Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,375 members, 7,815,797 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

My Journey As A Graphics Designer, And How I Secure Two Company Jobs. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My Journey As A Graphics Designer, And How I Secure Two Company Jobs. (368 Views)

My Journey After Graduation In 2012 / What Job Can I Secure After Studying Political Science In The University / My Journey Into Yahoo Plus, How It All Started In Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Journey As A Graphics Designer, And How I Secure Two Company Jobs. by darhray(m): 7:24am On Apr 16, 2021
Good day nairalanders, i feel to share my little story of how i became a proffessional graphics designer, everything on self tought.
It all started in the year 2007, when i was very little, i was given a laptop back then, so i begin to search on google how to make money online, just because i was the last born of my family and my mother would never allow me play outside, so i was treated like omo butty in a pako house ( face me - i slap you ).

I got to choose Graphics Design and i begin to watch youtube video and i was encouraged by my brother who is a music producer and i begin with self photo manipulation, doing funny design to make myself happy. Never knew all i was doing then will be what has already be a source of income to me presently.

All this was through what i learn by myself on youtube.

To cut the long story short...

I just Graduate from my HND this year March 23, i to be honest at a point in my life, i was worried about my future and how i am going to survive after school in this country.

Someone posted a job vacancy on my school dept whatsapp group and i decided to apply as a graphics designer, the company asked me to come to their office and i was given the job, i design 3 job for them and another company message me through them, i go employed to 2 companies within a week, with a good pay.

And to cap it all, the job is actually working from home, as its not compulsory i come to office, its just for me to design and send to them on whatsapp, chikena.

This is just to motivate upcoming Graphics Designer that are willing to succee in that line, Dont give up, keep pushing and showcasing your work, the sky is your limit.

Presently i am 25 years old, awaiting HND school cert, earning total of 80k monthly through Graphics Design.

Please i am still looking for more organizations, You can DM me personally and i send you my work, and see my capabilities.

You might have allot of discouragement in your field, but believe me the best thing you can ever do is to never give up and put God first. Incase you want to have conversations with me just DM me on my whatsapp number below.

Re: My Journey As A Graphics Designer, And How I Secure Two Company Jobs. by Kpalobi(m): 9:47am On May 14, 2021
Bruh did you just learn through YouTube

(1) (Reply)

Getting Admission In Canadian Universities / How To Gain Valuable Work Experience As An Undergraduate In Nigeria / A Universtiy Graduate Needed For Employment At Ilorin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.