Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,152 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Nigeria’s Attorney General, Malami Collapses In Sokoto, Hospitalised - SR - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria’s Attorney General, Malami Collapses In Sokoto, Hospitalised - SR (35611 Views)

Former Attorney-general, Malami Weds Hajia Rakkiya As Fourth Wife / Nigeria’s Attorney-general Malami Opens Multi-billion Naira Hotel Few Days / How Attorney-general Malami Stalled N5.7 Billion Corruption Case Against Former (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria’s Attorney General, Malami Collapses In Sokoto, Hospitalised - SR by Crypto4life: 9:37am On Apr 16, 2021
I hope d Mora fcker dies
Re: Nigeria’s Attorney General, Malami Collapses In Sokoto, Hospitalised - SR by JOBgame(m): 9:58am On Apr 16, 2021
Abdullah36:
Allah sarki Azumi ne

AH AH AH kamun allah ne
Re: Nigeria’s Attorney General, Malami Collapses In Sokoto, Hospitalised - SR by Elbinawi: 10:01am On Apr 16, 2021
Nigeria’s Attorney General, Malami Collapses In Sokoto, Hospitalised | Sahara Reporters

"@MalamiSan collapsed after delivering his address at the ceremony and was quickly revived by his aides and dignitaries who helped him to stand."

Mee:

This is the first message that I opened this morning. I prayed that God should destroy this genocidal criminal @MalamiSan who is part of the Saudi-sponsored #ShiaGenocide agenda in Nigeria. God destroy them all! Ilahee Ameen!

The fears of Criminal Malami are many. He advised Criminal Buhari not to obey the court Judgement that Freed Sheikh Zakzaky and his wife in December, 2016. Malami is extremely corrupt. The Sahara Reporters recently exposed some of his corrupt dealings.

This genocidal criminal is dreaming of succeeding Tyrant Buhari in 2023 and there are lot of forces against that. His option B is to be the Governor of Kebbi state to escape the post-Buhari vengeance by those they Oppressed.

Nothing is working for them and 2023 is fast approaching.

#ElbinawiTweets
Re: Nigeria’s Attorney General, Malami Collapses In Sokoto, Hospitalised - SR by Temptee101(m): 10:29am On Apr 16, 2021
Jostoman:
So how does this news now concern us here on nairaland? Next news please.

Read, you can't. To even understand, that one na rocket science.
Re: Nigeria’s Attorney General, Malami Collapses In Sokoto, Hospitalised - SR by Temptee101(m): 10:34am On Apr 16, 2021
Just imagine all the properties and assets one out of over 30 ministers own.

Not to talk of senators, HOR members, DGs, Directors, governors, HOA members, Dep. Govs, chairmen, Chairmen of boards, perm secs etc

Chai! Nigeria is long dead, gone and buried.
Re: Nigeria’s Attorney General, Malami Collapses In Sokoto, Hospitalised - SR by euniselfyahoo: 10:36am On Apr 16, 2021
As many that don't want nigerias to have peace will collapse one after the other
Re: Nigeria’s Attorney General, Malami Collapses In Sokoto, Hospitalised - SR by Blackdisciple(m): 12:24pm On Apr 16, 2021
All these old men done too old I don't know why we keep engaging them.
Re: Nigeria’s Attorney General, Malami Collapses In Sokoto, Hospitalised - SR by Nobody: 12:24pm On Apr 16, 2021
[quote author=bigFOOTcaveMAN post=100829637]Hmmm That is the proper response to the massive corruption going on in this government
Re: Nigeria’s Attorney General, Malami Collapses In Sokoto, Hospitalised - SR by fidelisbaba: 1:36pm On Apr 16, 2021
[quote author=Enoch07 post=100829922]this write up sounds like a propaganda, anyways somebody should help me and check if he's still alive [/quote
all the allegations true and valid. I'm an indigene of kebbi State. Malami is one of the most corrupt officials serving in this administration.
Re: Nigeria’s Attorney General, Malami Collapses In Sokoto, Hospitalised - SR by ehiabhipeteridi: 2:10pm On Apr 16, 2021
He wants to see reasons not continue tasting
Re: Nigeria’s Attorney General, Malami Collapses In Sokoto, Hospitalised - SR by DedeNkem: 8:49pm On Apr 16, 2021
The most corrupt Attorney General. This Malami crook makes Michael Aondoakaa look like a saint!
Re: Nigeria’s Attorney General, Malami Collapses In Sokoto, Hospitalised - SR by DedeNkem: 8:54pm On Apr 16, 2021
He's practicing how to faint in case he goes under interrogation in future?

He's massively corrupt!
Re: Nigeria’s Attorney General, Malami Collapses In Sokoto, Hospitalised - SR by musclifes: 11:38am On Apr 20, 2021
if you want to buy peanut butter protein, then you can buy it from musclife.
Re: Nigeria’s Attorney General, Malami Collapses In Sokoto, Hospitalised - SR by endicopowertool: 12:49pm On Apr 28, 2021
If you interesting in power tools. Best price for the heavy-duty marble cutter, blower, hand router, wood cutter, etc. Click on this link Electric Tools India
Re: Nigeria’s Attorney General, Malami Collapses In Sokoto, Hospitalised - SR by jaewoomachines: 12:46pm On Jul 19, 2021
I really like the flow of the blog that you share. I hope the blog continues to grow that you share with. thank you
cnc turning machine

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See How Bola Tinubu Was Received In Jos (Video) / Picture Of President Buhari's Mother: Zulaihat / Ganduje Renews Feud With Emir Sanusi Over Sale Of Landed Properties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.