Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,403 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Akeredolu: 124,817 Pregnant Women Living With HIV In Ondo - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Akeredolu: 124,817 Pregnant Women Living With HIV In Ondo (16447 Views)

COVID-19: 242 New Cases Reported, 124 Discharges And 10 Deaths On May 11 / 6 Groups Of People Most Likely To Contract HIV In Nigeria / Transformation Photos Of A Lady Living With HIV In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akeredolu: 124,817 Pregnant Women Living With HIV In Ondo by excel101(m): 7:03am On Apr 16, 2021
Alejobs:
How is that possible shocked How Many people are in Ondo state that well over 120k are pregnant and living with HIV shocked i hope this news is not true and that there was a mistake in the figures. Laptop powerbank is available for sale. Stay safe Everyone!
The statistics was taken between 2017 to 2021.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu: 124,817 Pregnant Women Living With HIV In Ondo by Nobody: 7:04am On Apr 16, 2021
Alejobs:
How is that possible shocked How Many people are in Ondo state that well over 120k are pregnant and living with HIV shocked i hope this news is not true and that there was a mistake in the figures. Laptop powerbank is available for sale. Stay safe Everyone!

grin grin they say since 2017...so let's just assume that some gave birth and still got pregnant again grin

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu: 124,817 Pregnant Women Living With HIV In Ondo by excel101(m): 7:07am On Apr 16, 2021
Are guys thinking in my direction. Since it takes 2 to tango, then what about the figure for the men.
Re: Akeredolu: 124,817 Pregnant Women Living With HIV In Ondo by alloy123: 7:15am On Apr 16, 2021
This info maybe gathered over a period of time since every pregnant must have to be tested as to know her status if there is a need for care to be taken as to safe-guard the unborn child through certain drugs.
Alejobs:
Re: Akeredolu: 124,817 Pregnant Women Living With HIV In Ondo by tubolancer(m): 7:16am On Apr 16, 2021
dalass:

Its their whole life... cheesy

Their state name confirms this grin
Shut up your mouth.
Re: Akeredolu: 124,817 Pregnant Women Living With HIV In Ondo by DivineDynamics: 7:19am On Apr 16, 2021
This is serious.

Let us live right with the Lord.

Re: Akeredolu: 124,817 Pregnant Women Living With HIV In Ondo by Anaerobi(m): 7:22am On Apr 16, 2021
Ondo people sef d bleep oh

chai
Re: Akeredolu: 124,817 Pregnant Women Living With HIV In Ondo by Kennitrust(m): 7:39am On Apr 16, 2021
BedroomSecret:
This is serious!

Men, if you must have multiple sex partners, make condom your pally.
Stop exposing your wives to HIV.
this HIV something is inescapable if real.

I see no one capable of escaping this virus if it exist.

Corona that came as a consuming fire has been put under control, so why HIV is a problem?

Maybe HIV is just a mean of controlling anyhow $?*x urge.
Re: Akeredolu: 124,817 Pregnant Women Living With HIV In Ondo by Nobody: 7:41am On Apr 16, 2021
dominique:

The reports shows that numerous pregnant women are currently living with the virus most of whom are married and most likely got it from their husbands. So why exactly are you triggered or did you catch your sub?
Hello, pls can you unban me from investment section please caused by bot. Thanks.
Re: Akeredolu: 124,817 Pregnant Women Living With HIV In Ondo by Mrlcredible: 7:44am On Apr 16, 2021
Alejobs:
oga shut up, if it was in another state you'd have made a mockery of them but since this involves your State you now debunk it
Re: Akeredolu: 124,817 Pregnant Women Living With HIV In Ondo by Mrlcredible: 7:48am On Apr 16, 2021
dominique:

The reports shows that numerous pregnant women are currently living with the virus most of whom are married and most likely got it from their husbands.
Dominique abeg keep quiet if you don't have any thing to say, no dey yarn rubbish
Re: Akeredolu: 124,817 Pregnant Women Living With HIV In Ondo by Idamond: 7:57am On Apr 16, 2021
geesilver:
taken over from akwa ibom people

wen akwa ibom been top? or u just get bad Belle for the State..
mumu
Re: Akeredolu: 124,817 Pregnant Women Living With HIV In Ondo by sukar886: 7:58am On Apr 16, 2021
Cashout loading
Re: Akeredolu: 124,817 Pregnant Women Living With HIV In Ondo by Colonelswitz101(m): 7:59am On Apr 16, 2021
dominique:

The reports shows that numerous pregnant women are currently living with the virus most of whom are married and most likely got it from their husbands. So why exactly are you triggered or did you catch your sub?

Most married men too got it from their adulterous wives. I don't know the purpose of making this solely a male gender transmitted disease. Are u in any way saying that only men cheat in marriage?
Re: Akeredolu: 124,817 Pregnant Women Living With HIV In Ondo by wink2015(m): 8:01am On Apr 16, 2021
mmyfarmsltd:
Meaning equally amount of men are also infected, maybe slightly less.

Height of Sexual immorality.

Their husband with WAKA WAKA

Toast women here and there.

