Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Why Should I Register My Invention - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why Should I Register My Invention (124 Views)

Today I was interviewed at vision fm for my invention (App) / Just How Do I Find Out If My Invention Has Currently Been Patented? / How Can I Register My Ngo In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Should I Register My Invention by BusinessLegal: 8:58am On Apr 16, 2021
There are many reasons to register your invention as a Patent. Some include:

1. You have the right to stop others from using the registered invention or to choose to permit the use by other persons of such invention under agreed terms for the patent period.

2. You can bring a legal action against anyone who infringes on the registered invention and claim for damages.

3. You can keep competitors at bay and place yourself in a strategic place in the market.

4. You can generate revenue from the patent by granting others a license to manufacture such invention for a period, or sell it like any other asset.

For registration of your intellectual property as trademarks, designs and patents, send us a direct message or visit our website at www.businesslegal.ng

(1) (Reply)

Buy Your Wet Spent Grain Direct From Brewery / Azaman : Greendot Funds And Other Deals / Buy/Sell Any Crypto Of Your Choice Without Any Worries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.