Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:24 AM

Pls I Beg You All Advice Me. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pls I Beg You All Advice Me. (907 Views)

I Beg To Differ: Is Debating A Dead Culture In Nigerian Schools? / I Beg You In The Name Of The GOD You Serve Read This / Waec, Please I Beg You, Do Not Release The Results Of Cheats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Beg You All Advice Me. by Logoking(m): 8:02am On Apr 16, 2021
Good morning to you all , am in urgent need of advice, now the issue is that for the past few months I have been torn between continuing learning how to develop web applications and going to the university or polytechnic to study English.
I don't have much funds, but am hoping to work and do part time, please is it possible and should i go ahead or should I just concentrate only in what am doing . Am confused please advice me.
Re: Pls I Beg You All Advice Me. by waleyp(m): 8:53am On Apr 16, 2021
Will You Be Successful In Your TecHThingy? If You Are 80% Sure Then Continue You Can Back It Up With School Later, But If You Can Do Part Time SchoolIn So Why Not

1 Like

Re: Pls I Beg You All Advice Me. by Sucre6: 8:55am On Apr 16, 2021
If you already have the university admission then go for it and do the programming side side, but in no instance should you consider polytechnic

When the admission for uni don sure, go for it and before u reach 200 level, you will start reaping from your programming, you will use that one to support your self while in school. Plus if you are the one that is going to see your self through school, then make sure it's part time so u have time to hustle speaking from experience cool

1 Like

Re: Pls I Beg You All Advice Me. by HONESTFACT101(m): 9:04am On Apr 16, 2021
do both simultaneously cos its better to have double bullets in a gun than just one......signing out

2 Likes

Re: Pls I Beg You All Advice Me. by Logoking(m): 12:09pm On Apr 16, 2021
waleyp:
Will You Be Successful In Your TecHThingy? If You Are 80% Sure Then Continue You Can Back It Up With School Later, But If You Can Do Part Time SchoolIn So Why Not

thanks for your reply.

1 Like

Re: Pls I Beg You All Advice Me. by Logoking(m): 12:10pm On Apr 16, 2021
Sucre6:
If you already have the university admission then go for it and do the programming side side, but in no instance should you consider polytechnic

When the admission for uni don sure, go for it and before u reach 200 level, you will start reaping from your programming, you will use that one to support your self while in school. Plus if you are the one that is going to see your self through school, then make sure it's part time so u have time to hustle speaking from experience cool

I appreciate this
Re: Pls I Beg You All Advice Me. by Logoking(m): 12:10pm On Apr 16, 2021
HONESTFACT101:
do both simultaneously cos its better to have double bullets in a gun than just one......signing out

am grateful
Re: Pls I Beg You All Advice Me. by InvestingExpert(m): 1:36pm On Apr 16, 2021
Re: Pls I Beg You All Advice Me. by OGWILLS123: 2:31pm On Apr 16, 2021
Fvck school ! angry.

OG pick programming, but i promise you is not going to be an easy ride at all angry.

And please don't make the mistake of starting your programing career with the likes of HTML,CSS and JAVASCRIPT.
Just start with java or c# to make things easier for you, e get why undecided.

light up my kpoli in peace cool.
Re: Pls I Beg You All Advice Me. by waleyp(m): 2:52pm On Apr 16, 2021
Welcome
Logoking:

thanks for your reply.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help Me With New Coined Words On Nairaland / Southwestern University Students Cry Out Over Poor Living Conditions (Photo) / 4 Things That Destroy Self Confidence And Self Esteem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.