Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Are You Ready To Burn That Stubborn Fat? GET IN HERE. - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Are You Ready To Burn That Stubborn Fat? GET IN HERE. (553 Views)

How To Clear Stubborn Sunburn / WEIGHT LOSS: Let's Burn That Fat In 4 Weeks (Belly, Arm And General Body Fat) / Let It Burn! Five Tips For The Perfect Jollof Rice- Yemisi Odusanya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Ready To Burn That Stubborn Fat? GET IN HERE. by Mandex11: 5:14am On Apr 16, 2021
For so long I have been hearing Nigeria food makes one get fat unlike "oyibo food". undecided yen, yen,yen.

There are various kinds of food in this country you know.
The problem is not the food NO the problem is how do you consume them?

Are you an HOODLUM?

Do you use BASIN to eat.

Or
You don't just know how to let go

Well good news is you can put all that behind you if you are ready.

So why not come in here and let's start.
Re: Are You Ready To Burn That Stubborn Fat? GET IN HERE. by Mandex11: 5:25am On Apr 16, 2021
Is it Belly fat you want to loose?
Or

Whole body fat?

We got you covered.
Re: Are You Ready To Burn That Stubborn Fat? GET IN HERE. by Mandex11: 5:29am On Apr 16, 2021
This is not your regular flat tummy tea! Or waistband training cheesy cheesy cheesy

You just have to know the basics and know how to do things in moderation.

Don't go and be drinking concoction and call it slimming tea.

Is that concoction healthy for you?
Re: Are You Ready To Burn That Stubborn Fat? GET IN HERE. by Mandex11: 8:45am On Apr 16, 2021
My bread lovers how are you?

Ice-cream lovers, late night hoodlums

How are you all doing?

Should I increase the mic to test something or just mind my business.

Don't be scared you can loose weight and still eat all these things.
#trimitpeople
Re: Are You Ready To Burn That Stubborn Fat? GET IN HERE. by Mandex11: 7:59am On Apr 20, 2021
Good morning.
How's your eating habits like.

What's your body type like too?

Do you eat small and still get fat?

Let's discuss

Yall need to know the 3W's about the issues.
Re: Are You Ready To Burn That Stubborn Fat? GET IN HERE. by Mandex11: 11:53pm On Apr 24, 2021
Do you know you can actually have that flat tummy back?

Both men and women.

The year is still young to achieve achieve that banging body back.

Just follow the right instructions and you are good to go.

(1) (Reply)

How To Identify Fake Palm Oil / Food Sterilizer | Packaged Food Sterilization Machine / Plantain I Bought At The Rate Of #500

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.