Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,229 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:07 AM

Vocal Audacity: Key To Unfold Your Musical Path - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Vocal Audacity: Key To Unfold Your Musical Path (591 Views)

Music Lover Test: What Your Musical Taste Says About You / Use Royal Q To Raise Funds For Your Musical Promotion / Get Your Musical And Studio Equipments. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vocal Audacity: Key To Unfold Your Musical Path by Nattyvibes(m): 9:07am On Apr 16, 2021
Good morning everyone!!

Are you a vocalist or an upcoming musician and you are finding it challenging to produce an album of your own? Could it be that your dream is to become one of the best vocalists in the industry but your voice and singing tune doesn't fit in well which is now making you gradually lose interest in music? Yea!!! I understand how it feels to be in such a position right now but don't worry because vocal audacity training platform got you and can help you get back on your feet and also regain confidence in your musical career. IT'S A PROMISE

Benefits
✓Music talent discovery
✓Train beginner singers to become professionals
✓ Build up core musical talents
✓Help musicians and singers in their career
✓Learn to sing in tune
✓Learn to sing with high resonance and power
✓Learn to sing high notes with ease
✓Learn to sing complex riffs and runs like a pro
✓Learn to sing different styles of music
✓Learn to sing professionally
✓Learn how to write songs yourself

Bonuses
✓Free mentorship after training
✓Free musical ebooks worth 250,000 naira
✓One-on-one virtual class(weekly via zoom or video call)
✓Opportunity to chat with other music professionals in the industry
✓Free video training session

Grand prize (outstanding vocalist) gets a free studio recording with one of the best music producers in the industry.

Why should you enroll into this training platform?

Vocal audacity is one of the best training platforms with 4 years experience in the music industry. We give you the best(100% guarantee) and ensure that you become successful in your career. We have trained 10 musicians (recording and performing artists) who are now confident and doing well in their respective careers.

Blessing Fidelis was my student about 4 years ago long before Vocal Audacity, she was one of the students that made me realize I had a gift to teach people how to sing. She started off like some of you; she did not like her voice like some of you but what I admired about her was her determination and persistence. Then, she would always send me voice notes of her singing until I took her seriously and we worked together for a whole year. If you listen to her song you can easily hear the result of her hard work.

Bottom line of the story: Don't give up on your voice, you can achieve vocal audacity with hard work and going through the right channels.

Check out her music album by sending me a DM on whatsapp to access the link (see my signature)

Vocal audacity is more than just a vocal training platform,it is a movement. Remember I made a promise earlier to you, VOCAL AUDACITY is the key that can help you out. This is an opportunity at your fingertips.

It wouldn't be fair to you if I charge N50,000 so I've decided to subsidise,slash and bastardize it to N5,000. However I'd be giving out a 30% discount price of N3,500 for the first 250 people to register (For fast action takers). If I were you I won't hesitate to make my payment NOW!, You're either IN or OUT. Price goes to N5000 SOON!!!

REGISTER AND MAKE YOUR PAYMENT ON OUR WEBSITE:
See my signature and send a DM to me on WhatsApp to get the Link for registration

Early birds: N3500
Registration fee:N5000

Note: For early birds,price still remains N3500 on the online form but if otherwise, it means you have missed the chance of a 30% discount price and would pay the actual fee of N5000.

Thanks for having me
John supernova (instructor)

Re: Vocal Audacity: Key To Unfold Your Musical Path by Nattyvibes(m): 12:07pm On Apr 17, 2021
Good afternoon FAMS

The offer is still on...to enroll for the vocal audacity training class...30% discount off has been given out to you all for the first 250 persons....

contact me on whatsapp for registration..
+2348089220212

Early birds:#3,500
Registration fee:#5,000

18 registered applicants

REGISTER NOW!!!
Re: Vocal Audacity: Key To Unfold Your Musical Path by Nattyvibes(m): 12:13pm On Apr 17, 2021
check out some testimonies
Re: Vocal Audacity: Key To Unfold Your Musical Path by Nattyvibes(m): 12:14pm On Apr 17, 2021
Nattyvibes:
check out some testimonies
Re: Vocal Audacity: Key To Unfold Your Musical Path by Nattyvibes(m): 12:27pm On Apr 17, 2021
Testimonial...

