Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,582 members, 7,958,796 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 01:20 AM

The Richest People In The World - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Richest People In The World (748 Views)

Coronavirus Fears Cost The World’s 5 Richest People $36bn This Week / 25 Richest People In World In 2018 And Their Net Worth / Top 10 Richest People In Nigeria And Their Net Worth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Richest People In The World by joelbooks: 10:36pm On Apr 15, 2021
In 2020, there were reportedly 2,095 billionaires on Earth, with an estimated total net worth of $8 trillion. Of this amount, the top 10 wealthiest people in the world account for $1,153 billion, or roughly 14.41%, which is impressive when you consider that they represent around 0.48% of billionaires.1 2 Below are the 10 individuals currently considered the wealthiest at the time of updating this article—April 8, 2021—according to the Forbes World's Billionaires List.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vtmxtwOoBo

KEY TAKEAWAYS

Jeff Bezos is the CEO and founder of Amazon, the world's largest retailer, and founder of Blue Origin. His estimated net worth is $177 billion. With an estimated net worth of $197 billion, he is the richest man in the world.

Elon Musk is the CEO and co-founder of Tesla; CEO, leader designer, and founder of SpaceX; CEO and founder of Neuralink; and founder of The Boring Company. His estimated net worth is $152 billion.

Bernard Arnault is the chairman and CEO of LVMH, the world's largest luxury goods business, and chairman of its holding company, Christian Dior SE. His estimated net worth is $150 billion.

Bill Gates is the co-founder of Microsoft, the largest software company in the world, and the co-chair of the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation. His estimated net worth is $124 billion.

Mark Zuckerberg is the CEO, chairman, and co-founder of Facebook, the world's largest social networking service, as well as co-CEO and co-founder of the Chan Zuckerberg Initiative.His estimated net worth is $97billion.

https://www.investopedia.com/articles/investing/012715/5-richest-people-world.asp

Re: The Richest People In The World by youngtrace: 11:17pm On Apr 15, 2021
I don't want to be the richest. I just want to have a decent shelter, decent three square meals, decent clothing, and medical care for myself and family. I just want to live and cater for my family so I can leave a decent legacy before dying as quietly as I lived.
The boy is still single. Still hustling legitimately, trying to actualize his dreams.

1 Like

Re: The Richest People In The World by joelbooks: 5:54am On Apr 16, 2021
youngtrace:
I don't want to be the richest. I just want to have a decent shelter, decent three square meals, decent clothing, and medical care for myself and family. I just want to live and cater for my family so I can leave a decent legacy before dying as quietly as I lived.
.j
The boy is still single. Still hustling legitimately, trying to actualize his dreams.

Good one

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Start Your Car Importation Brand With Just 15k Naira / The New Access Bank App(accessmore): Unusable Piece Of Doodle / Daily Update Of Foreign Currencies Black Market Rates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.