Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Seriously Contemplating Suicide - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Seriously Contemplating Suicide (592 Views)

I Was Scammed Of 52k And Am Contemplating Suicide / Advice For Someone Contemplating Suicide / Is Asiwaju Contemplating Suicide?? Somebody should please call 911!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seriously Contemplating Suicide by brothers(m): 4:37am On Apr 16, 2021
So I happen to be the most useless person on the planet.
I'm in my 30s, I keep getting entry level jobs working for peanuts and despite my hard work I am never appreciated and they are always happy when I leave(its happened 4 times already),I have never had a girlfriend, dont know how to even get a girlfriend,last year was the first time ever I tried shooting my shot and that ended HORRIBLY
Of course I have no money, still live with my mom, I dont have any friends, no one takes me seriously, i have zero business sense(I've tried three businesses that I marketed the hell out of and till today I made literally no sale)

Then of course let's talk about me:
-i am extremely shy
-i am a weakling people walk all over me and I have no idea how to stand up for myself and when I do I'm always put in my place cause basically I dont deserve better
-i have zero confidence, I mean my inferiority complex has it's own zip code
-i have zero social skills
-i have a horrible attn span
-zero charisma
- no proactive bone in my body
- o yea I am lazy too I forgot to add that
-i have a lot of baggage and no idea how to let go
-i never see anything through
-i never take anything seriously no matter how hard I try
I have tried to change all these and watched a ton of YouTube videos on how to improve but my laziness and negativity just get in the way

Lately I have been engaging in a lot of self destructive behaviours like eating my feelings, masturbating and internet trolling(altho I've stopped this one, it's not their fault I'm a loser)

The heart breaking part is that I am rubbing off on my kid sister who looks up to me

So I purchased a bottle of sniper which I will be ingesting soon (at this point suicide will be a favour to the world) but wanna just ask

Is there anyone else like me? just curious
Re: Seriously Contemplating Suicide by TheUndercover: 5:13am On Apr 16, 2021
Well, let me start with the "suicide part". If you are to commit suicide today, there are less than 5 people on this planet people who would ACTUALLY care, at most maybe 3.

I'm not a motivational speaker, but I'm gonna tell you this:

- Society doesn't care about weak or powerless men.

- Only women have the freedom to fail. Women and children are given the freedom to complain not men.

- You have to kill the laziness and negativity within you because at that age, I don't know what else you need to hear.

- The destructive acts you engage in will only make you more depressed, trust me.

- Don't even think of adding a girlfriend to your burdens right now, improve your situation first, you have a sister that looks up to you.

- You are a man not a woman, pick yourself the fvck up. You have to build up your social skills, staying indoors will do you more harm than good. You need to meet people and be able to hold a conversation, if you don't build this up, you can't improve yourself. Be willing to take risks. Learn any skills you can monetize.

- Step out of that comfort zone, it's been recorded that men are more likely to exhibit suicidal behaviour than women, in most cases, the burden placed upon men led to this, committing suicide will only lead to an increase to this stats.

- If you don't help yourself, no one will.

3 Likes

Re: Seriously Contemplating Suicide by gqboyy(m): 5:19am On Apr 16, 2021
Do not be a selfish person, think about your mum and your sister, do you want to cause your mom an unending pain? Try talking to your mum about your condition. Never give up
Re: Seriously Contemplating Suicide by madridguy(m): 5:30am On Apr 16, 2021
The only problem you're having is just money. Others will fall in place once you get money. Brother be grateful you have a supportive mother.
Many are not lucky as you are yet they are not thinking of suicide.

If there's any football viewing center in your area, start vising there, join guys in football argument and believe me it will go a long way.

brothers:
I'm in my 30s, I keep getting entry level jobs working for peanuts and despite my hard work I am never appreciated and they are always happy when I leave(its happened 4 times already),I have never had a girlfriend, dont know how to even get a girlfriend,last year was the first time ever I tried shooting my shot and that ended HORRIBLY
Of course I have no money, still live with my mom, I dont have any friends, no one takes me seriously, i have zero business sense(I've tried three businesses that I marketed the hell out of and till today I made literally no sale)

-i am extremely shy
-i am a weakling people walk all over me and I have no idea how to stand up for myself and when I do I'm always put in my place cause basically I dont deserve better
-zero charisma
I have tried to change all these and watched a ton of YouTube videos on how to improve but my laziness and negativity just get in the way

Lately I have been engaging in a lot of self destructive behaviours like eating my feelings, masturbating and internet trolling(altho I've stopped this one, it's not their fault I'm a loser)

The heart breaking part is that I am rubbing off on my kid sister who looks up to me

So I purchased a bottle of sniper which I will be ingesting soon (at this point suicide will be a favour to the world) but wanna just ask

Re: Seriously Contemplating Suicide by Nobody: 5:36am On Apr 16, 2021
Suicide is never an option.

There are 1000 and 1 reasons to live.

