Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,452 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:52 AM

A Man Stabbed To Death At Agege Pen-Cinema (Disturbing Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Man Stabbed To Death At Agege Pen-Cinema (Disturbing Photos) (48259 Views)

Man Stabbed To Death During Argument With Loan Shark Operators In Ogun / Married Man Burnt To Death At His Girlfriend's House In Portharcourt (Graphic) / Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lagos State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Man Stabbed To Death At Agege Pen-Cinema (Disturbing Photos) by Bondinus(m): 10:32am On Apr 16, 2021
RIP

TODAYS F I X E D GAME IS AVAILABLE FOR HIGH STAKERS

1 O O% WINNING GUARANTEEd

PAYMENT AFTER. WINNING.

CONTACT ON WHATSAPP; 080*83*57*171*4

And you are "Nobody"
Joblessness
Re: A Man Stabbed To Death At Agege Pen-Cinema (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 10:40am On Apr 16, 2021
Seniorwriter:
Contrarily the country is not useless but rather we have a useless crop of leaders and it's rather disheartening to know we are now the poverty capital in the world thanks to the Clueless Incompetent wicked greedy people in helms of affairs.

Life in Nigeria looks worthlessly cheap because of insecurity and free access to crime.
This is all because our leaders have gone the way of the dogs.

@Seniorwriter
se na our leaders kill this guy, we as a people are naturally wicked, we deserve the type of leaders we have, as people is, so as their leaders, let us change as people, and our leaders will automatically change.
Re: A Man Stabbed To Death At Agege Pen-Cinema (Disturbing Photos) by greggng: 10:42am On Apr 16, 2021
So this person doesn't 've any form of identity in his pocket ? He looks like someone I know ...we call him pastor lekki ....with surname adegboron....I will find a way to reach out to a member of his family ...May God not allow this to happen to him ...he is such a nice pastor
Re: A Man Stabbed To Death At Agege Pen-Cinema (Disturbing Photos) by lozanni(m): 10:46am On Apr 16, 2021
kingthreat:

It could be an innocent man killed while being robbed.

That Pen Cinema area has always been associated with crime. I thought that the commissioning of the fly over will reduce the crime rate there, but it does not seem to be so.

Rest in peace to the deceased.

1 Like

Re: A Man Stabbed To Death At Agege Pen-Cinema (Disturbing Photos) by zudozz: 10:48am On Apr 16, 2021
Evil reigns!
Re: A Man Stabbed To Death At Agege Pen-Cinema (Disturbing Photos) by Seniorwriter(m): 10:52am On Apr 16, 2021
Volkswagen90:
se na our leaders kill this guy, we as a people are naturally wicked, we deserve the type of leaders we have, as people is, so as their leaders, let us change as people, and our leaders will automatically change.

Well I beg to differ cos where there is no law or enforcement there is no sin.
Crime exists everywhere in the world but the difference is that in sane climes with the right policies, security functions and credible justice system installed by visionary leadership people are more careful with committing crimes...take for instance if Nigeria had CCTV solar cams installed in most public places to monitor movements and activities criminally minded people will think twice or get caught no matter the time it'll take with such. That's my point.

Proactivity Leads To Productivity!!
@Seniorwriter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Man Stabbed To Death At Agege Pen-Cinema (Disturbing Photos) by smanguah2: 11:01am On Apr 16, 2021
What is happening?
Re: A Man Stabbed To Death At Agege Pen-Cinema (Disturbing Photos) by Hallabee1(m): 11:05am On Apr 16, 2021
kingthreat:

It could be an innocent man killed while being robbed.
Aje...

you no make sense at all
Re: A Man Stabbed To Death At Agege Pen-Cinema (Disturbing Photos) by Hallabee1(m): 11:06am On Apr 16, 2021
sayisayi:
How much na Naija life cost?

Aje...

na free ooo
Re: A Man Stabbed To Death At Agege Pen-Cinema (Disturbing Photos) by kingthreat(m): 11:08am On Apr 16, 2021
Hallabee1:

Aje...

you no make sense at all

Clarence Opeyemi. Don't let me have your time
Re: A Man Stabbed To Death At Agege Pen-Cinema (Disturbing Photos) by Hallabee1(m): 11:09am On Apr 16, 2021
DarkCaesar:
rivals don’t stab you and leave, this is a case of dragging issue with a hot head bastard or robbery by low life touts

Aje...

so you mean rivals will stab him and wait for police to come...

abeg, which kind pikin you be self before slap locate you.
Re: A Man Stabbed To Death At Agege Pen-Cinema (Disturbing Photos) by Hallabee1(m): 11:12am On Apr 16, 2021
pretydiva:
Ehh God shocked. What in heavens name is happening in this country? Insecurity everywhere. And the president isn't doing anything about it

Aje.

I sure say you no go kill me with that your lips...
Re: A Man Stabbed To Death At Agege Pen-Cinema (Disturbing Photos) by Hallabee1(m): 11:15am On Apr 16, 2021
kingthreat:

Clarence Opeyemi. Don't let me have your time

Aje...

I no check that your name b4... that your name alone na fear... no vex paadi me
Re: A Man Stabbed To Death At Agege Pen-Cinema (Disturbing Photos) by jeff1607(m): 11:25am On Apr 16, 2021
kingthreat:

True. Black spots should be avoided.

I concur
Re: A Man Stabbed To Death At Agege Pen-Cinema (Disturbing Photos) by kingthreat(m): 11:29am On Apr 16, 2021
Hallabee1:

Aje...

