Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,759 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:24 PM

"Your Queens Will Multiply" Prophetess Olori Naomi Tells Her Husband Ooni Of Ife - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / "Your Queens Will Multiply" Prophetess Olori Naomi Tells Her Husband Ooni Of Ife (36329 Views)

Divorce: We Are Probing Possible Hacking Of Olori Naomi’s Instagram Page- Palace / Prophetess Naomi Silekunola Divorces Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi / First Appearance Of Ooni Of Ife And His New Wife Olori Naomi As She Minister(vid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Your Queens Will Multiply" Prophetess Olori Naomi Tells Her Husband Ooni Of Ife by Gift523: 9:15am On Apr 16, 2021
"Your queens will multiply"- Prophetess Olori Naomi jokingly prays for her husband, Ooni of Ife at her birthday dinner

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/p/CNuD0XiDATz/?igshid=ldvqvudu5q8f

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPyATiBN-EI

The wife of the monarch was a year older yesterday April 15 and a dinner was held in her honor at the palace last night.

While she was giving her vote of thanks, she jokingly prayed for her husband to have more queens. The Ooni broke into laughter when he heard her prayer.

22 Likes

Re: "Your Queens Will Multiply" Prophetess Olori Naomi Tells Her Husband Ooni Of Ife by Goldenheart(m): 1:05pm On Apr 16, 2021
wink

8 Likes

Re: "Your Queens Will Multiply" Prophetess Olori Naomi Tells Her Husband Ooni Of Ife by bestmutiu2019(m): 1:06pm On Apr 16, 2021
funny

1 Like

Re: "Your Queens Will Multiply" Prophetess Olori Naomi Tells Her Husband Ooni Of Ife by Bornsinner7: 1:06pm On Apr 16, 2021
Money!!! money!!!

Aside the fact that the gbola can be shared by an unlimited number of bitches.. money commands respect and every other thing related to it..

As his queens multiply.. may his engine never knock

71 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Your Queens Will Multiply" Prophetess Olori Naomi Tells Her Husband Ooni Of Ife by ausproxi(m): 1:06pm On Apr 16, 2021
Prophetess bawo grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Your Queens Will Multiply" Prophetess Olori Naomi Tells Her Husband Ooni Of Ife by rocknation62(m): 1:06pm On Apr 16, 2021
Nairaland ladies oya ooo,make una apply grin grin grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Your Queens Will Multiply" Prophetess Olori Naomi Tells Her Husband Ooni Of Ife by Nobody: 1:06pm On Apr 16, 2021
angry
Re: "Your Queens Will Multiply" Prophetess Olori Naomi Tells Her Husband Ooni Of Ife by Houseofglam7(f): 1:06pm On Apr 16, 2021
undecided
Re: "Your Queens Will Multiply" Prophetess Olori Naomi Tells Her Husband Ooni Of Ife by Amarubrave: 1:06pm On Apr 16, 2021
Long live the king!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Your Queens Will Multiply" Prophetess Olori Naomi Tells Her Husband Ooni Of Ife by tobylawal(m): 1:06pm On Apr 16, 2021
FTC
Mods make I send my account number.
Seems she will be the only wife of the king

1 Like

Re: "Your Queens Will Multiply" Prophetess Olori Naomi Tells Her Husband Ooni Of Ife by Perfectnumber6(m): 1:06pm On Apr 16, 2021
smiley smiley Hy
Re: "Your Queens Will Multiply" Prophetess Olori Naomi Tells Her Husband Ooni Of Ife by 007lss: 1:07pm On Apr 16, 2021
Ok
Re: "Your Queens Will Multiply" Prophetess Olori Naomi Tells Her Husband Ooni Of Ife by Lionelbhass(m): 1:07pm On Apr 16, 2021
Such is LIFE
Re: "Your Queens Will Multiply" Prophetess Olori Naomi Tells Her Husband Ooni Of Ife by Nobody: 1:07pm On Apr 16, 2021
grin better queen...she understands that most african men are polygamists by nature before westernization started decieving us.... Polygamy=Less single women=less extramarital affairs.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Your Queens Will Multiply" Prophetess Olori Naomi Tells Her Husband Ooni Of Ife by franchasng: 1:07pm On Apr 16, 2021
Hahahahaha, she has accepted her fate

