Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Smuggler Drops Ghanaian Child Over California Border Barrier - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Smuggler Drops Ghanaian Child Over California Border Barrier (29612 Views)

Woman Uses Razor Blade To Inflict Injuries On Neighbor's Child Over Theft / Abdallah Hidou 'Malohiya' Smuggler Who Trafficks Nigerian Women For Prostitution / Smuggler Who Taped 15 Phones To His Body Caught In Kenya (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Smuggler Drops Ghanaian Child Over California Border Barrier by Memberclub(m): 8:47pm On Apr 16, 2021
9jaRealist:

Unfortunately, the kid can still be ultimately deported...
The only difference with the Trump era is there will be a proper exclusion hearing first.
>
Olodo. The kid is 100% American now
The parent might be deported
Re: Smuggler Drops Ghanaian Child Over California Border Barrier by Nobody: 9:00pm On Apr 16, 2021
US should protect their borders from immigrants, if u must migrate do it legally! Is not when the ICE catch u and start dragging u and dehumanizing u u start shouting they re disrespecting ur human right as a human being, is not wen ICE starts separating children from their parents u start shouting they are wicked people, btw u are ICE who's wicked now! Abi if they shoot u on sight with ur 2yr old u will say they are wicked people, I think US is being too liberal with this people, I'm sure they would never try this in Russia climbing their fence! But US wants t be seen as the country that upholds people's rights to life and dignity of human person thts y this people are taking advantage of that, when u allow people, they start looking for allowance! U cannot stop this illegal migration by building walls or being liberal u stop this by being absolutely clear and using others to set an example and a clear warning by shooting on sight!
Re: Smuggler Drops Ghanaian Child Over California Border Barrier by 27Pushing30: 9:13pm On Apr 16, 2021
ibedun:

Another Naija based unexposed ignoramus. You just make careless, hunger and frustration based angry comments against your own. Tell me how much work you have done for yourself in that environment?
Go and fight your parents for bringing you into the world without having the resources to bring you up.
We are in a shithole principally because people are having far more children than our tiny economy and poor currency can support. As a result everything is jagajaga! Next time somebody tells you that children are a blessing and God will provide ....PLEASE SLAP that person on Nigeria’s behalf.
Are you even educated at all? I asked a question... why are you not a black supremacist? Even jayz tryna promote black excellence so my question is why don’t you feel and push the notion that the black race is the superior race?

You’re just another ignorant black man

In-btw I confidently eat anytime as whenever I want buy whatever I want do whatever i want Cos luckily I ain’t poor hope you can say same about yourself sha
Re: Smuggler Drops Ghanaian Child Over California Border Barrier by Richthekid: 10:24pm On Apr 16, 2021
Hmmmmm
Re: Smuggler Drops Ghanaian Child Over California Border Barrier by bewla(m): 11:05pm On Apr 16, 2021
Adeoludt:
Dear African
if na 9ja am sure must will shout bubu na
Re: Smuggler Drops Ghanaian Child Over California Border Barrier by witworth(m): 11:20pm On Apr 16, 2021
owobokiri:
Why not get the child over through the official process if the father is legally staying?
just shut the Bleep up and sleep to refresh your mentality.
Re: Smuggler Drops Ghanaian Child Over California Border Barrier by owobokiri(m): 11:59pm On Apr 16, 2021
witworth:
just shut the Bleep up and sleep to refresh your mentality.
Why are you barking like a wild dog?
Re: Smuggler Drops Ghanaian Child Over California Border Barrier by Duplexxx: 12:03am On Apr 17, 2021
Dem dey everywhere
Re: Smuggler Drops Ghanaian Child Over California Border Barrier by witworth(m): 10:57pm On Apr 17, 2021
owobokiri:

Why are you barking like a wild dog?
you couldn't even hear me, you mentioned barking, you got what you deserved. It's obvious how retarded you are
Re: Smuggler Drops Ghanaian Child Over California Border Barrier by owobokiri(m): 11:37pm On Apr 17, 2021
witworth:
you couldn't even hear me, you mentioned barking, you got what you deserved. It's obvious how retarded you are
You still haven't explained why you chose to bark...
Re: Smuggler Drops Ghanaian Child Over California Border Barrier by dederocs(m): 9:02am On Apr 18, 2021
Mental slavery, is also the believe that it is only when you go abroad you will make it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Armed Bandits Kill 12 In Sokoto State (Photos) / Man Acting A Mad Man Caught In Egbeda Trying To Kidnap A Child / South-African Based Nigerian Arrested With 3.9kg Of Drug In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.