Directly with funds from your bank account?
Re: I Want To Buy XRP And Tron Crypto. I Dont Understand Quidax by Leezah(f): 6:50am On Apr 16, 2021
BadEnglish:

Directly with funds from your bank account?
Yes, if you sign up using my link in my signature

(1) (Reply)

200,000 Bpd Refinery To Commence Production In Akwa Ibom, 2024 / What's The Best App To Save Money Online / Verified Binance Account Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.