Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,307 members, 7,836,333 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Owerri Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Owerri Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police (15298 Views)

Oyo Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police / Owerri Jailbreak: Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police / Owerri Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Owerri Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police by Heineken(m): 11:49am On Apr 16, 2021
uruba23:
Why are you people posting this picture here, first their lives were endangered by the burning of their facilities and yet you keep claiming they escaped. They didn't escape, they were traumatized by the event of that day, and you should find a way of counseling them back, so they can complete their rehabilitation rather than picture shaming them here.
you're wise boss. Blessings sir
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police by ostarlink: 11:52am On Apr 16, 2021
I was looking for Buhari's face.
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police by ComeToJesus: 11:56am On Apr 16, 2021
shocked

So Emeka that said he's in Cyprus been dey Owerri Prison and he follow escape...

Wonders shall never end

shocked
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police by Numerouno94(m): 11:56am On Apr 16, 2021
Bornsinner7:
Ok.. if you no see your name.. the next batch will be out next week

Lol, mad man.grin grin
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police by opribo(m): 12:01pm On Apr 16, 2021
No comment, it is well.
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police by Nmezor(f): 12:01pm On Apr 16, 2021
Hmmm, this their lists no they finish
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police by Bmaster(m): 12:06pm On Apr 16, 2021
UstazAhmed:
Police should do the needful and shoot them on site for running away
you are joking!
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police by kendrick93(m): 12:10pm On Apr 16, 2021
people wey fine no dey go prison it seems like....
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police by hardbody: 12:11pm On Apr 16, 2021
Patrioticman007:
To an average Ipobian/ESN prison is their Harvard university, where they earn their higher qualification for crimes & criminal deliquescency.

Its high time South east government start taxing them, for IGR.

Dem John Wick family.

Very dumb comment. If there was a jailbreak in Ekiti or a western correctional centre (whatever that means) what names will you expect to have in the absolute majority? The average Yoruba person does not travel so in the simple law of probability, with just about 1 yourba out of 2,000,000 people in any location of the east, what is the probability that the Yoruba will be CAUGHT in a crime? (I said caught with knowledge of what i meant to write) Use your head, if you have one.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Owerri Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police by fortri: 12:35pm On Apr 16, 2021
As for the young girls no ever dream to see them because man go harbour them inside room reach three years or more,and you know sey by that time pikin go come

1 Like

Re: Owerri Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police by Pat081: 12:39pm On Apr 16, 2021
My fear is for the Lawyers in that state they may come after them

1 Like

Re: Owerri Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police by onomeabuja: 12:44pm On Apr 16, 2021
yeyeyeyeyeyeyeeeeeeeeeeeeeepaaaaaaa.....
i just hope say no nairaland member de there ooooo

Re: Owerri Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police by Urban9aira: 12:51pm On Apr 16, 2021
who else noticed the names all looking so the same..Okhoro just full there
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police by anyamashima(m): 1:45pm On Apr 16, 2021
As they are wanted so are you. Remember you scratch my back i help you do same .if you know you know cheesy
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police by wink2015(m): 2:05pm On Apr 16, 2021
THEM DON FOLLOW "HALLO PLANE" ENTER QATAR AND DUBAI ?

Why is the federal government not jailing Boko Haram insurgent?

They give them VIP Treatment

They have not brought to book killer fulani herdsmen?

IF THE NORTH IS READY FOR THIS UNITY.

They know what to do>
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police by Subonbon(m): 2:13pm On Apr 16, 2021
Okoroawusa:
That Chiemena girl fine o!

Una sure say that last girl on the list UJA ADAUGO dey prison? See as she robo...
Well, maybe she dey help for kitchen...
you wear glasses bro.... I think say na only me see am...

1 Like

Re: Owerri Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police by Blissp99(f): 2:31pm On Apr 16, 2021
Wahala be like Nigeria
Their problem no dey finish
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police by millionboi(m): 2:34pm On Apr 16, 2021
kairosoo:
All this people na the people way voluntarily come back
dem come take them pics, post am back to the public
like people way still dey miss. yeye dey smell
how do you know?
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police by millionboi(m): 2:37pm On Apr 16, 2021
P1PrinceKT:
Nnnyamuri's dominated the list.
is Eastern state na

1 Like

Re: Owerri Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police by Fanuchi007: 2:47pm On Apr 16, 2021
I no even fine girl wai I fit bail
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police by chiefdiye(m): 3:07pm On Apr 16, 2021
kairosoo:
All this people na the people way voluntarily come back
dem come take them pics, post am back to the public
like people way still dey miss. yeye dey smell
them come back make them put them inside prison or make them pardon them
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police by watchindelta(m): 4:11pm On Apr 16, 2021
some don run to other countries why lie
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police by lucky4west: 4:33pm On Apr 16, 2021
see faces of harden criminals.....robbers!....chai mayhem has been unleashed on innocent citizens again....
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police by Mrlcredible: 7:54pm On Apr 16, 2021
Fanuchi007:
I no even fine girl wai I fit bail
check am well, Dem dey
Re: Owerri Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police by Simplythebest: 9:39am On Apr 18, 2021
The should make it bold the way they make their names. If they are not hiding anything am sure those informations are very easy to make clear why making them the way no one will be able to read it.
Mrlcredible:
same here but I feel it's stated there in those information below their pictures but it's too tiny for us to View

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Supreme Court Uphold Ortom's Victory, Dismisses Tarzoor's Case / Ekiti APC Suspends Two Members For Fraternising With Pro-Tinubu Group / Naira Under Pressure, Nigeria May Seek Dollar Loan – IMF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.