I no check that your name b4... that your name alone na fear... no vex paadi me

Lol. Peace
Re: A Man Stabbed To Death At Agege Pen-Cinema (Disturbing Photos) by Prophet777: 11:33am On Apr 16, 2021
There is two different RRS security post around that particular point and an existing police station.

All what they target is a private car trying to take wrong a way so that they milk him dry and also their usual way of collecting 100 from every motorist plying that route.

Even if you alert them, they will rather choose to ignore the impending crime.
Re: A Man Stabbed To Death At Agege Pen-Cinema (Disturbing Photos) by DarkCaesar(m): 12:42pm On Apr 16, 2021
Hallabee1:

Aje...

so you mean rivals will stab him and wait for police to come...

abeg, which kind pikin you be self before slap locate you.
you’re the kid here bruh, rivals attack and send messages with their attacks and moreover rivals try to confirm their victims before leaving the scenes.....and rivals will never cornered you where police might interrupt okay
Re: A Man Stabbed To Death At Agege Pen-Cinema (Disturbing Photos) by maasoap(m): 1:09pm On Apr 16, 2021
kingthreat:
I know you have to work. I know your work might mean you coming late at night. But crime rates have increased. Avoid night and early morning movements when its dark as a pedestrian. Life is most precious. Don't let a miserable thief who doesn't value life take it from you.

One of the fallouts of #Endsars protests
Re: A Man Stabbed To Death At Agege Pen-Cinema (Disturbing Photos) by maasoap(m): 1:16pm On Apr 16, 2021
midform:
Nigeria is doomed! It can't identify her citizens.
We always recourse to sharing of pictures.
RIP

You guys and all these strong negative words and adjectives about Nigeria are like 5 and 6. Do you guys drive joy in this?
That's what American security agents call "Jane doe". Anyone who dies without any form of id on him or her is tagged Jane doe until the identity is known.

1 Like

Re: A Man Stabbed To Death At Agege Pen-Cinema (Disturbing Photos) by janetakan(f): 1:35pm On Apr 16, 2021
anyamashima:
I am not a member of the Stabbers so how will i now him

Sometimes, you can actually pretend to be sensible by not saying anything. Smh!
Re: A Man Stabbed To Death At Agege Pen-Cinema (Disturbing Photos) by janetakan(f): 1:35pm On Apr 16, 2021
So sad!
Rip cry
Re: A Man Stabbed To Death At Agege Pen-Cinema (Disturbing Photos) by anyamashima(m): 1:42pm On Apr 16, 2021
Isoryt
janetakan:

Sometimes, you can actually pretend to be sensible by not saying anything. Smh!
Re: A Man Stabbed To Death At Agege Pen-Cinema (Disturbing Photos) by kingthreat(m): 1:47pm On Apr 16, 2021
maasoap:

One of the fallouts of #Endsars protests

Yes oo. But unintelligent youths are saying its not as a result of Endsars. To them police and robbers are the same. The little peace of mind they enjoy is what they take for granted
Re: A Man Stabbed To Death At Agege Pen-Cinema (Disturbing Photos) by wealth2al(m): 2:32pm On Apr 16, 2021
Re: A Man Stabbed To Death At Agege Pen-Cinema (Disturbing Photos) by vickin407(m): 2:48pm On Apr 16, 2021
Life isnt valued at all in that crazy zanga.
Re: A Man Stabbed To Death At Agege Pen-Cinema (Disturbing Photos) by Yampotatocarrot(m): 4:41pm On Apr 16, 2021
Pen-Cinema/Agege area is a hotbed for such crimes... Filled with weed-smoking, rough looking youths with dirty appearance. Aje, they even block you during the day and rob you around railway line.

Annoying part is that there is a police station and "RRS" checkpoints around there. Those RRS guys there should be the worst set of officers I've seen in the RRS in Lagos state... I urge the RRS boss to sack those guys and deploy new serious men to that side.

Let's not forget that the area, especially the Agege axis is the base of the awawa/one million boys... Just head towards AP from Iyana-Ipaja, you'll see them litter the street, or look around Oke-koto

May God help us
Re: A Man Stabbed To Death At Agege Pen-Cinema (Disturbing Photos) by chaloskyx: 5:10pm On Apr 16, 2021
NIGERIA IS A TICKING BOMB WAITING TO EXPLODE
Re: A Man Stabbed To Death At Agege Pen-Cinema (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Apr 16, 2021
Seniorwriter:

Well I beg to differ cos where there is no law or enforcement there is no sin.
Crime exists everywhere in the world but the difference is that in sane climes with the right policies, security functions and credible justice system installed by visionary leadership people are more careful with committing crimes...take for instance if Nigeria had CCTV solar cams installed in most public places to monitor movements and activities criminally minded people will think twice or get caught no matter the time it'll take with such. That's my point.

Proactivity Leads To Productivity!!
@Seniorwriter
u score a point on the issue of that camera, me too have been wondering why Nigeria can't have a cctv on the street. May God help us.
Re: A Man Stabbed To Death At Agege Pen-Cinema (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Apr 16, 2021
Totilopussylick:
I suspect cultists

, so cos he's young he's a cultist? Why are u people like this So everybody stabbed and fits the profile of a young fellow in Nigeria is a cultist? Meaning that If a young man happens to be in the wrong place at the wrong time and got stabbed or knifed he's a cultist and deserves to die?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Kills Friend Over N1000 Note They Saw On The Ground In Lagos. Graphic Photo / Pastor Olusegun Oyetunji Arrested For Taking Nude Photos Of His Female Members / 3 Men Arrested In Zaria For Kidnapping Their Neighbor's 4-Year-Old Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.