|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,779,065 members, 6,622,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 December 2021 at 03:28 AM
|Vacancy !!! Head Of Corporate Communications by latestroles716: 8:50am On Apr 16|
Our client a reputable firm is looking to fill the role of HEAD OF CORPORATE COMMUNICATIONS
Job Location: Lagos
• Collaborates with executive leadership and board of directors to develop the corporate mission statement.
• Develops and implements a communications strategy for the corporation that builds and maintains a positive corporate brand.
• Oversees corporate communications and branding in various online and print platforms such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and industry magazines.
• Oversees the development and maintenance of the corporate website including methods to deliver message, ease of navigation, and clarity of information; ensures that all content is current and relevant.
• Provides consistent and timely information to employees through various communications programs.
• Acts as corporate spokesperson and responds to members of the media in a timely manner; composes and distributes press releases as needed.
• Develops and maintains positive professional relationships with various members of the media.
• Drafts proposals for special communications projects; presents on and promotes these projects to management.
• Seeks new methods and creative strategies to increase internal and external awareness of key events and changes in the organization including the launch of new products, special events, local and global community service, and other topics of interest.
• Prepares and delivers presentations in the company to share information.
• Prepares and distributes direct marketing products.
• Represents the company in a variety of settings, always promoting the company in the best possible way.
• Assists executive leadership in developing presentations, speeches, and other important corporate messages.
• Provides suggestions concerning graphics, clarity, distribution, and press releases to Finance and Accounting departments for preparation of the corporations annual report.
• Develops, implements, and adheres to communications budget.
• Develops, composes, distributes, and implements polices to enhance the efficiency of the communications department and to further develop the building and maintaining of a positive corporate brand.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
• Bachelors degree in English, Communications, Public Relations, Journalism, or related field.
• Minimum of 7 years of experience in public relations, including supervisory and comprehensive marketing experience required.
Interested and qualified candidates should send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as mail subject
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27