Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,216 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:22 AM

Please What's Wrong With My Gionee S10lite - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please What's Wrong With My Gionee S10lite (478 Views)

Samsung Galaxy S10lite / Gionee S10lite For Sale Port Harcourt / Gionee S10lite For Sale @N25,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What's Wrong With My Gionee S10lite by alnino94(m): 4:49am On Apr 16, 2021
please guys I need help and advice from our phone tech gurus.
I just got a gionee s10lite some weeks, I got it through a counterbalance transaction from the guy that always repair my phone for me at the phone plaza in the market.

But since I got the phone, my credit has never been useful for me, anytime I recharge the phone will just be deducting the money till it gets to a very useless amount let's say #11 or thereabout; and this happens on any network I put on the phone.

I first noticed it with Glo (I got a text like "I've been charged #35 for ur message" it came like three time almost immediately then stop when the money #31, I called Glo customer care to complain, d lady said that some phone are set to be sending messages outside the country phone like gionee and iPhone, that I should go and turn it off in the message app but I've searched through the phone I couldn't get anywhere I can turn this off and its really ripping me off!.
Re: Please What's Wrong With My Gionee S10lite by femi4: 7:50am On Apr 16, 2021
Perform factory reset
Re: Please What's Wrong With My Gionee S10lite by alnino94(m): 6:33am On Apr 17, 2021
femi4:
Perform factory reset
Thanks, I've thought about that but in was hoping there would be another option
Re: Please What's Wrong With My Gionee S10lite by femi4: 7:25am On Apr 17, 2021
alnino94:

Thanks, I've thought about that but in was hoping there would be another option
For a phone that you don't know its history, that's even the first thing to do before using it
Re: Please What's Wrong With My Gionee S10lite by aadoiza: 8:27am On Apr 17, 2021
alnino94:
please guys I need help and advice from our phone tech gurus.
I just got a gionee s10lite some weeks, I got it through a counterbalance transaction from the guy that always repair my phone for me at the phone plaza in the market.

But since I got the phone, my credit has never been useful for me, anytime I recharge the phone will just be deducting the money till it gets to a very useless amount let's say #11 or thereabout; and this happens on any network I put on the phone.

I first noticed it with Glo (I got a text like "I've been charged #35 for ur message" it came like three time almost immediately then stop when the money #31, I called Glo customer care to complain, d lady said that some phone are set to be sending messages outside the country phone like gionee and iPhone, that I should go and turn it off in the message app but I've searched through the phone I couldn't get anywhere I can turn this off and its really ripping me off!.
Na gionee thieving ways be that. There's some sort of app or whatever pre-installed on their phones they siphon your money with. Even if you format the phone, e no go commot.

(1) (Reply)

TECNO Spark 7P Overview / New Samsung A21s For Sale / Iphone 6s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.