Only cowards commit suicide.

There are people in worse situation then you.

Give life another shot.

tomorrow will be better.

Do not take a life you didn't create.

Your loved ones will never forgive you if you end up doing this.

The one who created you has a purpose for you.

Please, check my signature
Re: Seriously Contemplating Suicide by thesicilian: 5:53am On Apr 16, 2021
I don't know you bro, but you're definitely not as bad as you think
Re: Seriously Contemplating Suicide by Crenzywilliams(m): 6:38am On Apr 16, 2021
Yes there are ppl like you bru, am like you but remove a few of the things you stated. Stop being lazy its killing you, if you can't get a job, go learn something, like the other guy said, learn something you can monetize. Pls don't commit suicide man, I will be your friend...just take it slow. Hope you throw that bottle away and try to work on your life...plus you are not a failure bru, never bring your mind to believing that.

1 Like

Re: Seriously Contemplating Suicide by aysuprano(m): 6:46am On Apr 16, 2021
First of all try and stop masturbation
Re: Seriously Contemplating Suicide by IGoComotYaTeeth: 7:15am On Apr 16, 2021
brothers:

-i am extremely shy
-zero charisma

bros don't even think of dying that way it's worse than drowning in an ocean
Re: Seriously Contemplating Suicide by 2shaw: 7:26am On Apr 16, 2021
Its easy to die bro, get 1 satchet of loud and kolorado max 1k. Smoke all of em,and sleep when u die. Staying with your mums iz no biggie,no be your mama. Enter street,make u pick 5000$ i pray say u go commit suicide.
Re: Seriously Contemplating Suicide by Peterodion49(m): 8:16am On Apr 16, 2021
If you wan die why disturb other people
Re: Seriously Contemplating Suicide by lansintech(m): 8:45am On Apr 16, 2021
[quote author=brothers post=100833770][/quote]
grin grin oga let me tell u a secret, everybody goes thru what u go thru we just dey package as long as you are a Nigerian, there is nothing abnormal about whatever you feel your problem is

Ok guy you know what you will do?
That sniper ehn, keep it in your cupboard for 3 months, that 3 months I want you to do 3 things

1. Say a prayer every morning when you wake up and when you are about to go to bed even tho na our father you wan pray God dey see your heart
2.exercise for at least 30 minutes a day(also reduce your stress eating and consume more of fruits and vegetables)
3.read at least 10 pages of a self improvement book per day, take a pen and paper with you read as little as ten pages and not down anything important, can think of any self motivational book to read but the bible, u can search online for brian tracy and e people books
4. I know I said three but lastly add me on WhatsApp 08132817237
Whenever the suicidal thoughts surface, chat me up the day I go laff u I go laff u, the day I will empathize I will empathize the day I will sympathize I go sympathize

If by 3months ya still convinced that this world doesnt need you, sniper dey cupboard

1 Like

Re: Seriously Contemplating Suicide by IGoComotYaTeeth: 9:34am On Apr 16, 2021
Lalasticlala help the guy out, put this for fp
Re: Seriously Contemplating Suicide by lansintech(m): 10:11am On Apr 16, 2021
IGoComotYaTeeth:
Lalasticlala help the guy out, put this for fp
This one that the op hasn't even replied any of our comments I just hope he is ok
Re: Seriously Contemplating Suicide by CalmElder(m): 11:41am On Apr 16, 2021
E be like say u dey craze o.
The first step to progress is identifying your problems, which you did wonderfully. The next should be taking steps towards solving them, one step at a time, and you need a little bit of craziness ( to battle shyness) to do so.
You're too normal, that's the problem.
Afraid of reacting in anger
Afraid of being rude
Afraid of failure
Afraid of rejection
Afraid of standing of for yourself
Afraid of going for the best
Face your fears and throw the poison away
Selfish boy!
Re: Seriously Contemplating Suicide by CalmElder(m): 11:45am On Apr 16, 2021
gqboyy:
Do not be a selfish person, think about your mum and your sister, do you want to cause your mom an unending pain? Try talking to your mum about your condition. Never give up

Don't talk to your mum about it o.
Look around for a strong older man and open up, probably educated.
Avoid your age range.
Re: Seriously Contemplating Suicide by lansintech(m): 12:27pm On Apr 16, 2021
Lalasticlala is it possible to trace this individual, I have a strong feeling that he is not ok
Re: Seriously Contemplating Suicide by bmdmix3: 1:36pm On Apr 16, 2021
brothers:

-i am extremely shy
-zero charisma

let me know wen u commit suicide me too am thinking of it

(1) (Reply)

Container Laiden Truck Spotted Driven With Tyre Missing / “baba Ijesha Did Nothing Bad, The Girl Enjoyed It …he Should Sue For Defamation” / BREAKING NEWSCRIME PHOTOS: Customs Intercept Truck-load Of 200,000 Live Ammuniti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.