Re: Vocal Audacity: Key To Unfold Your Musical Path by Nattyvibes(m): 11:58am On Apr 18, 2021
Nattyvibes:
Good morning everyone!!

Are you a vocalist or an upcoming musician and you are finding it challenging to produce an album of your own? Could it be that your dream is to become one of the best vocalists in the industry but your voice and singing tune doesn't fit in well which is now making you gradually lose interest in music? Yea!!! I understand how it feels to be in such a position right now but don't worry because vocal audacity training platform got you and can help you get back on your feet and also regain confidence in your musical career. IT'S A PROMISE

Benefits
✓Music talent discovery
✓Train beginner singers to become professionals
✓ Build up core musical talents
✓Help musicians and singers in their career
✓Learn to sing in tune
✓Learn to sing with high resonance and power
✓Learn to sing high notes with ease
✓Learn to sing complex riffs and runs like a pro
✓Learn to sing different styles of music
✓Learn to sing professionally
✓Learn how to write songs yourself

Bonuses
✓Free mentorship after training
✓Free musical ebooks worth 250,000 naira
✓One-on-one virtual class(weekly via zoom or video call)
✓Opportunity to chat with other music professionals in the industry
✓Free video training session

Grand prize (outstanding vocalist) gets a free studio recording with one of the best music producers in the industry.

Why should you enroll into this training platform?

Vocal audacity is one of the best training platforms with 4 years experience in the music industry. We give you the best(100% guarantee) and ensure that you become successful in your career. We have trained 10 musicians (recording and performing artists) who are now confident and doing well in their respective careers.

Blessing Fidelis was my student about 4 years ago long before Vocal Audacity, she was one of the students that made me realize I had a gift to teach people how to sing. She started off like some of you; she did not like her voice like some of you but what I admired about her was her determination and persistence. Then, she would always send me voice notes of her singing until I took her seriously and we worked together for a whole year. If you listen to her song you can easily hear the result of her hard work.

Bottom line of the story: Don't give up on your voice, you can achieve vocal audacity with hard work and going through the right channels.

Check out her music album by sending me a DM on whatsapp to access the link (see my signature)

Vocal audacity is more than just a vocal training platform,it is a movement. Remember I made a promise earlier to you, VOCAL AUDACITY is the key that can help you out. This is an opportunity at your fingertips.

It wouldn't be fair to you if I charge N50,000 so I've decided to subsidise,slash and bastardize it to N5,000. However I'd be giving out a 30% discount price of N3,500 for the first 250 people to register (For fast action takers). If I were you I won't hesitate to make my payment NOW!, You're either IN or OUT. Price goes to N5000 SOON!!!

REGISTER AND MAKE YOUR PAYMENT ON OUR WEBSITE:
See my signature and send a DM to me on WhatsApp to get the Link for registration

Early birds: N3500
Registration fee:N5000

Note: For early birds,price still remains N3500 on the online form but if otherwise, it means you have missed the chance of a 30% discount price and would pay the actual fee of N5000.

Thanks for having me
John supernova (instructor)

Re: Vocal Audacity: Key To Unfold Your Musical Path by Nattyvibes(m): 8:54am On Apr 19, 2021
More testimonies coming every single day...

Get yourself signed up now to regain confidence in your musical career

Early birds:#3,500
Registration fee:#5,000(soon)

Contact me on whatsapp via 08089220212
Re: Vocal Audacity: Key To Unfold Your Musical Path by Nattyvibes(m): 8:57am On Apr 19, 2021
Contact me on whatsapp to get your Link for your registration on the website (08089220212)

(1) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD : Reminisce - Omo X100 Ft Olamide Mp3 / Gospel Tune: Amanam - Nkwe / Bangin New Track Singles 1 To 5.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.