Their balls no dey rest.
Re: Akeredolu: 124,817 Pregnant Women Living With HIV In Ondo by rummmy: 8:01am On Apr 16, 2021
Meaning 124,817 men that impregnated them are also HIV positive...
Meaning that 124,817*2=249,634 people are confimed HIV positive in ondo state..add total no of people that refused to be tested,then I can say that 70% the state adult persons are HIV positive...
All my family members are encouraged never to step foot in ondo and South West .thank you for patiently reading .

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu: 124,817 Pregnant Women Living With HIV In Ondo by caandi: 8:03am On Apr 16, 2021
The figures are unbelievable
The governor should help them out
Pls chick to subscribe to my YouTube Channel!
Help a sister���
Potato Cheese Balls | without cheese |Easy snack recipe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKD85JuXaTE
Pls subscribe
Re: Akeredolu: 124,817 Pregnant Women Living With HIV In Ondo by jeyselassie(m): 8:13am On Apr 16, 2021
Pls take note a lot of HIV tests are inconclusive. Go and do a proper test at luth or a good teaching hospital. A lot of people are receiving retrovirals on inconclusive tests and marriages have been split. You will be shocked at how many tests from recognized hospitals are using kits that don't work well
Re: Akeredolu: 124,817 Pregnant Women Living With HIV In Ondo by kponkedenge(m): 8:20am On Apr 16, 2021
Alejobs:

They said from 2017 till now... That's a span of 4 years.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu: 124,817 Pregnant Women Living With HIV In Ondo by mrkings84(m): 8:23am On Apr 16, 2021
This figure is terrifying....
Re: Akeredolu: 124,817 Pregnant Women Living With HIV In Ondo by Skillsnigeria: 8:31am On Apr 16, 2021
The Lord will deliver una
Re: Akeredolu: 124,817 Pregnant Women Living With HIV In Ondo by spinna: 8:43am On Apr 16, 2021
Naira Marley go dey sing lewd lyrics with sweet beats..the biy no go mention or warn against diseases or advise safe sex.. beware of skin to skin with village girls and guys ooo. In fact protection generaly before test
Re: Akeredolu: 124,817 Pregnant Women Living With HIV In Ondo by Ezmans: 8:55am On Apr 16, 2021
Alejobs:
there are many ways to cash out from federal government
Re: Akeredolu: 124,817 Pregnant Women Living With HIV In Ondo by vhuqnl(m): 9:07am On Apr 16, 2021
Bossil:
This should be taken serious.
as of it's a nee thing. hiv is everywhere, just that people don't know and don't test.
go to d street, random 10 people tested, 5will test positive.

when last did u use condom, wen last did u have a clipper of urs, wen last did you use your own hairdressing tools?
Re: Akeredolu: 124,817 Pregnant Women Living With HIV In Ondo by jantman(m): 9:18am On Apr 16, 2021
Many of the HIV are spiritually infuse into humans
Re: Akeredolu: 124,817 Pregnant Women Living With HIV In Ondo by Kingstanding: 9:36am On Apr 16, 2021
Alejobs:
. If 124k pregnant women are HIV positive then what of the men that pregnated them? That mean nothing less than 500k people's will be living with HIV in Ondo state alone. Nigeria government can lie for anything just to get money from international community like UN, UNESCO and UNICEF. Shame on our leaders.
Re: Akeredolu: 124,817 Pregnant Women Living With HIV In Ondo by Gandollaar(f): 9:57am On Apr 16, 2021
Norphiee:
Areeeeeeeeeey
Lol are you Egba?
Re: Akeredolu: 124,817 Pregnant Women Living With HIV In Ondo by geesilver(m): 10:06am On Apr 16, 2021
Idamond:

wen akwa ibom been top? or u just get bad Belle for the State..
mumu
I don't think your brain works at all.... or you just derive pleasure from insulting people.. children of hate..... I bet you don't wanna try me. just stay your lane or I give it to you in a hard way
Re: Akeredolu: 124,817 Pregnant Women Living With HIV In Ondo by Nobody: 10:11am On Apr 16, 2021
Gandollaar:
Lol are you Egba?

Nahhhh cheesy
Re: Akeredolu: 124,817 Pregnant Women Living With HIV In Ondo by Nobody: 11:15am On Apr 16, 2021
Imagine what some bigots will say if this figure is in any Northern state? The comments would've looked different. Just expired juice produced by fake marketers in Kano but some people accuse the consumers for ignorance and all sort of names.
No amount of scientific effort can stop HIV spread in as much as adultery is made a hobby!
Re: Akeredolu: 124,817 Pregnant Women Living With HIV In Ondo by Idamond: 12:26pm On Apr 16, 2021
geesilver:

I don't think your brain works at all.... or you just derive pleasure from insulting people.. children of hate..... I bet you don't wanna try me. just stay your lane or I give it to you in a hard way

hot keep there..
animal in human flesh.

u talk trash about a whole state, now you're vomiting shit from ur mouth.
may dis days bring u bad luck.
idi0t.
thunder Kee u
f00l.
tupid

mtcheew
ur papa blocos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Need Solution To Many Years Of Mouth Odour / Family Of Five Die After Inhaling Generator Fumes In Ogun / Doctors Invade UBTH Accounts Department To Enforce Their Salary Payment - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.