My brothers and sisters, don't be deceived, white garment no be Church oh, na disguised Ifa House lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Your Queens Will Multiply" Prophetess Olori Naomi Tells Her Husband Ooni Of Ife by orohbiro(f): 1:08pm On Apr 16, 2021
Oni of ife is a very handsome man

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Your Queens Will Multiply" Prophetess Olori Naomi Tells Her Husband Ooni Of Ife by ggood: 1:09pm On Apr 16, 2021
She is very beautiful shekau wouldn't mind to give her doggy when the north capture oduduwa republic Same way they did in Illorin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Your Queens Will Multiply" Prophetess Olori Naomi Tells Her Husband Ooni Of Ife by Nobody: 1:09pm On Apr 16, 2021
Eye-service saying tongue. For every latest wife or queen, it's never been that easy having a new one. The lady below just confirmed it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Your Queens Will Multiply" Prophetess Olori Naomi Tells Her Husband Ooni Of Ife by Nobody: 1:10pm On Apr 16, 2021
Awwwww
We're birthday mates.

I wouldn't make such prayer point.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Your Queens Will Multiply" Prophetess Olori Naomi Tells Her Husband Ooni Of Ife by Figolouis: 1:11pm On Apr 16, 2021
The Olori has no choice, I guess she has prepared her mind for that bcus it must surely happen

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Your Queens Will Multiply" Prophetess Olori Naomi Tells Her Husband Ooni Of Ife by GeneralPula: 1:11pm On Apr 16, 2021
Re: "Your Queens Will Multiply" Prophetess Olori Naomi Tells Her Husband Ooni Of Ife by erai30(m): 1:11pm On Apr 16, 2021
She has jokingly spoke her mind, knowing that the king must marry other ladies, I wish I was a king, Solomon for dey learn for where I dey. grin

6 Likes

Re: "Your Queens Will Multiply" Prophetess Olori Naomi Tells Her Husband Ooni Of Ife by UTILITYMAY(m): 1:11pm On Apr 16, 2021
Maybe Olori is already sensing some moves of the Kabiesi�

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Your Queens Will Multiply" Prophetess Olori Naomi Tells Her Husband Ooni Of Ife by Topmaike007(m): 1:11pm On Apr 16, 2021
OK
Re: "Your Queens Will Multiply" Prophetess Olori Naomi Tells Her Husband Ooni Of Ife by Topmaike007(m): 1:12pm On Apr 16, 2021
franchasng:
Hahahahaha, she has accepted her faith.

My brothers and sisters, don't be deceived, white garment no be Church oh, na disguised Ifa House lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
lolz
Re: "Your Queens Will Multiply" Prophetess Olori Naomi Tells Her Husband Ooni Of Ife by jeyem(m): 1:12pm On Apr 16, 2021
ggood:
She is very beautiful shekau wouldn't mind to give her doggy when the north capture oduduwa republic Same way they did in Illorin
ma mad man everywhere!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Your Queens Will Multiply" Prophetess Olori Naomi Tells Her Husband Ooni Of Ife by Sabadon(m): 1:12pm On Apr 16, 2021
this lady is damn pretty

5 Likes

Re: "Your Queens Will Multiply" Prophetess Olori Naomi Tells Her Husband Ooni Of Ife by sammyj: 1:13pm On Apr 16, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin The king is already considering acquiring many more wives and children from his response to the prayer !!! tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Your Queens Will Multiply" Prophetess Olori Naomi Tells Her Husband Ooni Of Ife by erai30(m): 1:13pm On Apr 16, 2021
She has jokingly spoke her mind, knowing that the king must get other ladies into the palace.... I wish I was a king, Solomon for dey learn for where I dey grin

2 Likes

Re: "Your Queens Will Multiply" Prophetess Olori Naomi Tells Her Husband Ooni Of Ife by rocknation62(m): 1:13pm On Apr 16, 2021
[quote author=franchasng post=100844933]Hahahahaha, she has accepted her faith.

My brothers and sisters, don't be deceived, white garment no be Church oh, na disguised Ifa House :-

Father forgive him for he did not know what he’s saying

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Oba Abdul-Ganiy Adekunle Oloogunebi Appeases Deities To Ward It Off / History Of The Oyo Empire / What Does Ogun Lo Ma Pa E Mean?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.