Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Peruzzi: I Don’t Have A Girlfriend - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peruzzi: I Don’t Have A Girlfriend (21831 Views)

I Don’t Have A Boyfriend — Pretty Actress, Jumoke Odetola (Photos) / Sharon Ezeamaka: I Am A Feminist, I Don’t Have Time For Men / Nigerian Men Don’t Have What I Want – Nkechi Emmanuel (nurse Titi) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peruzzi: I Don’t Have A Girlfriend by wumi2017(f): 7:36pm On Apr 16, 2021
PoshLines5:

oya Elo lowo orie, sho gba one billion naira.

grin grin walahi kogba ; Even 30billion kogba rara grin grin
Re: Peruzzi: I Don’t Have A Girlfriend by wumi2017(f): 7:37pm On Apr 16, 2021
[quote author=Bossman25 post=100849959]The power vested in me now pronouce both of u, Man and Woman!

Your may kiss the Man!

[/quote grin grin grin

grin grin
Re: Peruzzi: I Don’t Have A Girlfriend by GeneralPula: 7:50pm On Apr 16, 2021
Delpeiro:

grin grin
Nothing sweet me like a girl telling me "I have a boyfriend hope it won't be a problem?" grin grin"
Problem Kee ? I de crazy grin grin

Abi nah grin
Re: Peruzzi: I Don’t Have A Girlfriend by Starhearts: 10:28pm On Apr 16, 2021
jawalis:

What exactly are trying to say in precise. Which other monicker do you know. Mention it or keep
Quite. And what way do every one on Nairaland knows. Pls tell me.

U will soon be exposed
U can fool all pple at at time not all pple at d same time.
Re: Peruzzi: I Don’t Have A Girlfriend by Richthekid: 10:33pm On Apr 16, 2021
Ok
Re: Peruzzi: I Don’t Have A Girlfriend by jawalis(m): 11:07pm On Apr 16, 2021
Starhearts:

U will soon be exposed
U can fool all pple at at time not all pple at d same time.
Expose me if you aren’t a silly and jobless coward. That means you have been following my comments up and down here.
Re: Peruzzi: I Don’t Have A Girlfriend by Starhearts: 2:05am On Apr 17, 2021
jawalis:

Expose me if you aren’t a silly and jobless coward. That means you have been following my comments up and down here.

U dere not say such a statement in my presence, ur jaw will be a thing of d past ?
Am not a toothless warrior or online dog like u dat cannot bite
Re: Peruzzi: I Don’t Have A Girlfriend by jawalis(m): 3:19am On Apr 17, 2021
Starhearts:

U dere not say such a statement in my presence, ur jaw will be a thing of d past ?
Am not a toothless warrior or online dog like u dat cannot bite
Stay on your lane mr fighter. I don’t engage myself on physical confrontation. Never. All I request is for you to expose me and you are ranting. Weldon sir. Anthony Joshua
Re: Peruzzi: I Don’t Have A Girlfriend by deltateam: 6:19am On Apr 17, 2021
GeneralPula:
Same with me too..

And most girls I’m seeing are not single..

But they have a matured and secured boyfriends that doesn’t even care to check phones..

God bless all matured boyfriends! grin

Checking woman phone?

That's childish
Re: Peruzzi: I Don’t Have A Girlfriend by deltateam: 6:21am On Apr 17, 2021
jawalis:

Tell me your location
Let me get you.to meet him

Fight dey hungry you abi,
Re: Peruzzi: I Don’t Have A Girlfriend by jawalis(m): 7:28am On Apr 17, 2021
deltateam:

Tell me your location
Let me get you.to meet him

Fight dey hungry you abi,
It’s obvious you couldn’t read and understand. He was the one who wants to fight. I’ll never engage myself in physical violence and confrontation under any circumstances. I’m way above that.
Re: Peruzzi: I Don’t Have A Girlfriend by Lilpen3758: 8:01am On Apr 17, 2021
Re: Peruzzi: I Don’t Have A Girlfriend by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:19am On Apr 17, 2021
So the leak video of the unilag girl girl sometime ago was just an olosho transaction
Re: Peruzzi: I Don’t Have A Girlfriend by generationz(f): 11:56am On Apr 17, 2021
cococandy:
Brolosho! Should we clap for him?
First he’s a rapist abi rapist wannabe, now this.

Congratulations

Was the rape accusation ever proven to be true? That is a serious accusation to label anyone who has not been found guilty.
Re: Peruzzi: I Don’t Have A Girlfriend by cococandy(f): 12:04pm On Apr 17, 2021
generationz:

Was the rape accusation ever proven to be true? That is a serious accusation to label anyone who has not been found guilty.

What allegation?

I’m talking about him calling himself a rapist .

In the first tweet, by his own words he met up with a lady who refused to have sex with him so he ended up forcing her only to see that she was shaved down there.

So In his mind “na wa o”. Meaning she must have wanted it otherwise she wouldn’t have shaved? I don’t even get his point.

But he felt comfortable putting that Twitter because he knows there are many people who will defend rapists

Re: Peruzzi: I Don’t Have A Girlfriend by generationz(f): 12:13pm On Apr 17, 2021
cococandy:

What allegation?

In the first tweet, by his own words he met up with a lady who refused to have sex with him so he ended up forcing her only to see that she was shaved down there.

So In his mind “na wa o”. Meaning she must have wanted it otherwise she wouldn’t have shaved? I don’t even her his point.

But he felt comfortable putting that Twitter because he knows there are many people who will defend rapists

Oh, I didn't know about this. Thought it was another lady who accused him sometime back.

It's terrible these are the kind of people we allow become superstars.
Re: Peruzzi: I Don’t Have A Girlfriend by cococandy(f): 12:20pm On Apr 17, 2021
I hope she finds healing and justice
generationz:

Thought it was another lady who accused him sometime back. .
Re: Peruzzi: I Don’t Have A Girlfriend by armyofone(m): 11:18pm On Apr 19, 2021
What a disgusting and sickening person. He is fighting some mental demons. I see no other reason for the way he is talking about using force, hurting others and bragging about it - sad!

cococandy:

What allegation?

So In his mind “na wa o”. Meaning she must have wanted it otherwise she wouldn’t have shaved? I don’t even get his point.

Re: Peruzzi: I Don’t Have A Girlfriend by cococandy(f): 11:38pm On Apr 19, 2021
armyofone:
What a disgusting and sickening person. He is fighting some mental demons. I see no other reason for the way he is talking about using force, hurting others and bragging about it - sad!

There are many like him. And others who will focus on his female victims to blame them instead of this obvious devil

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Everyone Journalist Involved In Sex For Grades Documentary Got Credit – BBC / "Music Is Not What I Do, It's What I Am" - Flavour [Photos] / Johnny Depp Wins Defamation Case Against Amber Heard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.